Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    DemonicLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you two should try a blend of your bodybuilding and powerlifting..can only enhance your knowledge. congrats shane,or should i say zane lol
    What??

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    well done shane cant wait to see the pics when they come...

IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by scott_donald
    well done shane cant wait to see the pics when they come...
    Right here if you havn't seen them yet!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=260440

Novotny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read in the other thread that the head judges main criticism was the thickness of your lower back. I was curious as to how you will change your routine to work on that.
    Tomorrow may never come. Yesterday may be your last day.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

BULKING IS EATING TO FAILURE.

3rd Place, Mens Teen, Northern Colorado Bodybuilding Championships

Check out my pics at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=256957

Natural Bodybuilder musclefreak's Avatar
    musclefreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by kenscottiii
    Nice job Shane....you look bronze in that picture Good ol' dream tan. Justin looked the same way. Outstanding, specly for your age. Looking forward to seeing what the 18-20 age does to ya.
    By the time you're my age, you'll be ENORMOUS!!!!

Yes congrulations Shane on a job well done,cant wait for the pics!

Eric

ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Novotny
    I read in the other thread that the head judges main criticism was the thickness of your lower back. I was curious as to how you will change your routine to work on that.
    Deadlifts!! All of my current pictures are on Jimpern's thread.

Shane
    Go here for your supplement needs: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store

Go here to view my articles: http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/shane.htm

MULLET DISCRIMINATOR kenscottiii's Avatar
    kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kenscottiii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by ShaneG85
    Deadlifts!! All of my current pictures are on Jimpern's thread.

Shane
    Watch it now Shane.....deads are addictive
    The Anti-HITer
    Homepage: www.kenniescott.com

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Thanks man. It's alright about the pics. Jimpern said he took some good ones and i'll post those up as soon as I get them. I can't wait to get back into the gym. I can't stand taking a week off, even if i know it's good for me. I am more gittery and restless than usual.

Shane
    Get laid.

ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ShaneG85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Big H
    Get laid.
    Grow up

Edit: I haven't attacked you once or said anything negative towards you. I have no clue why you are always saying negative things on my threads. I have said it once and I will say it again: Wherever there is success, there is jealousy. Whenever someone accomplishes someone, there will be someone there to try to put them down. In the end, the people who ignore the haters and keep on succeeding are the ones who end up on top. Remember that.

Shane
    Last edited by ShaneG85; 04-22-2004 at 07:49 PM.

Novotny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Grow up

Edit: I haven't attacked you once or said anything negative towards you. I have no clue why you are always saying negative things on my threads. I have said it once and I will say it again: Wherever there is success, there is jealousy. Whenever someone accomplishes someone, there will be someone there to try to put them down. In the end, the people who ignore the haters and keep on succeeding are the ones who end up on top. Remember that.

Shane
    I'm pretty sure he was just kidding Shane. I don't think he meant it as "go get laid because you're a loser and can't get chicks" but probably as "get laid because you're a badass and you earned it"
    Tomorrow may never come. Yesterday may be your last day.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

BULKING IS EATING TO FAILURE.

3rd Place, Mens Teen, Northern Colorado Bodybuilding Championships

Check out my pics at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=256957

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Grow up

Shane
    Ease up chief. You said you were taking a week off, so I told you to get laid to take care of your jitters. I have nothing to be jealous of. You did well, but cockiness kills success. Remember that

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grow up

Shane
    Man great physique but you need to work on your sense of humor.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50) D_I will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get laid.
    ok...

Now seems bodybuilders lack a gene that allows the detection of sarcsm. This is why God invented the Smiley.

Proper procedure:
    Get laid.
    or
    Get laid.
    There. This concludes your lesson on sarcasm and the interweb!

D.I.

Oh yeah...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    hehe ^^^^^^^^^^^^....

coem on big h....

Impossible is Nothing buffmama33's Avatar
    buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great job Shane!!! I'm so happy for you!
    "The man who has no imagination, has no wings."-Mohammed Ali

- Skip "No, I'm not a post whore. But I play one on TV."

*Lost 25 lbs. in phase 1*
    Week 1: 136.6
    Week 2: 135.6
    Week 3: 134.0
    Week 4: 133.0
    Week 5: 132.6
    Week 6: 132.2 (wisdom teeth, sucky week)
    Week 7: 129.4
    Week 8: 128.6
    Week 9:
    Week 10:

Miss Fitness, ha... I'm going for Miss Olympia.

Impossible is Nothing buffmama33's Avatar
    buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buffmama33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get laid.
    BTW, I don't appreciate how you say "get laid". But whatever, I won't get into that.
    "The man who has no imagination, has no wings."-Mohammed Ali

- Skip "No, I'm not a post whore. But I play one on TV."

*Lost 25 lbs. in phase 1*
    Week 1: 136.6
    Week 2: 135.6
    Week 3: 134.0
    Week 4: 133.0
    Week 5: 132.6
    Week 6: 132.2 (wisdom teeth, sucky week)
    Week 7: 129.4
    Week 8: 128.6
    Week 9:
    Week 10:

Miss Fitness, ha... I'm going for Miss Olympia.

Grow up

Shane
    You definitely serve as one of my means of inspiration Shane.When i think about everything you hve achieved and everything Derek has achieved it mkes me wanna stick with it more,train harder too,etc.I will continue saying positive things on your threaDs,theres never any negative stuff to say and probably nver will be.You hve accomplished alot,and every pic and new pic i view shows tht and proves tht too.Congrulations again and keep up the good work!

Eric

Ease up chief. You said you were taking a week off, so I told you to get laid to take care of your jitters. I have nothing to be jealous of. You did well, but cockiness kills success. Remember that
    I misinterpretted how you meant that Yes, I try not to get cocky. I just don't like it when people are against someone and say things to them because they are jealous. Heck, i am jealous of lots of people. I give props to people who excel in whatever they do from wrestling, to track, to football, to chess, to video games, etc and try not to be say bad things to them because of my jealousy. I think my jealousy is really respect. Jealousy seems like the wrong word. I will save my jitters for Sunday's workout if the "4 cherries" don't stop by (this is an inside joke. jeremys knows what i am talking about).

Shane

Originally posted by DarkFalcon
    Man great physique but you need to work on your sense of humor.
    I am just a little tightly wound because i have lots of stored up energy that i haven't released through exercise. I also misinterpretted his meaning. If you know me in person, you will know that i have a great sense of humor

Shane

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the difference is BIG
    Attached Images

tagg765 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

yay, good job.

chicago is a good soundtrack.

carl orff, hes the man.

and can you say.. beatles?
    Last edited by tagg765; 12-31-2004 at 01:23 PM.

Originally Posted by ShaneG85
    I am just a little tightly wound because i have lots of stored up energy that i haven't released through exercise. I also misinterpretted his meaning. If you know me in person, you will know that i have a great sense of humor

Shane
    Having a good sense of humor is a good thing Shane.Again way to go with winning this show!Sorry to hear about your injury,hope u recover soon.

Eric