Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Travisonfire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dmaaack View Post
    When i tried ******** all it did to me was make me a little more talkative but i felt very sedated.

it did not help me focus at all. i felt like not doing **** all day. it was a very strange feeling and not in a good way.
    Guess what friend, It would appear that you have adhd.

Affects myself and every person I know that has adhd that way.
    Losers always whine about their best.
    Winners go home and fcuk the prom queen.

metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by walkietalkie View Post
    You have to come to them with problems relating to ADD and convince them you suffer from it.
    I would never do it though, I cant handle ******** for more than 2 days tops before I start losing my mind.
    I know 3 people with scripts who dont need it, I imagine its fairly easy to get put on by a doctor.
    I need this **** for school and funny thing is I may actually have a legit case of ADD. I cant concentrate for **** (I have an exam tomorrow and here I am Miscin) and get really fidgity/hyper at times (ie: tapping foot, randomly jumping around). So you go to a family doc to look into this and do they do the prescribing cause I've heard they sometimes refer you to a psych?

walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Serious Revgear if your doctor put you own for a good reason you have nothing to worry about.
    Im telling ya though if your bothered about it, its going to drive you nuts. Every time I've taken ******** I spend the whole time looking over my shoulder. It's one of the bad things about it.

walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50) walkietalkie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by metafour View Post
    I need this **** for school and funny thing is I may actually have a legit case of ADD. I cant concentrate for **** (I have an exam tomorrow and here I am Miscin) and get really fidgity/hyper at times (ie: tapping foot, randomly jumping around). So you go to a family doc to look into this and do they do the prescribing cause I've heard they sometimes refer you to a psych?
    I would suggest talking to your family doctor about it if your think you need it, tell them you have a friend who has it and takes ******** to help focus, and say you experience the same problems your friend did before getting put on.

CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Serious Revgear if your doctor put you own for a good reason you have nothing to worry about.
    Im telling ya though if your bothered about it, its going to drive you nuts. Every time I've taken ******** I spend the whole time looking over my shoulder. It's one of the bad things about it.
    No I'll be fine, just was wondering because everyone I know was freaking out like I was going to become addicted and **** so wanted to see what you guys had to say... Ya I figure I am going down hill in school so if I don't start taking this **** I can see my grades turning for the worst
    but lets go kill some birds.... I'm psyched...
    (Vince Vaughn)

I KNOW THAT ***LE I KNOW THAT.... (Superbad)

► WKEA ◄

Bench: 260x1 Fukcin piece of crap
    Squat: 375x1
    Deadlift:440x1

Originally Posted by Revgear View Post
    No I'll be fine, just was wondering because everyone I know was freaking out like I was going to become addicted and **** so wanted to see what you guys had to say... Ya I figure I am going down hill in school so if I don't start taking this **** I can see my grades turning for the worst
    You'll be fine. People who dont have ADD or ADHD cant understand what its like for people who do

Oh and there's one other problem I forgot to mention, it can make sex nearly impossible.
    Every time I take it I can go for hours but never get off, so it's a curse and a blessing lol
    Well, a blessing if your in a relationship, of course.

CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50) CesarLikes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh and there's one other problem I forgot to mention, it can make sex nearly impossible.
    Every time I take it I can go for hours but never get off, so it's a curse and a blessing lol
    Well, a blessing if your in a relationship, of course.
    I think it's the other way around in a relationship I'd rather bust faster as opposed to some random girl, cuz then you just look pathetic... Thanks for all the advice man

Edit: repped on recharge
    (Vince Vaughn)

► WKEA ◄

I think it's the other way around in a relationship I'd rather bust faster as opposed to some random girl, cuz then you just look pathetic... Thanks for all the advice man

Edit: repped on recharge
    no problem. But yea it depends, I havent had random sex in years, been with this girl for 2 years (have a daughter due on May 13th) and before her was with a girl for 5 years and have a son by her. But with my girl it's a blessing lol for her of course.
    And definite rep on recharge on my end

Talking

no problem. But yea it depends, I havent had random sex in years, been with this girl for 2 years (have a daughter due on May 13th) and before her was with a girl for 5 years and have a son by her. But with my girl it's a blessing lol for her of course.
    And definite rep on recharge on my end
    Congrats on the baby man, I guess it isn't sooo bad you did eventually get your nut off
    (Vince Vaughn)

► WKEA ◄

Congrats on the baby man, I guess it isn't sooo bad you did eventually get your nut off
    lol true

Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lpenny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously man....do not be scared about taking ********. It MIGHT make you feel kind of nauseous the first couple times, but as long as you take what the doc tells you, you will be completely fine. You'll be glad you have it.

Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Travisonfire View Post
    Guess what friend, It would appear that you have adhd.

Affects myself and every person I know that has adhd that way.
    For real? It affects me the exact same way. Actually come to think of it any stims affect me the same way. Coke does it too, ton of people I know do it and go ape****, but it makes me real chilled out and laid back...
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metafour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would suggest talking to your family doctor about it if your think you need it, tell them you have a friend who has it and takes ******** to help focus, and say you experience the same problems your friend did before getting put on.
    Stupid question...but would I set a regular "check up" appointment and bring it up there or actually call in or whatever and specifically ask to get an appointment regarding ADD? I dont think I've ever been to a doc for an actual check-up, no lie. Cant remember last time I've actually been to a family doc...if I'm sick and actually need some meds I go to a walk-in clinic.

Originally Posted by metafour View Post
    Stupid question...but would I set a regular "check up" appointment and bring it up there or actually call in or whatever and specifically ask to get an appointment regarding ADD? I dont think I've ever been to a doc for an actual check-up, no lie. Cant remember last time I've actually been to a family doc...if I'm sick and actually need some meds I go to a walk-in clinic.
    Bump?

paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well when you look at it any drug has the potential to be addicting if you really enjoy the benefits.