MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cutting for 3 months (before and after pics)

I cut from 210 to 185 in 3 months. How do my pics look so far? Been trying to decrease my bodyfat, and sorry for not having more older pics. I do have some back acne put its all scars, took care of that. Any who, any input would be awesome. Thanks.

Before
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...user=106761371

After
    Reps on recharge to Baal, strenth_77, and Drumkid20, great human beings.

hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hiphoptimize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well done, man. keep up the good work.

rep'd for motivation!

and LOL at the faces!!!

LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LSU_MBABrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    25 lbs in 12 weeks is just about perfect. I don't know where you lost your weight, it's hard for me to tell with the pictures you supplied. What was your before/after bodyfat percentage? Either way, good job and keep up the hard work.
    Currently try to cut down to 10% bodyfat
    1/20/2011 - 205.8 lbs - ~21%

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I honestly can't see any results. Your pictures are far too inconsistent for me to say you've lose fat for the most part. It's too hard when you go from a relaxed before picture to a flexed after picture for me to say anything. Also, that's some really bad acne, did you take a cycle or something? Wow.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50) feverinlove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your waist is thinner. I cant see much change elsewhere. What was your diet like?

I hope that 25lbs doesnt include your hardworked muscle. I am cutting as well, and it scares me

MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MuscleP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    I honestly can't see any results. Your pictures are far too inconsistent for me to say you've lose fat for the most part. It's too hard when you go from a relaxed before picture to a flexed after picture for me to say anything. Also, that's some really bad acne, did you take a cycle or something? Wow.
    Had back ance my whole life, i dont care. Its mostly all scars now, very few new ones. Most important, gf doesn't care so neither do I. Some ppl have freckles and some have acne, the world is a wonderful place. Also in my old pics i was 18%bf and i'm now 13.5.
    Last edited by MuscleP; 03-17-2009 at 12:55 PM.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

congrats on all of your hard work! /m\

those faces are very cute.

Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    congrats on all of your hard work! /m\

those faces are very cute.
    haha, thanks, as you can see i'm bad with photoshop.

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MuscleP View Post
    Had back ance my whole life, i dont care. Its mostly all scars now, very few new ones. Most important, gf doesn't care so neither do I. Some ppl have freckles and some have acne, the world is a wonderful place. Also in my old pics i was 18%bf and i'm now 13.5.
    Eh, when I get a single bit of acne on my body I'm not happy about it, it's annoying and I wasn't trying to bash you for it. It's just something that really makes me cringe. 13.5percent body fat you say? How did you come up with that? I would have guessed a bit higher. A tan might help with the acne scars maybe?
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Eh, when I get a single bit of acne on my body I'm not happy about it, it's annoying and I wasn't trying to bash you for it. It's just something that really makes me cringe. 13.5percent body fat you say? How did you come up with that? I would have guessed a bit higher. A tan might help with the acne scars maybe?
    I used some calipers and plugged the numbers into the equation and i got 13.5%. I guess i could tan but the scars dont bother me. I think guys with perfect skin are "too girly anyways". I think it looks worse in a photo than it actually is. No biggie.

bump/

GordonBrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please take another picture of you in the exactly the same pose as your before picture

Originally Posted by GordonBrown View Post
    Please take another picture of you in the exactly the same pose as your before picture
    I will next time i can get my hands on a camera.