hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Abs vs. hip flexors. strengthen hip flexors first?

Would it be wise to just keep doing hanging leg raises even though I feel it in my hip flexors a ton? Could it be that the hip flexors are just holding my abs back, and that if I keep doing them they will catch up and then I will be able to feel it in my lower abs? I was thinking this because often with newbs and benching, the tri's are weaker than the chest so they feel it more in the tri's until the tri's catch up in strength, at which point the chest can be worked more. Are hip flexors and abs the same way? If not, is there any way I can do hanging leg raises, hanging knee-ups, or laying leg raises without engaging the hip flexors?

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it's the other way around - your hip flexors are stronger than your abs. So, the stronger muscle dominates the weaker muscle and takes over.

I hope I'm right.

CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10) CPX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How far are you raising your legs? Struggling to raise my legs higher really hits my abs (even if it's just an inch higher). But if your feet are already touching the bar I guess you're already getting as much out as you can...
    i am taking it upon myself to learn to teach
    cows how to peacefully protest by starving themselves

i'll get to pigs and chickens with time

hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeyplaya13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well when I do hanging leg raises, I bring my legs perpendicular to my body, and when I do knee raises I bring my upper thighs slightly above perpendicular.

Wanted Left Rear Deltoid esoterik's Avatar
    esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000) esoterik is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you really want to find out which is weaker, go knock out a set of back squats. Evaluate form.
    Do not pray for easier lives. Pray to be stronger men.