LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Universal Labels

My new order of shock therapy and storm came in the mail yesterday, and i was a bit surprised to find they were the kind with the old version of the labels. There wasn't a change in the formula in the version with the new labels was there? I guess thats what i get for not ordering from bb.com
    Current Stack:
    ON 100% Whey
    Universal Shock Therapy
    Universal Storm
    Syntha 6

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWwrassler View Post
    My new order of shock therapy and storm came in the mail yesterday, and i was a bit surprised to find they were the kind with the old version of the labels. There wasn't a change in the formula in the version with the new labels was there? I guess thats what i get for not ordering from bb.com
    you're displeased with your purchase because... the labels are new?

that's a first, i'd think.

LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LWwrassler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    you're displeased with your purchase because... the labels are new?

that's a first, i'd think.
    noo. i'm displeased because the labels AREN'T new. But if the composition of the product is exactly the same then i don't care.
    Current Stack:
    ON 100% Whey
    Universal Shock Therapy
    Universal Storm
    Syntha 6

TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000) TTewell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    noo. i'm displeased because the labels AREN'T new. But if the composition of the product is exactly the same then i don't care.
    it's still the same formulas. Just new cool lookin labels. I love the new labels

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    it's still the same formulas. Just new cool lookin labels. I love the new labels
    haven't seen 'em, but if they're the retro Universal ones i'm thinking of, they must be cool.

Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    are these the labels you got

Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nutir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I like both, the new ones are great but there was something cool with the "old school" look
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    *** Scandinavian Misc Crew ***

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still."

Originally Posted by Animal_B View Post
    are these the labels you got
    nope i got the old school ones. but shmatters if the whats in the tub is the same.
    Current Stack:
    ON 100% Whey
    Universal Shock Therapy
    Universal Storm
    Syntha 6

lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nope i got the old school ones. but shmatters if the whats in the tub is the same.
    It's just a new look. The only thing that's changed formula-wise is that some products got the new blue rasherry flavor.
    HOLD UP BRO

I'm still curling in that squat rack.

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lambpasty View Post
    It's just a new look. The only thing that's changed formula-wise is that some products got the new blue rasherry flavor.
    Do not want.
    New signature pending.

G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000) G.K. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whats in the tub is the same.
    This