Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) liftjunkie06 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by suburbanPSYCHO View Post

second gay post, not that there's anything wrong with that....
    just come out of the closet already man...
    Funny, but this thread is pretty ghey...not that there is anythnig worng with that. So, ghey post for ghey thread. Plus, IMO someone who wears tights and has so many accesories is ghey. Just sayin...

rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I actually have 3 superhero shirts. Batman, Superman, and Flash. The superman shirt is the one i always get injured in for some reason, it's becoming tattered, so I save it for mtb and parkour.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. -- Aristotle
    I guess I'm a situp then? --Me

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    batman eats babies

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)

ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    XD

Exactly.
    Love:
    MetFan
    jordanmacdonald
    Reps for free music and internet pop culture references (good ones)

Reps:
    Djin
    Seamless

blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000) blacksmith77 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Last edited by blacksmith77; 02-26-2009 at 12:04 PM.
    This above all: to thine own self be true,
    And it must follow, as the night the day,
    Thou canst not then be false to any man

Steroids- a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated

rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rageahol has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

...ahem...

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. -- Aristotle
    I guess I'm a situp then? --Me

suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Holyspokes View Post

lmao, batman endorses fat free fruit snacks to kick major justice in gear. i think he has a energy drink in china or something too.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations
    Pure strength through solitude
    Discipline and determination

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ramen noodles. Quick and cheap.
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10) suburbanPSYCHO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to state again, really is an interesting thought. With no time to do anything when would he fit in meals. I really believe that Alfred would play a role in this. As a billionaire he could get whatever he needed to surviv obviously but with a few real meals someone could not survive on a few shakes throughout the day. the gainer idea is good. Wonder if he has a fridge in the batcar to store shakes at the perfect temperature?
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Neopragmatist View Post
    Ramen noodles. Quick and cheap.
    Oh come on that's not even funny. Batman is not some skinny ****in dweeb.

Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dairiel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    actually in the comics batman has a pretty crappy diet

he doesn't eat that much / often

alfred is not pleased

The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) The-Fire-Fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dairiel View Post

alfred is not pleased
    Lol really?
    Can you give us the issues/scans?
    I'm interested.
    Love:
    MetFan
    jordanmacdonald
    Reps for free music and internet pop culture references (good ones)

Reps:
    Djin
    Seamless

Originally Posted by Dairiel View Post

alfred is not pleased
    this would be pretty cool to see. going to go scan the comics to see if i didn't pick this up. i guess that would explain him being moody all the time and easily irritable. lack of sleep and poor diet.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    batman ate MCDONALDS

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In the comics was Venom just code for Cell-Tech?
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

Originally Posted by Ibballard View Post
    In the comics was Venom just code for Cell-Tech?
    description of the comic- When Batman fails to save the life of a young girl held for ransom, he decides to try a "new experimental drug" designed by her father called Venom. Pretty sure it was supposed to be roids. He ends up raging on the stuff and has to get off it.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    description of the comic- When Batman fails to save the life of a young girl held for ransom, he decides to try a "new experimental drug" designed by her father called Venom. Pretty sure it was supposed to be roids. He ends up raging on the stuff and has to get off it.
    Right, this was later refined into the Venom drug given to Bane, which was steroidal in nature, except it also had a "Monster Serum" included, which exploits CNS/Adrenal pathways, giving the individual increases in strength instantaneously as well.
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

Originally Posted by Ibballard View Post
    Right, this was later refined into the Venom drug given to Bane, which was steroidal in nature, except it also had a "Monster Serum" included, which exploits CNS/Adrenal pathways, giving the individual increases in strength instantaneously as well.
    nice, didn't know that. my bats knowledge grows. Bane was a pretty intense character in knightfall. since he's on the "venom" wonder what his diet is like.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    have you ever actually seen batman lift weights?
    lose
       /luz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [looz] Show IPA verb, lost, los⋅ing.
    ?verb (used with object)

to get rid of: to lose one's fear of the dark; to lose weight.

loose
       /lus/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [loos] Show IPA adjective, loos⋅er, loos⋅est, adverb, verb loosed, loos⋅ing.
    ?adjective

free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.

drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drgnframe24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    duh guys, remember in batman begins the green juice stuff he drinks in the morning when alfred wakes him up.

also that same juice was drank in Ironman. anyone know what they were drinking?
    Misc Zombie Survival Squad: Alpha Squad

*United States Air Force*

[QUOTE=Colawa;294565831]have you ever actually seen batman lift weights? [/QUOT]

i remember in the batman 89' they show him doing inverted crunches. and in very few comics they do. the hush comics they show him benching like 4 or 5 45's on each side.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

Originally Posted by drgnframe24 View Post
    duh guys, remember in batman begins the green juice stuff he drinks in the morning when alfred wakes him up.

also that same juice was drank in Ironman. anyone know what they were drinking?
    found this on another board.

"Green drink" is a generic term for drinks made of dehydrated vegetables, fruits, grains, algae, sprouts and/or grasses. Some green drinks are made only of grasses, e.g., wheat grass, barley grass or lemon grass, while others add probiotics (beneficial bacteria). A few add bee pollen, herbs and a full range of vitamins and minerals. They're mixed with a liquid, usually water. I've been drinking green drinks since 2005. Besides being an excellent source of nutrients, green drinks also contain a significant amount of fiber. Most importantly, green drinks are rich in chlorophyll. More about that in a moment.

Make sure your green drink is either unsweetened or sweetened only with stevia, a natural sweetener. You don't want to counteract the benefits of green drinks by adding more sugar or artificial (chemical) sweeteners.

Fight acid reflux & GERD while enriching your blood with oxygen
    If you select a green drink that is made of only alkaline vegetables, grasses, herbs, sprouts and leaves, you will help your body quickly de-acidify. Drinking several of these alkalizing drinks every day helps keep your body in an alkaline state and prevents acid reflux and other digestive disorders.

Green drinks are loaded with chlorophyll, which is where they get their color. According to Dr. Robert Young, author of The pH Miracle for Weight Loss, "chlorophyll helps your blood deliver oxygen throughout the body, making stronger blood and thus stronger cells."

Your blood not only delivers red and white blood cells to your tissues, organs and muscles, but it also delivers nutrients and oxygen. While you already know that you can't live without oxygen, did you know that it also prevents physical deterioration? During the worldwide polio epidemic in the 1940s, polio victims were somtimes placed in iron lungs, which forced oxygen into the body's cells. That was the only sure way to prevent further damage from the disease. Some people lived the rest of their lives - decades! - in an iron lung, because they couldn't get enough oxygen transported to their cells without it.

How to pick the right green drink
    I'm going to recommend only two green drink brands. I've tried a number of them but most taste so awful that I can't recommend them. Others require very large doses to get the same nutrients and benefits of the two recommended below.

Super Greens is sold by Innerlight.org. It was formulated by Dr. Robert Young and his wife Shelley Young and is promoted in their pH Miracle books. I haven't used Super Greens because it is quite expensive, although I feel it is clearly superior to anything else on the market. Click on Super Greens to order it.

I use Green Vibrance (linked below). It has some ingredients not recommended by the Youngs, but it has worked very well for our family and has wonderful alkalizing properties.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

SLAP Surgery on Jan 14 Detroit78's Avatar
    Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Detroit78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I swear I seen the Batmobile at Burger King last night wedged between a rusty El Camino and Black Suburban with rims on it, and the Dark Knight looked PISSED
    **Board Certified Bro-Scientist**

Get Certified
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116162873

Living for the Future

Originally Posted by Detroit78 View Post
    I swear I seen the Batmobile at Burger King last night wedged between a rusty El Camino and Black Suburban with rims on it, and the Dark Knight looked PISSED
    nothing gets in the way of the dark knights triple whopper with cheese, side of large fry and diet coke. not even rims.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftjunkie06 View Post
    Lmao. Gay much?
    ^_^

Metabolism>Speed of Light xl Achilles lx's Avatar
    xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xl Achilles lx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    to state again, really is an interesting thought.
    No, no it really isn't.
    'I got some mysteries thats confronted when the blunt's lit.'

Yes folks I have ********, just PM for my name.

Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    those are the super-nutricious green smoothies

my roommate and his girlfriend make these things... her entire family drinks them, they read about it in the book green for life ... I'm still reading it.. It's pretty damn interesting though - apparently there are for more nutrients in the green leafy top of the veggies we usually eat... they make shakes with some fruit and greens (like kale) and it's super healthy

for example, for beats some comparisons are:

BEETS - BEET GREENS

protein 1.60 - 2.20 g
    fiber 2.80 - 3.70 g
    calcium 16.00 - 117.00 mg
    vitamin c 4.90 - 30.00 mg
    vitamin a 33.00 - 6326.00 lU

these are just a few examples off the huge chart the book has... very interesting book and i'll probably get hooked on the things too
    Last edited by Colawa; 02-26-2009 at 06:34 PM.
    lose
       /luz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [looz] Show IPA verb, lost, los⋅ing.
    ?verb (used with object)

to get rid of: to lose one's fear of the dark; to lose weight.

loose
       /lus/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [loos] Show IPA adjective, loos⋅er, loos⋅est, adverb, verb loosed, loos⋅ing.
    ?adjective

free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.

Originally Posted by xl Achilles lx View Post
    No, no it really isn't.
    ... jerk.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations

Originally Posted by Colawa View Post
    those are the super-nutricious green smoothies
    yea, something useful came out of this. anyone try them? doing a little read up on them and they sound amazing.
    Perseverance
    Against all opposition
    Crushing all limitations