Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    do da dododada has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by chris245

you know whats really sad? the fact that you have nothing better to do in your life than to make insults on a forum. surely if you did this in person you'd already be on a stretcher.

-Chris

if you only new how big i was lmfao

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you do some research you will find that I am an upstanding member of this community. I have no problem with anyone except for you. All I want is a little respect, and when I don't recieve it from someone that is smaller than me, I have the god given right to defend myself and that is what I am doing. And YES I am getting my picture together as we speak, as soon as this photoshop is downloaded I will post it.
    Get it in Gear

dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000) dnoel is just really nice. (+1000)
    now would be a good time to close the thread...

Originally posted by Cusesharpe
    if you do some research you will find that I am an upstanding member of this community. I have no problem with anyone except for you. All I want is a little respect, and when I don't recieve it from someone that is smaller than me, I have the god given right to defend myself and that is what I am doing. And YES I am getting my picture together as we speak, as soon as this photoshop is downloaded I will post it.
    your just a PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Originally posted by dnoel
    now would be a good time to close the thread...
    I AGREE IM SICK OF ALL THE IMATURE PEOPLE HEAR.

Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cusesharpe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You are right, this thread is going to hell. I apoligize to everyone that I am trying to solve a personal problem on dez's thread. We will take care of this issue at a later date.
    Get it in Gear

WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy
    good i wanna see them pics. Are you saying that bigger guys dont need to show any respect to smaller guys, are you telling me that everybody apart from me on this board are showing you the respect you deserve. From where im sitting doesnt look like you are in charge of **** as i have received a few pm's from people that seem to also think you make a bit of an ass out of yourself

WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy WorkOut-Boy
    haha i bet you are fiddling around with your pic in photo shop!, making you look better

Originally posted by WorkOut-Boy

good i wanna see them pics. Are you saying that bigger guys dont need to show any respect to smaller guys, are you telling me that everybody apart from me on this board are showing you the respect you deserve. From where im sitting doesnt look like you are in charge of **** as i have received a few pm's from people that seem to also think you make a bit of an ass out of yourself
    uh huh I am sure people would spend their time to share their opinions of me to you through pms.
    Get it in Gear

Originally posted by WorkOut-Boy
    haha i bet you are fiddling around with your pic in photo shop!, making you look better
    And I need to convert to Jpg or whatever format they use here.
    Get it in Gear

uh huh I am sure people would spend their time to share their opinions of me to you through pms.

BOO I SCARED YOU WIMP

Originally posted by do da dododada

BOO I SCARED YOU WIMP
    haha your a funny kid. I am starting to like you.
    Get it in Gear

el cabron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all ya had to do was scan and attach.

ehh my scanner is gay and does it in tif format or something stupid.
    Get it in Gear

quit the bull****ting and just post your pic!

ehh my scanner is gay and does it in tif format or something stupid.
    oh i never expected that, stop with the exuses!

HE IS JUST A WIMP PUNK AND PLEASE QUIT PM ME AND SAYING DISRESPECTFULL THINGS ABOUT MY MOTHER AND SAYING YOU Want to **** me up the popper

funny isnt it

haha seems like his computer went all crazy so he couldnt post his pics...how bloody predictable!

dude, chill out, it might take me awhile.
    Get it in Gear

oh yeah, and I forgot to add, I had my best game face on in that pic haha.
    Get it in Gear

now this is workout-boy, I encourage you to compare.
    Attached Images
    Get it in Gear

i think i banged that chick

Wink

i think the answer is clear. you're both pussies!!

haha I know, I'm not pleased with my body yet. That is why I have yet to post my pic. The only reason I have posted it is because workout-boy thinks he is bigger than me.
    Get it in Gear

haha I know, I'm not pleased with my body yet. That is why I have yet to post my pic. The only reason I have posted it is because workout-boy thinks he is bigger than me.
    haha are you ****in serious dude, you look like you have never lifted a weight in your life, wtf you got their 9inch arms ??. that was really pathetic dude

haha, I'm not even flexed. Notice the forearm, that is. And what the hell you have no chest thickness at all.
    Get it in Gear

oh and for future reference the arms are 14.25. Kinda a lagging boypart. And I will get a better pic soon, I have these things we in america call quads. At 140 pounds you wouldn't know about that.
    Get it in Gear

oh and for future reference the arms are 14.25. Kinda a lagging boypart. And I will get a better pic soon, I have these things we in america call quads. At 140 pounds you wouldn't know about that.
    dude those arent 14.25inch arms, they look no bigger then 12!!.

dude, I am no where near proud of my 14.25 inch arms. If I would lie I would say 16 atleast. They arn't flexed which should explain some of it.
    Get it in Gear

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast