I'm one determined female StrongWilld's Avatar
    StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000)

When life throws you a curve...

I took my 8 year old to the doctors last night because according to the school nurse, she wasn't getting much air flow through her lungs. My daughter had been sick most of the week, but was feeling better. When we arrived, they took us right away and the doctor checked her out and said, "wow, she sounds terrible". With that, she gave my daughter a breathing treatment (nebulizer treatment). For some reason, the doctor gave her more than normal. My daughter had a very bad reaction to it...was shaking horribly then turned around to me and said, "mommy, my heart hurts" as her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. I ran out into the hall way and was banging on all of the other patients' doors trying to find our doctor. All the doctors came rushing in my daughters room and took care of her.

For a brief time, my world tilted on it's axis. Kinda makes you re-align your priorities sometimes, when something kicks you in the heart.
    "If you only look at what is, you might never attain what could be"
    -Anonymous

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope all is well now. As a father I know nothing is worse than having their little one sick. Take care.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) runner05 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StrongWilld View Post
    I took my 8 year old to the doctors last night because according to the school nurse, she wasn't getting much air flow through her lungs. My daughter had been sick most of the week, but was feeling better. When we arrived, they took us right away and the doctor checked her out and said, "wow, she sounds terrible". With that, she gave my daughter a breathing treatment (nebulizer treatment). For some reason, the doctor gave her more than normal. My daughter had a very bad reaction to it...was shaking horribly then turned around to me and said, "mommy, my heart hurts" as her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. I ran out into the hall way and was banging on all of the other patients' doors trying to find our doctor. All the doctors came rushing in my daughters room and took care of her.

For a brief time, my world tilted on it's axis. Kinda makes you re-align your priorities sometimes, when something kicks you in the heart.
    Especially w/ your kids... They are my world... See my sig line... It's my fav quote 'cuz it's so darn true!

AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AlanBee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    With 5 kids of my own, we have had our fair share of scares over the years.

I really hope all turns out well for your daughter. Take care.

StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000) StrongWilld is just really nice. (+1000)

I repped all of you :)

Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    I hope all is well now. As a father I know nothing is worse than having their little one sick. Take care.
    Thanks - agreed.

Originally Posted by runner05 View Post
    Especially w/ your kids... They are my world... See my sig line... It's my fav quote 'cuz it's so darn true!
    Absolutely. And we only have the one.

Originally Posted by AlanBee View Post
    With 5 kids of my own, we have had our fair share of scares over the years.

I really hope all turns out well for your daughter. Take care.
    Thanks So far so good. What really broke my heart this morning was my hubby called me and was crying saying, "if anything happens to her, I will lose it. I don't know what I'd do without her." And of course, it got me thinking.
    -Anonymous

Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dad_in_KC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I choked up reading that. Hope all is okay. No feeling in the world compares with the despair a parent feels when their child is hurting.

I remember like yesterday driving to the E.R. with my wife and ailing 6 month old daughter. She had the flu and was running a high grade fever that scared us - it was like 103 or something. As we get close to the hospital I look in the rear view mirror and see my baby's eyes roll back and her face twitching -she was having a seizure, her body temp went up too fast, too quick. I rushed into the E.R. parking lot and ran into the ER with my daughter, I'm screaming SOMEONE HELP ME! holding this limp infant - a dr immediatly comes and takes my daughter and starts treatiing her and within minutes she was fine. Woo.
    Squats make my arms bigger.

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To the OP: I'm very glad they were able to help your daughter but what was the underlying problem? Will that be fixed?
    "An infraction is better than an infarction."
    - Aldington and Adlington

"Cursus sub pondere crescit."
    - Anon

_VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000) _VL is just really nice. (+1000)
    YOU, SW, know that my prayers and thoughts are always with you. There is NOTHING in this world that will ever allow us to experience the closest that we, as humans, can get to absolutely pure unconditional love as the love that we have for our children!
    "None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm." - Henry David Thoreau

The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000) The_Warhammer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hope all is well now? I had a similar thing happen to my daughter except not as intense. Felt terrible and helpless. Just watching her look at me to help her and me being powerless to even know what to do.

tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tst313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nothing in this world that will make your heart stop faster than watching one of your kids have something like this happen. And I don't even have any myself...

Hope the best for you and your family.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How frightening! I hope you were able to give that doctor what for.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank god everything worked out!

I have no idea what I would do if anything happened to my kids. You were basically calm in the situation and that's allot more then I would have been. I would have picked the Dr up by his jacket and carried him to the room and screamed at him to do something lol.
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I couldn't imagine what this would be like...to see my baby with those issues. You handled yourself well Hope she is ok
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodlake has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hope all turns out well. I said a prayer for your daughter.
    It may be a small world but I'd hate to have to paint it.

"The difference between failure and success is doing a thing nearly right and doing a thing exactly right." Edward Simmons ...

joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StrongWilld View Post

Hope all is well now.
    Today we got my daughters blood test results and all is well, we can breathe easily now for another 6 months (ALL).
    The new thing the hospital is doing is giving out brochures that say to question the doctors on what their doing.

Why did you say the doctor gave her more than normal?

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *hug*

I am very glad everything turned out OK.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Prayers for your daughter.

It's not uncommon for breathing treatments to cause reactions, and some folks are more sensitive than others.

Coming from a family of asthma sufferers, I've almost lost my brother, wife and daughter to attacks....... it's scary!
    Was friends with Methuselah

Do it or don't do it... tomdana's Avatar
    tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tomdana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope your daughter is okay today. What medicine did they give her? I assume albuterol. Good luck to you and prayers that she is feeling better today.
    Do it or Don't do it, There is no try

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post

Why should a doctor be given "what for" for treating the kid? A racing heart and making kids hyper are well known side effects of a nebulizer treatments. I had a childhood friend with CF who took two treatments per day until his death and a racing heart is a well known side effect.
    Last edited by johnnyironboard; 01-17-2009 at 05:48 AM.

stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10) stuffingmyface is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hope everything is ok

Nothing hurts as bad as seeing your child suffer. my prayers are with you
    eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat eat

joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000) joestrom2002 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnnyironboard View Post
    Why should a doctor be given "what for" for treating the kid? A racing heart and making kids hyper are well known side effects of a nebulizer treatments. I had a childhood friend with CF who took two treatments per day until his death and a racing heart is a well known side effect.
    A doctor should be asked "what for". They are human and can make mistakes.
    When a doctor makes a decision on what to do most likely someone else will carry out the order . Like I wrote on previous post hospital is encouraging "what for".

Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Griff79 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Many prayers and positive thoughts to you and your daughter. I hope all turns out well.

Griff

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post

It's not uncommon for breathing treatments to cause reactions, and some folks are more sensitive than others.

Coming from a family of asthma sufferers, I've almost lost my brother, wife and daughter to attacks....... it's scary!
    Scary and brings you to your knees.

Originally Posted by Dad_in_KC View Post
    I choked up reading that. Hope all is okay. No feeling in the world compares with the despair a parent feels when their child is hurting.
    I know. It's like a rug got pulled from under you. Very scary.

Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    To the OP: I'm very glad they were able to help your daughter but what was the underlying problem? Will that be fixed?
    Yes, she is doing better. She actually had an upper resp. infection. She's on antibiotics. No more albuterol ever again!!

Originally Posted by _VL View Post
    YOU, SW, know that my prayers and thoughts are always with you. There is NOTHING in this world that will ever allow us to experience the closest that we, as humans, can get to absolutely pure unconditional love as the love that we have for our children!
    Love ya, girl...you are a sweetheart. I appreciate your prayers. She's doing much better, thanks

Originally Posted by The_Warhammer View Post
    Hope all is well now? I had a similar thing happen to my daughter except not as intense. Felt terrible and helpless. Just watching her look at me to help her and me being powerless to even know what to do.
    Yes, she's better - thanks.

Originally Posted by tst313 View Post
    Nothing in this world that will make your heart stop faster than watching one of your kids have something like this happen. And I don't even have any myself...

Hope the best for you and your family.
    Thanks - She's doing better.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Yes it was. I contacted the head peditrician, so he now knows what happened and how upset I was.

Originally Posted by Capt_Lou View Post
    Thank god everything worked out!

I have no idea what I would do if anything happened to my kids. You were basically calm in the situation and that's allot more then I would have been. I would have picked the Dr up by his jacket and carried him to the room and screamed at him to do something lol.
    I wanted to strangle her, but I kept my cool.

Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    I couldn't imagine what this would be like...to see my baby with those issues. You handled yourself well Hope she is ok

Thank God I don't carry a gun

Originally Posted by woodlake View Post
    Hope all turns out well. I said a prayer for your daughter.
    Thanks for your prayers!! She's doing well

Originally Posted by joestrom2002 View Post
    Hope all is well now.
    Today we got my daughters blood test results and all is well, we can breathe easily now for another 6 months (ALL).
    The new thing the hospital is doing is giving out brochures that say to question the doctors on what their doing.

Why did you say the doctor gave her more than normal?
    I said nothing to the doctor. She took it upon herself to give her a bigger dose.

Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    *hug*

I am very glad everything turned out OK.
    Thanks, sweetie!!

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post

OMG! Hope all of your family doesn't have to go through that kind of traumatic incident ever again! That must have been hell! Thanks for your prayers - she's doing better

Originally Posted by tomdana View Post
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. I hope your daughter is okay today. What medicine did they give her? I assume albuterol. Good luck to you and prayers that she is feeling better today.
    yes, they gave her albuterol. NEVER again.

Originally Posted by johnnyironboard View Post
    She kept complaining about her heart hurting. I don't believe that's a normal side effect.

Originally Posted by stuffingmyface View Post
    Nothing hurts as bad as seeing your child suffer. my prayers are with you
    Thanks for your prayers

A doctor should be asked "what for". They are human and can make mistakes.
    When a doctor makes a decision on what to do most likely someone else will carry out the order . Like I wrote on previous post hospital is encouraging "what for".
    Personally, I am going to be a better advocate for my daughter now. Doctors think they know best. Sometimes they are wrong.

Originally Posted by Griff79 View Post
    Many prayers and positive thoughts to you and your daughter. I hope all turns out well.

Griff
    Thanks! She's doing much better

Scary and brings you to your knees.
    Absolutely. Thanks
    -Anonymous

IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very glad your daughter's ok; terrible moments for ANYone. Coming up a year ago a lifting friend suddenly lost his four year old son. Four. That was a hard funeral to go to; utterly worse I can only guess for him and his wife; to have to be gracious to everyone attending. Just so wrong for this to happen........to any parent.

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was thinking about you & your baby. Glad everything is now OK.
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Glad to hear your daughter is doing well.

Blessings!!

Originally Posted by IR45N View Post
    Very glad your daughter's ok; terrible moments for ANYone. Coming up a year ago a lifting friend suddenly lost his four year old son. Four. That was a hard funeral to go to; utterly worse I can only guess for him and his wife; to have to be gracious to everyone attending. Just so wrong for this to happen........to any parent.
    Sorry to hear this, I buried (actually we had him cremated, he'll be buried with either my wife or I, who ever goes first) a stillborn child, I can't imagine losing one at four.

God Bless them and strengthen them.