Thread: me sooo hungry

eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eternit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

me sooo hungry

hey,

I am 6 weeks into my diet and workout and I have a problem.

Note that before I started this, I used to eat like 2-3 times a day and have food here and there for quite a long time.

But now since I am eating 6-7 meals a day with intervals of 2 hours between meals.

But the problem is that I seem to get hungry again within 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours and my abdominal starts to make those noises when you are hungry. I dont know what I should do, anyone else have this problem?

Its not like I am not eating enough each meal, like average calories for each meal is like 300-500 cal.

meals like (chicken breast, brown rice and veggies)
    (tna,cottage cheese,tomato,carrot sandwich(whole wheat bread).

dont know why i am so hungry .........
    Currently weigh 225lbs - aim to weigh 200lbs in 3 months and much more stronger

*ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *ShaGGs* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lucky bastard lol, im never hungry .

AceWakeTec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat more Fiber..such as yams or oats..it will fill you up
    "Love is just a word"
    hate is just a fear."

I wrote this for her. You know who you are.

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    drink some water before each meal? doesnt it fill u up...?
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

B.Grimm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump on the oats and the water. IF you get that hunger rumble reach for some water. If you can carry an apple or two with you. When I get hungry earlier than my scheduled meal time or I'm to busy to eat a meal at the moment I find an apple and 12-16 oz of water can hold me off for a good hour or so.
    "...Psssst... It's clobberin' time." -- The Thing

bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lentils

Dude, I had the same problem. I tried water, but my body knows the difference between food and H20.

Then I tried adding a 1/2 cup of split peas or lentils to whatever meal I was cooking up. They add some serious bulk and they keep you full for a good long while.

Run them through the blender if you want to cut down on cooking time. Lentil powder cooks up in about 3-5 minutes, as opposed to 1/2 hour plus for regular dried peas or lentils.