Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Seamy-Dobbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Worked flat out the day and worked up a good sweat despite it being 4?C. I work with a digging squad installing street lighting if your wondering, so plenty of physical activity throughout the day.

Played my footy the day, felt real fit today, could have played for hours, but it was intense so im happy with my cardio for the day.

Diet was on track also, meals were bang on time and had all my good portions and supplements.

No booze this weekend either.

Tomorrow is a rest day.

Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today has turned into my off day for this week.

I had to get up real early for an exam at university this morning and didn't sleep to well last night. It all kind of caught up to me at about 2pm.

Diet wise today ive been on track, Ive decided to up my carbs to make sure i hit the 1800. Until that dam protein arrives lol! Ill post my meal as usual later :P

Oh weighed myself this evening and im 180, 3lB down! Don't care much about weight loss tho just BF%. Ill calculate that on Feb 1st.
    240 Girls In My University Class... And Only 4 Guys....

That's All the Motivation I Need!

hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hot4teacherz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Woke up early again and went walking. I finally broke down and got some new shoes yesterday so the walk was easier, but still leaves me sore as hell after wards. I'm going to try to walk for the next two days straight and finish out the week strong. If I do that, it'll be 40 miles total for the week, lol.

Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Diet was ok today. I did 30 minutes of cardio today on stationary bike. Im still a little sick so I havent made it to the gym to do my workout. I should be good to go on Monday. Until then I will continue to do my cardio.
    My workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=893926

CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good work everyone, stay dedicated.

My workouts have been great. Im not going to do the Madcows 5x5 program anymore. Instead I'm going to go with a 5 day spilt with alot of cardio. Im going to workout later today and take off on Sunday and start my new program on Monday....Im pumped.

in a world built on rules iDrive's Avatar
    iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I was really tired today and I attributed it to not having coffee today but I just went to calculate my calorie intake for the day on fitday and I'm sitting at about 1500 cals for the day lol I've been shooting for 1900-2100 per day since i'm not working out and I've been doing good at staying there until today.

I got another of my shipments from amazon today which included a neoprene waist belt for workouts and a scale. Last Friday I weighed myself on the scale back home just to see around where I was at and it showed 267 and this one showed 262 which if I take it at face value I lost 5 lbs! I'm pretty excited about. I was sitting around this weight a month ago before I had to stop my workout routine and let myself go over the holidays. The times aren't consistent but I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning and use Saturday mornings as my official weigh in days (planning on once a week)
    You don't try to build a wall.
    You don't set out to build a wall.
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

You say, "I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid.".
    You do that every single day, and soon you'll have a wall.

Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gettinpumped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I couldn't wait until Monday so I went to the gym today. Here's how it went. I didn't do much since I wanted to get cardio in and still make it under an hour.

Legs / Cardio

Leg Extensions:
    1x10x40
    1x10x60
    1x10x80
    1x10x100
    1x10x120
    1x10x140
    1x10x160
    1x10x180
    1x10x200(whole stack)

Front Squats:
    1x5x45
    2x5x135
    1x5x185
    1x2x205
    1x2x225
    These were not heavy but I need to practice more on how I hold the bar. The bar was slipping on my last 2 sets. I really need to practice on using the olympic grip. I currently use the cross arm grip.

SLDL:
    2x10x135
    I did these nice and slow concentrating on my hamstrings. I got a good stretch and pump in my hamstrings.

Seated Calf:
    2x20x90

Stairmaster:
    15 minutes
    Last edited by Gettinpumped; 01-09-2009 at 09:28 PM.
    My workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=893926

Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well today was a good day...... Energy was there... focus was there... I was just going on all cylinders during my back day.... These redline are really helping out... and I know if it wasnt for them.....I would be dead tired...

On another note.... I have stopped drinking for the time being.... its just empty calories.... But its real hard to do when you in College and all your friends go out and drink.... but tonite I went out... and didnt even take a sip of everything.... Even met a girl at the party... so who knows.... things are starting to look up
    "Victory goes to those who make the 2nd to last mistake"

Manlet and Stealing Your White Womminz Crew
    Puertorican and Not Mexi Crew
    Bangs 7/8's off of POF and OKC Crew

CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10) CommoSoldier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow so I have decided to stop taking Arson, from Muscle Aslyum. I was getting great results from it for like a week, then all of a sudden I woke up and my left eye was just crazy hurting. Felt like someone beat me up in my sleep (I even asked my roommates if he did hit me haha) but for real it was really puffy and irratated. I continued taking the pills for like another 2 days and it just got worse, So I skipped a day and it got better, then I started again just to make sure it was the pills and the next day when I woke up my eye was all messed up again. So NOW I am definitly sure its the pills and I am done with them. To bad though because I was really liking them. Guess its back to all natural for me.

Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lemonshoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work everyone indeed. Just keep it up! You have nothing to loose but fat

I'm going to switch to a Keto diet from today i think. Ill let you all know how it goes. Ill trail it until 20th Feb, that should give me a couple of weeks for my body to get used to it and a month to try it out.
    240 Girls In My University Class... And Only 4 Guys....

That's All the Motivation I Need!

iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iDrive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lemonshoes View Post
    Good work everyone indeed. Just keep it up! You have nothing to loose but fat

I'm going to switch to a Keto diet from today i think. Ill let you all know how it goes. Ill trail it until 20th Feb, that should give me a couple of weeks for my body to get used to it and a month to try it out.
    I just started reading up on keto and I'm actually very interested in it... I'm excited to watch your progress and maybe try it out at some point!
    You don't say, "I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built!".
    You don't start there.

chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    going to take the weekend off from working out and go into a split routine monday after work.

weigh in this morning was good. I forgot to weigh myself right when i woke up so i did it a hour after breakfest and was at 166.8 down a little over a pound since last weekend. Weekends are tough for diet so i will have to use alot of will power especially since the playoffs are here

chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaoticrage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    make sure you have your cholosterol checked before you start keto, you have to eat more fats and some people's bodies dont take to fat as good as others. I did keto for about 2 months and it burns off the fat good but went to the doctor and I now have high cholosterol so i had to stop that

Wants To Be a STUD!!!! FREDDYMANFRED's Avatar
    FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FREDDYMANFRED has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i about to work out in a few minutes.
    now thats some quality H2O!!!!

Steel Bending Fiend cyberpunkwriter's Avatar
    cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's been a long week for me, with a lot of snow/ice shoveling at work. That, plus some long hours has been leaving me so tired I don't feel like doing much. Today I got a couple miles of jog/walking in. It was a chilly 15 degrees out.
    MattC.

20 rep squats ftw

~Big Dawg Crew~

well i decided to do abs and cardio today after all. I felt to guilty doing nothing

music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10) music_lover is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It was a chilly 15 degrees out.
    Whoa...that's cold. It's 80 degrees here in So.Cal.

cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10) cyberpunkwriter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by music_lover View Post
    Whoa...that's cold. It's 80 degrees here in So.Cal.
    You suck

It went down to -9F last night.
    MattC.

20 rep squats ftw

~Big Dawg Crew~

where waiting for 10 inches of snow here in Boston

Originally Posted by chaoticrage View Post
    Yeah, I think that's about what we're in for.

I grew up in Attleboro, by the way
    MattC.

20 rep squats ftw

~Big Dawg Crew~

Seamy-Dobbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Rest day was restful. Concentrated on getting my food rite, and i beleive i did quite good, its always hard to know on rest days becuase u need the food for recovery yet you cant feel like your overdoing it. But all in all i feel i did quite good.

HIT Weight training tomorow. Shoulders and Arms!

Nitey Nite, keep it up all!!!!!!!!

Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rozlyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I bought the wedding dress, yay!

But it's a couple sizes to small. That was the only one they had, haha.

If I didn't have the motivation before, I sure do now.

I'm at home again so I'll be doing weights for the next little bit. Then back to cardio/weights during the week.
    I want to dance around in a thong like I rule the world.

congrats on getting married and that baby should be motivation enough to stay healthy

ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One Week Complete

Well, the week had its ups and downs in the diet. Training however, is much easier for me. I had a great week in the gym and love it! Did Shoulders and triceps today and 40 minutes of Cardio. I won't be doing legs for a couple weeks because I fractured my foot the day after Christmas by stepping on a screw - it went through the ball of my foot and into my bone. I backed it out myself with a power screwdriver - I think I might have made redneck status for that, not sure.

Thanks for posting everyone - keeps me motivated.

Todd

thats hardcore lol

Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been taking it slow lately. Last Sunday I did a huge leg workout and I was sore for a few days and I haven't taken it too seriously since then.

I was checking something out, if I wanted to get to 180ish should I follow this?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa...&Category=0.75

ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ToddC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thats hardcore lol
    It's something, alright! Ha! Still painful too. I thought it would be better by now. Time will help!

Originally Posted by Djalo View Post
    Been taking it slow lately. Last Sunday I did a huge leg workout and I was sore for a few days and I haven't taken it too seriously since then.

I was checking something out, if I wanted to get to 180ish should I follow this?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa...&Category=0.75
    you can use that as a guide line, but if your not losing anywait following that and working out drop you calories by 200 per week until you see yourself losing weight. also watch your sugar intake that adds to fat real fast

Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djalo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can use that as a guide line, but if your not losing anywait following that and working out drop you calories by 200 per week until you see yourself losing weight. also watch your sugar intake that adds to fat real fast
    Thanks for the advice.

Any of you guys know of a good program/website that can help you calculate nutrients on the food? For e.g. I could input all my meals and would calculate teh protein, carbs and et cetera.

Bring it! lol

Originally Posted by Djalo View Post
    Thanks for the advice.

Any of you guys know of a good program/website that can help you calculate nutrients on the food? For e.g. I could input all my meals and would calculate teh protein, carbs and et cetera.
    I started using FitDay.com it seems pretty good and pretty powerful
    You don't start there.