Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Only thing more annoying than a "bro" is an avid anti-bro...

I dont care if I get flamed, I dont care if i get banned..it really has no significant consequence on my life. I have been listening to very effective advice over the last 3 months but I have also listened to alot of nonsense from people that have high reps (no names be mentioned).
    1)It has been deemed bro science to even consider macros different than 40/40/20...
    2)It has been called bro science reguarding carb timing and nutrient timing
    3) and my personal favorite.. if it fits into your macros its fine..

I understand calories expended vs calories in is wat leads to weight loss and the opposite for gain but has anyone stopped to think that people are different than you? I would love for the anti bros to explain to me the difference between and ecto,meso and endo because i would put money on it that 90% of the people who like to put "Oh noez da insulinz" "mah Gains" "lulz" and my personal favorite " Teh fatz!" are talking out of their ass..

Carbs as well as fat are essential interdependent on each other for use as energy in the body and as much can be said about protein..however each has different effects on different people will macros are lacking for said individual ...the avid anti-bros cannot understand this and inherently cannot think outside the box because they skim read important articles conducted by many of the BB.com moderators.. its extremely annoying and it leads new comers down a path that can easily waste a month of hard work in the kitchen as much as in the gym..so for all of our sakes..cut the crap

2 and 3 tie into each other so allow me to address and exemplify this for the anti-bros.. if my carb intake for the day is 200 grams and i have only had 40 according to the antibros it would be perfectly acceptible to have the other 160grams right before bed..even if i take into account calories... these anti-bros are either extremely skinny as seen in their public profiles (hunched over trying to tighten their abs)or have the physique of a measel...

now i can think of many people and we all know of a couple that have 4000 calories plus a day eat what they want..and consider nutrient timing..such as utilizing carbs post work out and not pre sleep...however despite their impressive physique being either endo,meso or ecto.. they are disparaged by false prophets and idiots who claim to know more than they actually do..

I am not saying i am a nutritionist or a pro body builder but I am knowledgeable on many things you should not do and is somehow embraced through ANTI BROS..

so as i wrap this up I would like to say..shut ur mouth you dont understand what you are saying and to please consider that you as sad as it may sound may steer people on a path..however this path is WRONG!

END RANT!

RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nefariousx1 View Post
    these anti-bros are either extremely skinny as seen in their public profiles (hunched over trying to tighten their abs)or have the physique of a measel...
    While I agree with many of your points of certain levels, I keep asking myself:

"what exactly is the physique of a measel?" Isn't that a a red bump like a chicken pock?

Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol

small animal... its a expression over here in ny im sorry

RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RuckstaR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Umm dude, do you mean WEASEL?...

drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drd0013 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the if it fits into your macros thing bothers the **** out of me. Not true...
    your body works continually not based on how much it gets over 24 hours. If you intake all your correct macros in a 2hr span after a few hours your body will begin to be catabolic again as all the nutrients have been stored... probably as fat.
    Life's a Bitch. Make it yours.

no

Originally Posted by RuckstaR View Post
    i guess you never heard someone say thats a measley portion...or something along those lines and no i didnt mean for measel to be weasel lol

Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500) Apollo.1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I dont care if I get flamed, I dont care if i get banned..it really has no significant consequence on my life. I have been listening to very effective advice over the last 3 months but I have also listened to alot of nonsense from people that have high reps (no names be mentioned).
    1)It has been deemed bro science to even consider macros different than 40/40/20...

I understand calories expended vs calories in is wat leads to weight loss and the opposite for gain but has anyone stopped to think that people are different than you? I would love for the anti bros to explain to me the difference between and ecto,meso and endo because i would put money on it that 90% of the people who like to put "Oh noez da insulinz" "mah Gains" "lulz" and my personal favorite " Teh fatz!" are talking out of their ass..

Carbs as well as fat are essential interdependent on each other for use as energy in the body and as much can be said about protein..however each has different effects on different people will macros are lacking for said individual ...the avid anti-bros cannot understand this and inherently cannot think outside the box because they skim read important articles conducted by many of the BB.com moderators.. its extremely annoying and it leads new comers down a path that can easily waste a month of hard work in the kitchen as much as in the gym..so for all of our sakes..cut the crap

2 and 3 tie into each other so allow me to address and exemplify this for the anti-bros.. if my carb intake for the day is 200 grams and i have only had 40 according to the antibros it would be perfectly acceptible to have the other 160grams right before bed..even if i take into account calories... these anti-bros are either extremely skinny as seen in their public profiles (hunched over trying to tighten their abs)or have the physique of a measel...

now i can think of many people and we all know of a couple that have 4000 calories plus a day eat what they want..and consider nutrient timing..such as utilizing carbs post work out and not pre sleep...however despite their impressive physique being either endo,meso or ecto.. they are disparaged by false prophets and idiots who claim to know more than they actually do..

I am not saying i am a nutritionist or a pro body builder but I am knowledgeable on many things you should not do and is somehow embraced through ANTI BROS..

so as i wrap this up I would like to say..shut ur mouth you dont understand what you are saying and to please consider that you as sad as it may sound may steer people on a path..however this path is WRONG!

END RANT!
    Well said. I completely agree. It is almost like the teen agers on the forum like to think everything that was taught yesterday is a "myth", and that the rest of us are just too stupid to have figured it out.

One can't believe everything they read, but by the same token- they can't think EVERYTHING in life is a conspiracy and a myth that they have somehow debunked because they read a post on a forum from a 17 year old kid with 14" arms on a keyboard in his dorm room saying that you can eat one meal a day right before bed that consists of pancakes, syrup, cool whip, and a protein shake- so long as you are under their maintenance calories.

I suspect most of the folks preaching this, are like you say- naturally skinny. Those of us that aren't that way have had to brush up on our knowledge of these things more, and pay much closer attention to it. Our reward, is that we tend to be more muscular naturally, and we are doing something that will help us to live longer. Many folks that don't learn proper nutrition will be hit with a cold dose of reality when they are in their 40's, 50's, and 60's, and find that the weight has started to pack on because their metabolism has slowed down, and that they have other health ailments that could have possibly been prevented through better nutrition.

Keep up the good work. You're right on...

i guess you never heard someone say thats a measley portion...or something along those lines and no i didnt mean for measel to be weasel lol

You just said above that a measel was a small animal...

I have never heard of a small animal called a measel...just a weasel

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO, a bro is someone who makes statements neither based on personal experience nor on scientific studies. If something annoys you, just report about your personal experience or provide links to scientific studies.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

wavelength so happy to see u respond

I gotta say i follow your ideas pretty much to the t..and although i really havent said anything no homo..ur words are hard to come-by wisdom to me.. ima rep u whenever i can.. no lie.

I love your responses on "if it fits into your macros rant" in another thread.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gotta say i follow your ideas pretty much to the t..and although i really havent said anything no homo..ur words are hard to come-by wisdom to me.. ima rep u whenever i can.. no lie.

I love your responses on "if it fits into your macros rant" in another thread.
    So this was not addressed towards me: ?

"these anti-bros are either extremely skinny as seen in their public profiles (hunched over trying to tighten their abs)or have the physique of a measel..."

By the description of your OP, I'm afraid I fit the description of an anti-bro quite perfectly.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

nah

i pretty much idolize u ..u have some great insight

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Laughable. A bro pontificates and tries to justify the bro-ness they exude.

Total fail.

Might want to delete this thread before the neg train comes your way and puts you back in the red where you belong. I'll start.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wave_length View Post
    So this was not addressed towards me: ?

"these anti-bros are either extremely skinny as seen in their public profiles (hunched over trying to tighten their abs)or have the physique of a measel..."

By the description of your OP, I'm afraid I fit the description of an anti-bro quite perfectly.
    He's pulling your chain. Of course it's aimed at you. You say "if it fits into your macros". He's calling you a moron.

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by drd0013 View Post
    your body works continually not based on how much it gets over 24 hours. If you intake all your correct macros in a 2hr span after a few hours your body will begin to be catabolic again as all the nutrients have been stored... probably as fat.
    LOL QUE

Have you ever thought that maybe your body will take longer to digest the greater quantity of food? You act like your body digests all volumes of food in a couple hours regardless of how much you eat.
    Last edited by kingtego; 04-17-2009 at 08:31 PM.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kingtego View Post
    LOL QUE

Have you ever though that maybe your body will take longer to digest the greater quantity of food? You act like your body digests all volumes of food in a couple hours regardless of how much you eat.
    nuh uh.. thats bro science!!

hes an anti-bro so it works the opposite in his stomach.

pontificate?

Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    Laughable. A bro pontificates and tries to justify the bro-ness they exude.

Total fail.

Might want to delete this thread before the neg train comes your way and puts you back in the red where you belong. I'll start.
    like i said i said i didnt care bout getting flamed...but im sure u didnt read u mindless follower..as i mentioned earlier ..skim readers..

as for the neg train id love to be part of it considering ur prob the type of mindless follower that is used to getting the train ran on u..

I am so confused

I no longer know if I am:

A bro
    A Bro-Scientist
    A brah
    A bra????
    An Anti Bro
    A Skimmer
    A Flamer (no homo)
    or some kind of weird red train conducter

oh the humanity!

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am so confused

I no longer know if I am:

A bro
    A Bro-Scientist
    A brah
    A bra????
    An Anti Bro
    A Skimmer
    A Flamer (no homo)
    or some kind of weird red train conducter

oh the humanity!
    LOL

OP so ur saying i must eat 6 meals a day to see good results or every three hours and have 20g protein and never mix carbs with fats and always have high GI carbs PWO and maybe breakfast but NO other time or else i get fat..and if i did eat one big meal a day of say at maitinence level i would get fatter?? how..would u CANNOT lose weight on a maitinence so how can you lose muscle..muscle doesnt turn to fat..they are different things..so the post saying one big meal a day=bad, if u had the will power..and it kept u energized which it wouldnt and would be dumb..but considering it did..it wouldnt hinder the results your looking for.

And yea i may be bulit like a "measel" but ive made significant gains so im not completely clueless to bodybuilding..and ive done my share of research.
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500) nathanbailey is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by drd0013 View Post
    oh yeah you ever heard of intermittent fasting or warrior diet?? includes long periods of FASTING... omgz they must lose all their muscezl during the day when they fast adn then eat so much at night that allll the nutrients get stored in two hours and turn to fat.. right??

right??

idiot.

rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rockdawg21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find it funny that everybody on here refers to food ratios as macros. I know it refers to macronutrients, but as somebody who's done computer programming, it just sounds really funny.
    My Male Transformation of the Week - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/brett_fitzgerald.htm

"Following the nutrition advice of a pro bodybuilder because they are jacked is like following sex advice from a ****phile rapist because they get laid a lot." - NDame616

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
    I find it funny that everybody on here refers to food ratios as macros. I know it refers to macronutrients, but as somebody who's done computer programming, it just sounds really funny.
    im not aware...

clearly

Originally Posted by dimasso69 View Post
    LOL

OP so ur saying i must eat 6 meals a day to see good results or every three hours and have 20g protein and never mix carbs with fats and always have high GI carbs PWO and maybe breakfast but NO other time or else i get fat..and if i did eat one big meal a day of say at maitinence level i would get fatter?? how..would u CANNOT lose weight on a maitinence so how can you lose muscle..muscle doesnt turn to fat..they are different things..so the post saying one big meal a day=bad, if u had the will power..and it kept u energized which it wouldnt and would be dumb..but considering it did..it wouldnt hinder the results your looking for.

And yea i may be bulit like a "measel" but ive made significant gains so im not completely clueless to bodybuilding..and ive done my share of research.

Clearly I was not making this a personal attack on anyone but now i must..you are the example i addressed above..about the skim readers as well..
    NO WHERE in my post did I say meal frequency is important..i just said timing..timing does not equal frequency..go spit ur nonsense somewhere else with your "gains"

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Clearly I was not making this a personal attack on anyone but now i must..you are the example i addressed above..about the skim readers as well..
    NO WHERE in my post did I say meal frequency is important..i just said timing..timing does not equal frequency..go spit ur nonsense somewhere else with your "gains"
    "gains"? hm okay and timing alright well what's the actual difference if i eat my largest meal at 8am or 8pm? Btw i was pointing out many of the things "bro's" say..i wasnt even saying u said those things, but if u are a "pro bro" im sure u believe in those things correct?
    Last edited by dimasso69; 04-17-2009 at 06:27 PM.
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000) RandyJH is just really nice. (+1000)

END RANT!

So I have a question, how is it that I have gone from 165 to 180 in 4 weeks and lost .1% bf WHILE eating carbs before bed. Think thats shocking? Keep listening brah!

I also pretty much ate whatever I wanted...

As long as it fitted into my macros!

Either these devil spawn anti-bros are right,

Or I must be a freak of efffing nature...

Hmmm you pick.
    Just livin' the dream...

Make me lift heavy! My workout journal! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541721083#post541721083

how the hell should i know what best suits you.. and excuse me but ur replies are meaningless considering u stepped up to the plate..with your meal frequency comment i never mentioned proving the anti-bros dont read ..you swung and u missed..ur thoughts and questions are small matters which require little of my concern or attention

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Carbs before bed will lead to fat gain only if it puts in the individual in a caloric surplus. The end.

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, if you are low on cals, and need more carbs in particular.. why would having a large amount before bed hurt you?

Likely if you were "low on carbs/cals" than your liver would be pretty low on glycogen, as well as some of your muscles.

The thing is "anti-bros", don't go out of their way to promote their advice for the most part. They usually are just saying "No, you don't NEED to do that", so I don't really understand the frustration directed towards them.

I don't know if you consider me an "anti-bro" or not... but I think genetics/body types whatever do play a pretty damn big role. I know that besides being very active, I need A LOT of calories to maintain my weight. I've always been that way. People my height/weight don't need nearly as many.

The thing is that many people on here take things to such an extreme and over complicate things. Often times, the "anti-bros" pop in and say to not worry about it. I don't see a problem with that..
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

fail

Originally Posted by RandyJH View Post
    So I have a question, how is it that I have gone from 165 to 180 in 4 weeks and lost .1% bf WHILE eating carbs before bed. Think thats shocking? Keep listening brah!

I also pretty much ate whatever I wanted...

As long as it fitted into my macros!

Either these devil spawn anti-bros are right,

Or I must be a freak of efffing nature...

Hmmm you pick.
    I NEVER SAID CARBS BEFORE BED would = fat or unwanted weight (what have you)

I said there are alot better times for people to eat their carbs ..utilization of carbs can be very beneficial..perhaps you should try it?

And ohh please please i beg you since you seem to be the perfect example of how i am so incredibly wrong with my point that every one is DIFFERENT..find me at least 3 other people with your success stories..because sincerely it is ohh so intrigueing

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    people eventually 'try' ideas that make sense to them at that time, and based on personal success or fail, continue or discontinue with that idea... inspired by bro's or non-bros, high-repped individuals or from experienced individuals...

i've gotten (and tried) a lot of bad advice, gained weight, lost weight and finally, by taking a mix of advice from many sources, and compounded by my successes and failures, have recently been able to add lean mass without sacrificing my 'dietary happiness', thanks to this board, and its members..
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!