Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000) themainman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Legs
    I am flattered, Doctor...

Have a nice weekend, guys...

ad
    Do you live in s. florida? If so would your husband mind if I take you out to dinner?
    Soon I will be on top.

Bodybuilding.com will never forget 3/24/04

Hurricane Francis survivor
    Hurricane Jeanne survivor

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not much improving to do, you look perfect
    i agree with not going overboard on the fake tits, from a guys perspective i think they look good as long as they're not gigantic
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

ad
    WOW! Holy crap I'm impressed, you truly have a 10 figure IMHO. I wouldn't get the boob job but I like a nice athletic figure myself. Your beautiful and you have a killer ass. Feel free to post as many pics as you like. Good luck with the Miss Universe, you definately have the right ingrediants.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ad
    i want your body... to give to my gf
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

noeyedea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

looking good, but i think you already know that, feel free to post any nudies of yourself, =P three big thumbs up for ur sexxxy bod.

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah, I think you should definitely show some more skin, and definitely post it here.

You should also write "I love Jimmy magix" on your butt and post it. just joking. Seriously though, you dont need a boob job, it ALL looks smokin from where I am sitting.

Brandi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, you look great!! Don't get a boob job "girls perspective" but my husband also agrees with me You look awesome just the way you are.

I myself love to work out..how often do you workout, and what is your diet? You can pm me if you'd like.

Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am FLOORED!!!

NO BOOBIES???!!!
    That is the first time that I have heard that one -- I was shooting with a photog last week and he was like, "you would look like a SUPERHERO with a nice cup size added or two <chuckle>"

I am not scared of the surgery -- just people thinking they look bad!!!...Brandi, see my pm...

How unfair is it that I have TWO YOUNGER sisters and a mother who are ALL THREE DDs!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FAIR.

I am shooting new stuff in two weeks - hopefully very HOT -- -- it is quite fun playing at the "oiled up, crawling on the floor" sex kitten.....especially since I can be a real goofball in the first degree...I will post and you people can tell me which ones I should use -- professionals that you are <wink>

MainMan - I competed in eight shows in my career staring in 2003 - I won Ms Bikini South Beach, NPC Eastern States Physique and WNBF Northeast Classic Figure Championship and placed in the top 5 in the rest .. I want to do a lot this year...2004 Texas Shredder Figure Championship is the first stop...

Jimmy - Will magic marker do ?? LOL

ad
    *Attached is my butt shot from Muscle & Fitness mag - LOL!
    __________________________________________________ __
    www.aliciadenson.com

Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Legs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Oops - here is the attachment...

LOOOOONG day in the world of TV production...
    ad

__________________________________________________ __www.aliciadenson.com
    Attached Images

mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No don't do it!

Fake boobs are the worst thing a girl can do to herself IMO. Gross, gross, gross...

Your are perfect.

Keep it natural.

mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mp906 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, nice "assets".

I read that article in MF. My fiancee is going to try those.

BTW, where did you measure your "35"? And, if you don't mind, what is your height and weight? Just curious. Your proportions are excellent!

You look great!

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Legs (aka Mrs. Denison)!

Very aesthetically pleasing physique.

Well done! Keep up the good work! I'll look for you on the Fitness America pageants.

- Skip "Itty bitty waist, and the curves are kickin'."
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titania has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by Brandi
    Wow, you look great!! Don't get a boob job "girls perspective" but my husband also agrees with me You look awesome just the way you are.

I myself love to work out..how often do you workout, and what is your diet? You can pm me if you'd like.
    Bump to all that, Brandi. You look great, Alicia, just how you are.

I'd love to have some of your cleavage. I'm barely an A cup and regularly think about getting a boob job. My boyfriend always talks me out of it. He says he prefers my boobs natural and would rather feel 'me' than feel implants.
    To be honest, I'm about 50/50 with the whole thing. I'm really not into having anything fake in my body but then again, I'd kill to have some decent cleavage as long as it looked natural.
    Retired strongwoman and powerlifter. Now living for God!
    www.ausdisciples.com

* My posts prior to Nov 2008 do not reflect my new-found faith in Christ. I became Christian in Nov 2008.

OUMoneyMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would consider taking you out if you got a pair of twins....say in the large C or small D range.

Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Apoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up Re: And another...

I am NOT shy -- but I don't think that the forum allows nude shots??

Won't you get banned or something??
    a
    theres a sex section if you want to post those pics

overall though your body looks awesome.

gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gjoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Oops - here is the attachment...

LOOOOONG day in the world of TV production...
    ad

__________________________________________________ __www.aliciadenson.com

Take my advice. DO NOT GET THE BOOB JOB! YOU ARE PERFECT NATURALLY. BTW you were asking us about the boob job, what does your husband think about it?

edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) edro13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't take me as a racist or anything, but I usually don't like black chics...

But you are amazing! Don't ruin your perfect body with implants. You look great!
    I play Russian Roulette everyday, a man's sport; with a bullet called life.

I was given a perfectly healthy body, I might as well make the best of it.

Of The Clan Of Christ. Uber-neggR's Avatar
    Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000) Uber-neggR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by bulletproofsoul
    Besides, she has a wedding ring on in one of those pictures.
    wedding rings are nothing but obsticles one must conquer to get to the goal.

and please, NO implants.

in the words of sir-mix-alot:

"those sillicon parts are made for toys".
    Isaiah 43:2: When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.

dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50) dolfusj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First of all, you are totally gorgeous in every way as it is. And you don't need a boob job IMO, and in the opinions of most of the guys on this board. But if a woman wants to become big in an industry, whatever it may be, where they are in front of the camera/their body is always on display, my bet is that mainstream America is gonna go with those who have the boobies. It sucks, its unnecessary, and its unfair, but thats what I have seen in my time. But really, why did I even bother posting that, like I know what I am talking about, lol. Whatever, though, thanks for postin, you're a complete fox, good luck whenever you compete next, and keep the pics comin!
    22, 6', 190ish. What else goes here? I like yams??? Does that work?

GentlemanE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have a fantastic physique and a beautiful face. I personally prefer a natural body with breasts of any size to implants. The female body is perfection (especially in your case) without any man-made enhancements. The only reason I could see doing it is for professional reasons, if you feel it is necessary to achieve your greatest potential. I wouldn't mess with it though. You look great!

olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50) olly281 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, thats amazing that you were in M&F. I have that one actually and its kinda cool that you are that person in there..

IMO, you look dam near perfect to me. I wouldnt do the implants but that is just my opinion.

But it is your decision, and good luck in future competitions..
    Ryan
    age 22
    6'1''
    status cutting
    Bulked-oct 24 184lbs (start)
    Feb 20 205lbs end
    Cutting- current 200lbs

houstoncouger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cute, sure i guess....but "she" hasnt posted an non trademarked picture, they are all professional pictures......
    i could find all of them on the net no prob if i wanted to

kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kwyckemynd00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: And another...

I am NOT shy -- but I don't think that the forum allows nude shots??

Won't you get banned or something??
    a
    You look great!

If you're not shy, I'm sure one of us can supply you with some webspace Ehem, I'm volunteering.....lol
    ....H...H...................................
    .....|..|....................................
    ..H-C-C-OH + sluts = Fornication..
    .....|..|....................................
    ....H...H...................................
    [QUOTE=Atheotony]OH and yes I AM a mesomorph, I took the test on Bodybuilding.com...[/QUOTE]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4499562022478442170&q=global+warming+swindle&hl=en

carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50) carpediem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Body Legs...

My personal opinion: You are healthy, you look fantastic, you look vibrant and natural. Don't inject something inside your body that doesn't belong there. Your boobs look great the way they are.

Just my .02

Stay well
    "Honesty is my only excuse"

"I want my anger to be healthy
    I want my anger just for me
    I need my anger not to control
    I want my anger to be me
    I need to set my anger free"

uconnlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uconnlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say f-it if u want the boobs get them. Peoples oppinons here at more pious that honest in most cases anyways.

I like boobs too
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.

my responses !!

Well, my husband is personally not for it -- but he ultimately is kind of like, "Your body at the end of the day...."

I think that a whole lot of my body image/boobie hang-ups come from the fact that I grew up in a household of well-endowed women -- and here I come along. Oh well, I got the butt!!! LOL

Thank you for saying that I look Ok as is all of you - It makes me feel all nice and fuzzy inside...

Olly281 - Can I tell you that my BUTT was KILLING me for days after that M&F shoot and holding those exercises??!! They are truly kick-butt moves and your butt will tell you so..try them and tell me what you think...

uconnlifter - You go to UCONN? I did! I graduated in 1997!!! I was a cheerleader for Men's basketball...maybe we'll take it (the NCAA's, that is) this year!!

mp906 - My hips are 35.5. Scary - I am very narrow with a little puffy butt! I was a gymnast for a loooong time --I think that helped to "shape" my body somewhat...my sisters are just as sexy but "hippier" so-to-speak ...5'9 1/2 and about 135 right now!!

ANYTHING goes at the Arnold (attached me and Kim)!!!

a
    Attached Images

uconnlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uconnlifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: my responses !!

uconnlifter - You go to UCONN? I did! I graduated in 1997!!! I was a cheerleader for Men's basketball...maybe we'll take it (the NCAA's, that is) this year!!

a
    Ya, im a senior, it would be awsome to take the championship in my final year here.
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.

That little stomach vein that guys have...

I think that the sexiest thing outside a GREAT pair of shoulders is that little vertical/diagonal vein thing that you guys get right below your navel.
    when you are almost-just about- contest ready -- it is just something that is uniquely male and for some reason I find it sexy?
    ???

Just something that jumped into my mind -
    a

This pic if from the Miss Bikini New England pageant last October wher I placed second!!
    __________________________________________________ __
    www.aliciadenson.com
    Attached Images

To alter that perfect body with plastic surgery would be a terrible mistake...

Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heisman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't get implants!

You look fine the way you are now. You don't want to risk something bad happening in surgery.