Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    question: whats the best way to tell if a friend wants to be more than that?? backround: me and this friend have been hanging out alot in the past month or more and lately weve been going to dinner's one on one and all that and her best friend randomly asked me (over fb) if i liked her and i told her i did, but as of the past week or 2 she hasnt spoken to other than an occasional comment. prior to this she asked me to lunch one random ass day.. anyway am i just deep ass friend zoned or does she want to be something more??
    ^_^

"Don't worry about what will happen, just go for it. Remember, its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission. Oh, and grow a pair." - AriesUnleashed

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys....check it out! I made wallpaper of the week!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wallpaperoftheweek.htm
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    Hey guys....check it out! I made wallpaper of the week!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/wallpaperoftheweek.htm
    keep being a model and all just make sure you let me know when you decide to pose for playboy lol (no white knight)
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    keep being a model and all just make sure you let me know when you decide to pose for playboy lol (no white knight)
    haha you'll be the first to know.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

dabluzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright fellers, if you want a look inside women I advise you start with this:

http://www.amazon.com/Female-Brain-L...0121422&sr=8-1

I own the book, just picked it up on a whim at the bookstore one day. I learned alot from it, not only about women but also alot of the reasons the two genders have such a hard time understanding each other. the only major difference we are taught in school is in the reproductive system, yet it goes way beyond just that. basically, all of our problems start when we apply how we think to what the other sex does, says, or thinks. women are very open, and emotional creatures, and when they give themselves to a man they do so SO completely. thereby making themselves vulnerable, the onus is on the man to recognize that, and appreciate it. however do not make the mistake of thinking they are these delicate lil flowers. women are alot stronger than you may think, they are very cunning, and aware of almost everything going on around them. good luck out there, it's a jungle lol

Registered User riversiderookie's Avatar
    riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riversiderookie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL, too funny
    ______"Each day presents a new opportunity for you to fix yourself"

_______"It's better to die for something, then to live for nothing"

________"It is, what it is"

________"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you someone good at losing"

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

i'm not really into painting.
    What about drinking martinis and watching reruns of the Electric Company

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow transformation of the week wallpaper of the week. Habitual for PRESIDENT. lol congradulations
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

jglickfield has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you want to learn to interact with women, you have to know what your goals are. If you are looking for a way to get girls in bed or involve them in brief, minimally committed relationships, reading e-books or listening to lectures by David D'Angelo will help MUCH more than asking women on the internet. Because men and women communicate so differently, men don't even understand what women tell them. You need a man to explain it to you.

Here is a great example. Ask a woman what type of man she wants. She will probably say "someone who is strong, but sensitive." Analyze this carefully because she told you exactly what she wants. She wants someone who is strong- meaning independent and in control of his own life. How is the best way to demonstrate this trait? By showing her you don't need her. You don't need anyone. You are in control, my friend. This ought to answer anyone still wondering why girls go for the jerks- because jerks seem like they are capable adults, and guys who are very doting and compliment them all the time seem like soppy, pathetic little children.

But wait! Didn't she say that she wanted sensitive too! How can she go for a guy who lies to her, cheats on her, gets drunk all the time, never says thank you (maybe hits her?)?? That isn't sensitive!

Buddy, she told you. She wants someone who is "strong, but (sometimes does something here and there which indicates that their might be some tiny shred of) sensitive." So, if the jerk apologizes after, gets her a really sweet and thoughtful gift every few months, etc she feels like he is sufficiently sensitive, and that she will just have to "work on him" to teach him how to be better. She believes that she can somehow turn him into a romantic, monogamous dream-guy while still maintaining all of his alluring bad-boy traits.

So if you act like you are the greatest thing that ever happened, TELL HER STRAIGHT OUT THAT YOU ARE, and make a lot of clever jokes (typically making fun of her) this will win over most women in bar/club settings. Pamela Anderson says that Tommy Lee's pickup line was "I am very charming and very well endowed." Confidence and independence are what works.

I should note that if you are looking for something more serious (as in, to find someone whom you would eventually marry) this is a bad idea, because it starts relationships based on the fact that she thinks you are exciting and you thought she was hot enough to start up with.

City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) City4ever1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how can i approach girls on my own in clubs? ive never had to before, i usually just get drunk with my mates, 2night im gonna try getting with a few.

what should i say/do?

also what shoul u do/say when u see a girl upset on her own in town?

Originally Posted by dabluzman View Post
    women are very open, and emotional creatures, and when they give themselves to a man they do so SO completely. thereby making themselves vulnerable, the onus is on the man to recognize that, and appreciate it. however do not make the mistake of thinking they are these delicate lil flowers. women are alot stronger than you may think, they are very cunning, and aware of almost everything going on around them. good luck out there, it's a jungle lol
    awesome post!

Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    Wow transformation of the week wallpaper of the week. Habitual for PRESIDENT. lol congradulations
    lol thank you! pretty awesome christmas presents!

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    How can I definitely tell if a girl is into me? I got two extremely hot sisters to join my gym [we're going tomorrow] and I will take either one of them.
    what makes you think either of them are interested? (no sarcasm) curious what signs either of them have given you.

Originally Posted by skinnygymboy View Post
    lol nah nothing bad. I kinda fudged when she gave me the opotunity to get on her by sleeping in my bed, but i didnt want some 1night ****(not my style) so didnt do anything, so showed her some intrest to show i was keen so she didnt get the worng idea.

Will see how it goes.

You think im right in waiting for her to get in touch with me next? And if in a week or so she hasn't then get in touch myself?
    aight, i KNOW this is gonna go against what the other dudes might think but i think you made the right choice by NOT making the move on her that night. you prob gained more respect and actual opportunity for a relationship (if that's what you're wanting from it) because of that. here me out...regardless of how hot i think a guy is and/or sexually attracted we are i want a guy to respect me first. let's face it, if you guys dont respect a chic...it's not going to go very far.

something to think about...if you think a girl is hot/attractive/etc its highly likely there are 500 other guys who think the same. most of those guys are saying/doing/thinkng the same thing to her in hopes of getting her attention/in the bed. like dabluz said, women are very cunning. (we're also retarded half the time but still)

i'm looking for the dude who shows interest in something other than what he sees.

Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    You are clear to land. She is showing int in you. she slept with you. u did not make move. she didn't either . thats her testing boundries she is wandering if u r gay by comment and not sleepin with her esp when u were tanked. My opinon not trying to step on toes here is u have a green light buddy~~clear to land~~if u haven't been pushed into the hanging buddy friendzone.
    you're not stepping on toes...glad you posted this cuz here's where diff perspectives come in hand. because she's sarcastic calling him gay joking or whatever you think she's trying to figure out if he's gay....i say she's flirting with him. i STILL do this. i'm the chic who was throwing rocks at the boy on the merrygoround to get his attn.

there's no way she'd spend that much time with him if she REALLY thought he was gay. not in the manner she has. i do agree with you that she's giving him the green light. BUUUTTT let's define green light....

green light doesn't necessarily mean yank my pants down around my ankles on our next date. green light means she's opened the door for him to persue her. (imo)

Originally Posted by smith197 View Post
    What's a good costume for a guy to wear to a new-years fancy dress party? (serious)
    depends on your personal style...what type of stuff do you typically wear?

Originally Posted by DubV View Post
    Could you reply to my most recent? It's on the first page.
    sorry i missed it hun...what's the post #?

Originally Posted by -E- View Post
    Anyway, I got a question, when youre interested in a girl, is it a better idea to get to know her and ask her out after youve known her for a while, or to be obvious that you like her before you start getting to know her.
    i dont think you have to be googley mushy gushy obvious about liking her in order to get to know her. a guy will get further with me if i feel his intentions are right which typically comes from the "get to know" process.

i'm an old fart i know but really seems like the courtship is gone completely these days with dating. (which sux)

Originally Posted by skinnygymboy View Post
    Why is it nessecery to "go out" with her. Why can you not just "chill" with her, for coffee, go for a walk etc and get to know here, there is no real need for a "date" in the formal sense as such. IMO though.
    i agree completely. i think things get complicated when you start adding that kind of pressure.

on the same note...if you're just chillin' with a chic...you have maintain control of your hormones, ya know?

cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

aight, i KNOW this is gonna go against what the other dudes might think but i think you made the right choice by NOT making the move on her that night. you prob gained more respect and actual opportunity for a relationship (if that's what you're wanting from it) because of that. here me out...regardless of how hot i think a guy is and/or sexually attracted we are i want a guy to respect me first. let's face it, if you guys dont respect a chic...it's not going to go very far.
    I'd generally agree if experience hadn't taught me otherwise. In my youth I was in this same situation. The girl got into bed with me in nothing but a tbar and tshirt. I thought respect and didn't make the move, never got the chance again. She told my brother she took it as me not being interested and was embarrassed at having been so forward and me not doing anything.

In the end it's a crap shoot.
    "I feel myself so much a part of all life that I am not in the least concerned with the beginning or the end of the concrete existence of any particular person in this unending stream."

Albert Einstein

Originally Posted by cjh156 View Post
    I'd generally agree if experience hadn't taught me otherwise. In my youth I was in this same situation. The girl got into bed with me in nothing but a tbar and tshirt. I thought respect and didn't make the move, never got the chance again. She told my brother she took it as me not being interested and was embarrassed at having been so forward and me not doing anything.

In the end it's a crap shoot.
    that true...i guess that's where intuition and ability to read a chic comes in handy.

cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cjh156 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    that true...i guess that's where intuition and ability to read a chic comes in handy.
    Reading women can be an exercise in futility at times.
    "I feel myself so much a part of all life that I am not in the least concerned with the beginning or the end of the concrete existence of any particular person in this unending stream."

Albert Einstein

deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) deseee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cjh156 View Post
    Reading women is an exercise in futility at all times.
    fixed that for you
    Shouldn't you be lifting something heavy instead of reading this?

[]---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 8
    Workout Equipment Crew: We do it on Power Racks
    Bashing the Bowflex since 2008 for DiamondDelts

Bulldozer feeds upon the weaker as they fall. Bulldozer crushes all! - Machine Head

Owes me a case of beer: dolson27

TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Habitualhealth is a godess in the bodybuilding community
    no matter what you do wrong
    I would give you immunity
    you have changed our community
    for the better
    I have read this whole thread
    write down to the very last letter
    I congradulate you
    on your 105 lbs weight loss
    whos hotter ?you or jessica alba?
    to me ,its a coin toss
    Although new to this board
    I would freely admit
    without you here to cheer
    I would leave it
    in and instant
    your beauty inspires the poet in me
    and your outside beauty
    finally
    the world can see.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheWhiteKnight View Post
    Habitualhealth is a godess in the bodybuilding community
    no matter what you do wrong
    I would give you immunity
    you have changed our community
    for the better
    I have read this whole thread
    write down to the very last letter
    I congradulate you
    on your 105 lbs weight loss
    whos hotter ?you or jessica alba?
    to me ,its a coin toss
    Although new to this board
    I would freely admit
    without you here to cheer
    I would leave it
    in and instant
    your beauty inspires the poet in me
    and your outside beauty
    finally
    the world can see.
    - TheWhiteKnight

TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheWhiteKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    - TheWhiteKnight
    yes thats my name and occupation
    and finally the board is free
    of that mchenrycruiser infestation
    he is forever banned from the board
    I have slayed him with my sword
    And no longer will habitual health
    have to post in here stealth
    but she can freely post
    because she is the member who we will forever cherish the most

but she can freely post
    hai mchenrycruiser

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Merry Christmas to my Friends.

HabitualHealth & Mchenrycruiser

Sometimes people that seem at odds can become friends once they can find some sort of common denominator.
    Seeing how I like BOTH of you I want to help.

With each of you, the common denominator is the word: "BUSTED"

In HabitualHealth's case, she "busted" her butt in making something out of herself.

In Mchenrycruiser's case, he made something out of himself after his father's condom "busted".

Aaaah..... It's truly poetic! See, you guys have more in common than you thought!
    I love this time of year. Helping friends always makes me feel better.
    No need to thank me, it is my Christmas gift to both of you!

Happy Holidays!
    B.Steel

Oh My, I am sorry to learn Mchenrycruiser is now in Banned-Camp. Hang in there Son!
    You will be missed by some, but sadly not by all.
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it wrong to ask for free samples on a first date?

Juggernaut90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok..so a question for the lady.

Guy starts at a new school and goes to a football game where he sees a girl they smile at eachother but nothing more.

Next day he sees her around and they start talking and become friends.
    Both have feelings for eachother but neither one really does anything about it.

A few months later he asks her out and gets shot down but they still continue to be friends. Awhile after theyre are a party together and the girl is drunk and starts to get "feely" with the guy, but guy stops because he figures shes just drunk and doesnt want to take advantage.
    The next morning she tells him that she wanted him to....

Time goes on and it kinda plays like this off and on. Girl decides that she isnt really interested in guy and so they just stay friends.
    Guy decides to move for a job and has one last party with the friends, guy and girl are in the hot tub and girl gets "handsy". Then tell guy she likes him and all that good stuff.

Whats up with that?

Is she just nuts or what???
    I do it because I want to, I want to because I can, I CAN because YOU said I COULDNT.

user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL I got negged by like 10 idiots for stating the obvious truth that a big percentage of the misc. and 4chan are basically steve urkel look alikes who pretend to be "alpha" on the internet. funny enough it knocked me down by one freakin rep point. even funnier enough, I DON"T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT REPS, they are useless...... good one though internet warriors!

but she can freely post
    alas, let's rejoice for mchaters been banned
    no more tyrades of hatred from the spawn of satan.
    for those who acknowledged that he'd crossed the line
    i cant thank you enough for bootin' that swine.

i took his insults in stride with a smile on my face
    but the struggles i've hurdled i'm able to embrace...
    who knows what's at stake or how heavy the heart
    everytime you decide to rip someone apart.

regardless of gender, regardless of size
    respect is respect...it needs no disguise.

now to my knight who stood so valiant and true
    what women really want are more men like you.

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just stopping in momentarily from Christmas Eve action.

Habitual (and all), I hope you have a safe and wonderful Christmas. Make the best of it and be careful.

That goes for all.

Merry Christmas guise!
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50) gobstpr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    answer my question >.<
    ^_^

"Don't worry about what will happen, just go for it. Remember, its easier to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission. Oh, and grow a pair." - AriesUnleashed

Originally Posted by gobstpr View Post
    answer my question >.<
    ahhh i can't find it. what's the post #?

user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000) user23960508710788 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know,out of everyone that negged me youd think at least one would have the balls to argue it out in public (not like it takes much balls to argue on the internet in the first place, but still)... but no, what do i get? A bunch of lame ass negs saying "uhhh yo yo, negged fool, bros before hoes yo!".... i could so picture some 15 year old leaving me that neg while on his laptop taking a **** in the bathroom with porn downloading on the other window and sosuave.com's
    "how to be an alpha male" pdf file downloading on the other window. reeeeaaaaal smooth. here's a hint, nobody gives a damn about reps except losers obsessed with the internet.

Originally Posted by BigLifter85 View Post
    You know,out of everyone that negged me youd think at least one would have the balls to argue it out in public (not like it takes much balls to argue on the internet in the first place, but still)... but no, what do i get? A bunch of lame ass negs saying "uhhh yo yo, negged fool, bros before hoes yo!".... i could so picture some 15 year old leaving me that neg while on his laptop taking a **** in the bathroom with porn downloading on the other window and sosuave.com's
    "how to be an alpha male" pdf file downloading on the other window. reeeeaaaaal smooth. here's a hint, nobody gives a damn about reps except losers obsessed with the internet.
    you should have to send me money for putting that visual in my head. *barf*

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast