Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    gah they are leaning towards kfc but i decide so tough **** i don't want that **** for my bday lol wtf..

im gettin street fighter 4 from parents wish they would get it alrdy so i wasnt bored lol

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    My favorite "cheat" dishes include: 1 whole pizza, 10,000 calories + at buffet, eating a buffet tickles my fancy... 1 whole chocolate cake, 2 lbs of brownies, up to 3 Chipotle burritos, 3 Big Daddy Bacon Cheeseburgers from Good times, with a side of curly fries, etc etc

Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jord4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    damn...wish i had a good buffet around here. Only 1 is a lame chinese food buffet.. oh well

Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Disenfranchised is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jord4n View Post
    damn...wish i had a good buffet around here. Only 1 is a lame chinese food buffet.. oh well
    I can enjoy a chinese buffet as well. It's not as good IMO, but once in a while it's good because it's something different. It may or may not have dog, because we all know what kind of nut cases these chinese are... but I have yet to contract a disease from there so I'll keep going.

I took a **** in one of their urinals one time.

seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    how the hell is sushi a cheat?!?!

OP my personal favorites for cheating are :

Taco Bell/Burger King
    Pizza
    Pastries/Donuts/Cake
    Cookkiieeeesss
    Large amounts of cereal
    I would define gorging myself on enormous quantities of sushi as a cheat. I dunno about you, but I can eat over 50+ pieces of nigiri, along with a few handrolls and cutrolls, at a sushi buffet, and this easily makes this meal a ton of calories. Even though most types of sushi on their own are not "dirty," eating such a vast amount of it qualifies it as a cheat in my perspective.

By the same token, if you don't consider a sushi buffet a cheat, how are you going to call "large amounts of cereal" a cheat?

it goes both ways just some stuff is more calorie dense. sushi can be a cheat/ oats can be a cheat. but if its on the healthy side like oats...its more like a refeed. Purpose of a cheat is to have stuff you don't have everyday IMO..

ktrain42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chinese Buffet, no doubt about it. And when you get to full to eat head for the ice cream machine, never fails you.
    "Don't give up, dont ever give up!"
    Jimmy V.

Originally Posted by Disenfranchised View Post
    I can enjoy a chinese buffet as well. It's not as good IMO, but once in a while it's good because it's something different. It may or may not have dog, because we all know what kind of nut cases these chinese are... but I have yet to contract a disease from there so I'll keep going.

I took a **** in one of their urinals one time.

well the buffet by me isn't that good i wish my parents would go for the good italian food but out of the question.. so now im stuck between chinese/italian or kfc..... i don't want kfc

seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000) seattlems333 is just really nice. (+1000)
    it goes both ways just some stuff is more calorie dense. sushi can be a cheat/ oats can be a cheat. but if its on the healthy side like oats...its more like a refeed. Purpose of a cheat is to have stuff you don't have everyday IMO..
    And I rarely ever get sushi since I believe it's only worth eating at an all-you-can-eat setting; ordering sushi per piece usually just isn't worth it in terms of the money spent : fullness ratio. That's why I go all-out for sushi when I eat it, much better value.

sadly i never ate sushi in my life... will do in near future

getting house special chow fun from chinese and a pint of ben and jerry i told my dad either cherry garcia, americone dream, peanut butter cup, or cake batter

and yea i don't want kfc ever .... i don't eat any burger king/mcdonalds either... I just don't enjoy it... I plan on eating the chow fun slowly since its 1 size. Half now half later. Its about 1200 calories i think but yet again i really don't give a **** about calories today.

IMO people who care about calories on cheat days aren't truly happy to be cheating and will feel guilty. Cheat meals is a different story i guess.

ah just finished the whole house special chow fun...pretty fast too..was good and filling. Also got Americone dream ice cream for later and some cookies mom bought from bakery.

jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jipp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ah just finished the whole house special chow fun...pretty fast too..was good and filling. Also got Americone dream ice cream for later and some cookies mom bought from bakery.
    ahhhh i miss eating chow fun! can't find anywhere around here that has em'.
    nice deserts to top off your cheat!

yup i didn't eat too overboard today or binge at once... nice portioned out cheats im savin the deserts till later cuz im stuffed atm

mm just had about half a pint of the Americone dream ice cream with rainbow sprinkles on top. So fukin good...wow. Better then phish food 1 imo. Which ben and jerrys flavor is better?

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

JonMorgan07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just out of the oven chocolate brownies with the chocolate chips gooing goodness then spreading pb on it!!!

whats on the fries tj

I Love the pastrami from the hat..

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chorizo chili ground beef mix with cheese... CHILI CHEESE FRIES
    then a pastrami sandwich that weighs about 1 pound

its called THE HAT in SO CALI

nice looks good i went to that place in jersey once as a kid with the huge sandwiches i forget the name lol i think harolds or somethin idk

Originally Posted by tjperez86 View Post
    chorizo chili ground beef mix with cheese... CHILI CHEESE FRIES
    then a pastrami sandwich that weighs about 1 pound

its called THE HAT in SO CALI

You go to the one in Glendora thats were i do my bidding when i go down

when i was in high school i would hit up the glendora one with my st lucy gf. But my dad and i hit up the old Los Angeles one 5 months ago but normally the Upland one since i live in Chino

Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Memorial93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The Hat has the best burgers and fries.

Classic food

Anyone here had Legend's in Rancho Cucamonga or Upland?

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ JDkeystone's Avatar
    JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JDkeystone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Unless it's amusement park season, these are kinda hard to come by, though...
    Last edited by pumped4life82; 02-26-2009 at 04:41 PM.

nothin that good near me besides spumoni gardens and only went there like twice. i wish i had good restaurants near me

damn that looks good lol

My favorite thing on a cheat day though is the all mighty johns incredible pizza..peanut butter pizza champ right here haha..last year my freind bet me i couldnt finish 10 so i up the antie and raise him and ended up eating 14. the next day sucked but i wouldnt have changed anything maybe not eating a ice cream cone.

im not much of a pizza person mainly cuz no good pizza place around here.

ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10) ModuLock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pizza Capers Calzone!!! Yeeehawwww

Registered User OhioIsForLovers's Avatar
    OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) OhioIsForLovers has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this thread is making me wish my cheat meal on Saturday would get here a lot quicker.....

still undecided what to have.