Thread: Wing Training

Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500)

Wing Training

Hi im not going to bore you:

Six Foot
    152lbs
    Wide Shoulders

Squat: 250
    Dead: 305
    Bench: 180

Im playing wing for right rugby:

How do i get power and speed ?

hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Olympic lifts and sprints.
    Loosehead Prop/Second Row
    6'4 225

Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500)
    how do i do sprint training ?

To be honest i am the worst winger ever lol Terrible at getting past the man but i suppose these are the genetics im stuck with :/

hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hitrucks has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Majjb View Post

To be honest i am the worst winger ever lol Terrible at getting past the man but i suppose these are the genetics im stuck with :/
    Get a friend, jog towards him for about 10 meters slowly picking up speed and half him pass the ball to you and catch and accelerate to your top speed for 40 metres. Just repeat that, and go for a run where you sprint for 30 seconds and run at pace for 1 minute and do that for 25 minutes or so.

If you dont think your suited for wing, bulk up you'd be a good size for flanker or second row.
    6'4 225

ok thanx

That's how you get ants. BobisMighty's Avatar
    BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BobisMighty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My sprint work out is very simple and it's helped with straight line speed.

4x100m sprints done 4 times. Sprint 100m, walk back, sprint again. One you've done it 4 times in a row, rest for 3 minutes, then do it all over again. I would do that once a week, mixed in with lateral drills and agility drills.

I especially like that drill described above: about taking the ball at pace. That is crucial. I see too many guys run too fast and can't take a pass. The ball bounces off their chest and it's a knock.
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

Rugby training log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125605233

World Rugby S&C Level 1 coach.

ive been moved to the centre after a poor 10 minute performance, how do i get strong enough to play centre ?

ive been moved to the centre after a poor 10 minute performance, how do i get strong enough to play centre ?
    Olympic lifts and big exersizes like bench, squat and deadlift. Focus on your fitness, alot. Make sure your a strong tackler and are able to bash through holes.
    6'4 225

Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So im gonna do clean and jerk to burst through a tackle.

and squat, deadlift and bench to push through if i get caught.

Hitrucks you have been a great help

What do you think of rugby passes for a core exercise and leg raises to simulate running ?

Originally Posted by Kooga View Post
    So im gonna do clean and jerk to burst through a tackle.

and squat, deadlift and bench to push through if i get caught.

Hitrucks you have been a great help

What do you think of rugby passes for a core exercise and leg raises to simulate running ?
    For core work on wall sits, planks, and use the swiss ball. If you play forward your core is going to be very important in rucks. Don't forget to work your lowerback as well, since thats going to be crucial in all aspects of the game.
    6'4 225

Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kooga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    whats wrong with my rugby passes with a med ball ?

PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10) PUMP2356 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi im not going to bore you:

Six Foot
    152lbs
    Wide Shoulders

Squat: 250
    Dead: 305
    Bench: 180

Im playing wing for right rugby:

How do i get power and speed ?

Your profile said you were over 180lbs. how did you drop 20lbs+ of weight in a few days? majjb stop trolling the forums bro.

wait you also lost an inch in height too? stand up straight then bro

a few days hahahahaha i havent been on these forums for months lol i lost weight cause i wanted to you cock. Now grow up cause your 25 years old arguing with a 17 year old.