Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HabitualHealth View Post
    lol i was asking because while i do think you should be honest with a person...i think it should be done with tact. (note: please refer to mch for tactLESS approach) i would simply say to her "you and i do NOT live the same lifestyle and it's really beginning to effect the relationship". she'll say "what are you talking about" (or something of the sort) and that opens the door for you to say "i've got fitness goals and take pride in my bod/health/being fit/insert own thought.....and i dont see you taking part in that as well." (or something to that nature) you know her better so you can choose the right words, context.

i wouldn't exactly write her a dear jane letter that said "hey you're too fat for me, i want to break up". though it might put a fire under her butt to get in shape....people need to change because they want to change not because someone suggests they do it. otherwise, more likely than not...that change wont be permanent and the mental part won't be in check.
    You are missing the root cause. The problem is not that she is overweight. The problem is that she doesn't have the personality to make up for the fact that she is overweight. He is just fishing for a way out.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    You are missing the root cause. The problem is not that she is overweight. The problem is that she doesn't have the personality to make up for the fact that she is overweight. He is just fishing for a way out.
    Originally Posted by Anon73o View Post
    How would you want a guy to end the relationship if you knew that basically the only reason he wanted to was that you're overweight?
    hmmm...yes i can see the subliminals in that.

if you're going with assumptive reasoning...how do you know it's not because she sucks in bed, slobbers everytime he kisses her, or isn't intelligent, or...well, you get the idea....anything other than what he actually said.

perhaps we should pull out the construction paper and crayons for you next time.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hmmm...yes i can see the subliminals in that.

if you're going with assumptive reasoning...how do you know it's not because she sucks in bed, slobbers everytime he kisses her, or isn't intelligent, or...well, you get the idea....anything other than what he actually said.

perhaps we should pull out the construction paper and crayons for you next time.
    Well, I'm a master at reading between the lines even when their are no lines. I'm right on this, even if he truly thinks that is the SOLE reason(which I highly doubt), it's NEVER one thing.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 12-15-2008 at 12:45 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Diesel2888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jaceeritchie View Post
    Now here's good advice! You have been educated well... Jk!

Jaw-Knee & LeftNut:
    I admit I would not be the woman to go to, to give advice about picking up other women. I never said I was... I did say women are the best to give advice about other women, because as females, we all have the same basic emotional responses. I have given several guys advice, my big brother included, and they have all thanked me afterwards. Maybe you guys shouldn't see this as a personal attack, and actually read what Habitial Health is saying! She's pretty solid in her advice...
    90% of this thread's focus shouldn't be about one's age or gender.. Giving the most beneficial constructive advice comes from one's character - the mistakes that were made and the aftermath of what was learned - Having the intuitive ability to one's audience and share the end result of that journey that would help them succeed.

And to benefit from that is simply to maintain an open mind... just shhhhh and LISTEN. Take at least something from it and make the logical decision whether it's advice that will help you succeed or not.

Personally, I believe that we can learn so much from each other - I've met people who were older than me and didn't have their chit together.. And I've met few people who were half their age who has a solid head on their shoulders and all their ducks in a row.

Don't judge a book by it's cover or the date it was published... You just may be surprised what's in there...

And that's all that I got to say about that.
    When you understand someone's motive.. you'll see through all the bull****....

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what's the best way to go about telling my partner that i'm interested in gaping her asshole?

0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 0rangeBlast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How to you become **** buddies with a girl that really wants to date you, already did have sex twice.

She wants to go out to dinners and movies and ****, and I keep avoiding that ****.

Don't want to **** it up like I did with the last one?

Registered User lowranger1484_old's Avatar
    lowranger1484_old has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help

It seems that many woman want that self confident, charming personality.

They don't actually want the jerks, usually.is There is a positive correlation between having that personality and being a jerk... ?

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let's say you meet 3 different girls in 3 diff nights...one is looking to play YOU, one wants to marry you, and the other is taking one for the team so the friend can hook up with your friend. Dont be naive to think women dont have their own agenda. The experience you men have in picking up women can be exactly what we want it to be for you.
    I don't know where you got the impression that I meant women don't have their own agendas. Yes, women are quite capable of playing men in the same way that men are capable of playing women. When it comes to playing the game, though, who would you rather ask for advice--the men getting played or the women playing the game? Now reverse the roles. Should men be asking advice on how to pull from the women getting played or from the guys who are playing the women?

Just like a man, each girl will project EXACTLY what she needs to to make the above scenarios happen. Statistically speaking...women fall into only ONE of the THREE above scenarios more often. (although that statistic is rapidly changing)
    No, that's pretty much it. Guys are the same way, except there are probably fewer guys out looking for wife material by screwing girls on the first encounter.

Take the same scenario only add a wong dong to the 3 parties involved....my my how the statistic changes. How can you possibly say women dont have the experience in "dealing with" romantic/sexual relationship? The only way i see this point to be true is if you're accustomed to dating flighty bimbos who see you as their puppetmaster. In that case, I'd say said guy could certainly use some advice from a woman on how to get a WOMAN.

Suggesting chics dont have experience with dealing with the experience of picking up or the sexual/romantic aspect is R E T A R D E D. (respectfully speaking of course)
    Women who pick up guys have experience picking up guys, not girls. Women frequently dead-fish it in bed and leave men to do all the work (see: Louis CK's "The Saddest Handjob in the World"). Cross those two off the list and you're only left with romance, and to tell you truth, the majority of the advice I'll be asking for regarding sweeping a woman off her feet I'll be asking for from a guy who has experience sweeping a woman off her feet.

Yes, input from women has its value, but to assume that men have nothing to bring to the table when it comes to dealing with women is retarded in its own right. Men are the ones who have had to put up with women since the whole thing began, after all. When I want advice on how to please my man, I'll come to women for help. (no homo)

A. i dont think he was a being a prick at all. i think he's got some solid/valid points B. being that you are younger (almost a decade younger than me and let's say brother steel got married at 15 (goin' for the youngest age possible cuz i have no idea) he's been married 25 HAPPY years...that'd make him at LEAST 40. i'd say he has a foot to stand on when it comes to advice/women/men/experience.

age plays a HUUUGGEEE role in this thread. with age and experience comes maturity. with maturity comes sound advice. and as we've all seen, with some...maturity never comes.
    49, if I'm not mistaken. If I recall correctly, I got into an argument with him before in another thread months ago concerning the things men should do for their women. He essentially said you should be a slave to your woman to keep her happy, I said fuck that, and he started his usual "oh you must be gay little boy" routine. So much for your maturity speech.

ahhh "how to pull at a bar". i'll be the first to admit and tell you...i'm NOT the chic you want to go to for advice on how to get laid from a bar/club. i can tell you what i've experienced with my girlfriends AND my guy friends...what's worked and not worked for them. side note: intelligent people learn from other peeps success and failure
    And intelligent man may think he's learned from the past successes and failures of his peers, but no lesson will stick like the one he learned the hard way.

here's some experience for you....ever think for a second that girl you're googley eye'n across the bar doesn't WANT to be bothered by you or anyone else? this is where you've got to be intuitive enough to read body language, etc. there's nothing that bugs the crap out of me more than when a douchebag with a lil liquid confidence thinks he's my right now rico suave. you know the kind...he's doing ME a favor by approaching me. problem is...most INexperienced guys get a few sips in them and then their already retarded approach at "picking up" a woman....takes a turn for patheticville.

based on your "contrary"...men are not stupid (jury's still out on this one)...their ability to analyze a scenario doesn't mean they take the opportunity to do so. i'm curious too, is it not possible to believe that if you actually listened to a woman (not GIRL) you just might be able to prevent said continual fug ups AND spend less time reading and analyzing these signs on your own or from your boys who are doing the same thing.
    As has been said before, some women offer good advice. Other women, like the men from whom women ask man advice, either A) oversimplify things or B) refuse to acknowledge that it's possible for them to get played. You're either going to end up getting laughed at or friend-zoned.

here's another point....you dudes are too full of macho machoooo man dood stuff to table your bigheaded ego for a minute when you're with each other. you tell me how many times a group of guys sit down over a beer and say "so, guys...i need your advice. there's this chic and i'm really into her because she's brilliant and funny and i dont want her to think i just want her for sex?" i call BS before you even answer. i grew up with brothers, was a tomboy my entire life and heard all the macho high five'n...just like the 30-40 guys who've sent me a private message from this thread....they dont want to look like a "pansy" or "get made fun of" because the other boys on the playground are comparing ding dong sizes.
    Call BS all you want, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I can't tell you how many times I've found myself in a situation in which friends and I have, "over a beer," talked about how great so-and-so is and lamented over how so-and-so's gone or how so-and-so is dating somebody else or so-and-so is doing this and so-and-so won't go for that and on and on and on and on.

If all men are macho retards, then all women are ditzy bitches. Lump me in with the former and I'll lump you in with the latter, and I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one to do so.

Look, it was never my intention to be prick, but when somebody asks why guys think it's a bad idea to ask a woman for advice on women, I'm going to tell him why. I guess since now we've reduced ourselves to flaming one another things have gotten out of hand. I apologize. Such was not my intent. I only meant to clarify a standpoint.

Jaw-Knee & LeftNut:
    I admit I would not be the woman to go to, to give advice about picking up other women. I never said I was... I did say women are the best to give advice about other women, because as females, we all have the same basic emotional responses. I have given several guys advice, my big brother included, and they have all thanked me afterwards. Maybe you guys shouldn't see this as a personal attack, and actually read what Habitial Health is saying! She's pretty solid in her advice...
    A whole lot of the woman advice I've gotten from women, my own incredibly intelligent sister included, has backfired, so you can understand why I'd be a little apprehensive about asking advice. Questions concerning the way the female mind works? You're not going to get that by asking a man because a man doesn't have a woman's mind. As far as advice on how I, as a man, should deal with women, on the other hand, I will most likely be asking from men.

Originally Posted by Brother Steel View Post
    Oh, but to be young, nineteen and clueless once more!

"Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity." - Yates

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives." - Sachs

"Keep on living, Fcukers." - DCAK

"If you cant run with the big dogs, best keep on the porch" - Appalachian Coon Hunter, circa 1910
    "Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots." - Karl Kraus
    Last edited by Jaw-Knee; 12-15-2008 at 03:29 PM.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaceeritchie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Now that's a lot of typing - somebody's pi$$ed!
    Who says mommas can't be sexy? I'm making it happen, one rep at a time!

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah, just a lot to respond to.

Muscles by D.O.T. Brother Steel's Avatar
    Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL!
    Repped!
    Chalk up another one to a woman's intuition!
    Here's what is happening in my neck of the woods....

Paving the way so the rubber can hit the road!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brother Steel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

A wise man can act foolish but a fool cannot act wise.

Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    49, if I'm not mistaken. If I recall correctly, I got into an argument with him before in another thread months ago concerning the things men should do for their women. He essentially said you should be a slave to your woman to keep her happy, I said fuck that, and he started his usual "oh you must be gay little boy" routine. So much for your maturity speech.

"Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots." - Karl Kraus
    You overreact to everything. You might work on the "taking it" part if you are going to dish it out.
    Not that you will take anyone's advice.

For the record, I have never said for a man to be a slave to a woman, that is your naive take on things.

Oh, and go back to school!

Heh! Heh! Heh!

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500) alilmotivation is not very helpful. (-500)
    i can't tell from the postage stamp size pic over there

<~~~~

Sry. If you click on my body profile, you will see a link to myspace with some better pics.

Originally Posted by Brother Steel View Post
    You overreact to everything. You might work on the "taking it" part if you are going to dish it out.
    Not that you will take anyone's advice.

For the record, I have never said for a man to be a slave to a woman, that is your naive take on things.

Oh, and go back to school!

Heh! Heh! Heh!
    That it?

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something." - our good friend Plato
    Last edited by Jaw-Knee; 12-15-2008 at 08:17 PM.

HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HabitualHealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know where you got the impression that I meant women don't have their own agendas. Yes, women are quite capable of playing men in the same way that men are capable of playing women. When it comes to playing the game, though, who would you rather ask for advice--the men getting played or the women playing the game? Now reverse the roles. Should men be asking advice on how to pull from the women getting played or from the guys who are playing the women?

not once did i ever suggest when i started this thread that i was here giving advice on how to "play the game" or how to "pull" from either gender. nor was it EVER my intention to get in here and high five all the dudes who are just lookin' to hump and dump.

No, that's pretty much it. Guys are the same way, except there are probably fewer guys out looking for wife material by screwing girls on the first encounter.

so if said "fewer guys" aren't out looking for wife material cuz they are screwing on the first encounter....sounds like to me you're all gonna be talking about the same "first encounters" vs what women really want/need because as you stated fewer guys are spending the time to figure that out, right? (your words)

Women who pick up guys have experience picking up guys, not girls. Women frequently dead-fish it in bed and leave men to do all the work (see: Louis CK's "The Saddest Handjob in the World"). Cross those two off the list and you're only left with romance, and to tell you truth, the majority of the advice I'll be asking for regarding sweeping a woman off her feet I'll be asking for from a guy who has experience sweeping a woman off her feet.

lol @ dead-fish. perhaps you shouldn't get her wasted before "screwin her on the first encounter"....she might not be comatose once you get to the booty booty part. ooorr set your standards a lil higher so you're not puttin' in a full days work in the bedroom.

And intelligent man may think he's learned from the past successes and failures of his peers, but no lesson will stick like the one he learned the hard way.

intelligent woman as well. of course some of the best lessons are learned the hard way....but to discredit the lessons learned from those around us, friends, parents, other fam, etc...(and the almost 10 years ive got on ya of meeting both great guys/girls and total douchebags/dingbats) would be foolish.

As has been said before, some women offer good advice. Other women, like the men from whom women ask man advice, either A) oversimplify things or B) refuse to acknowledge that it's possible for them to get played. You're either going to end up getting laughed at or friend-zoned.

again, i started this thread to offer a different perspective for the guys who wanted it. not to get the third degree on why my advice/opinion isn't worth a fart.

Call BS all you want, doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I can't tell you how many times I've found myself in a situation in which friends and I have, "over a beer," talked about how great so-and-so is and lamented over how so-and-so's gone or how so-and-so is dating somebody else or so-and-so is doing this and so-and-so won't go for that and on and on and on and on.

lots of so-and-so's and on-and-ons for 19

If all men are macho retards, then all women are ditzy bitches. Lump me in with the former and I'll lump you in with the latter, and I'm pretty sure I won't be the only one to do so.

nice jab...you can lump me in whereever you'd like. i think we both know i'm far from ditzy bitch. i never said ALL men are macho retards. only the ones who act like macho retards get deemed macho retard.

Look, it was never my intention to be prick, but when somebody asks why guys think it's a bad idea to ask a woman for advice on women, I'm going to tell him why.

what's funny is no one came in here asking WHY they shouldn't take my advice or hear my opinion. all the big swingin' d*cks swarmed in with their penis capes to attack. would be one thing if my intent/posts were man hating/bashing/etc. they wouldn't have posted in here asking if they weren't AT LEAST curious/interested in what my thoughts were. i dont need people who don't know me to tell me i'm no expert....i know this already.

I guess since now we've reduced ourselves to flaming one another things have gotten out of hand. I apologize. Such was not my intent.

i'm not flaming anyone...but dont think for a second i wont hold my own in a conversation or more so step up when someone starts bashing/degrading me. thanks for the humility.

ps-for the 75th gabillion time...i merely started this thread to offer my opinion that was asked of ME. last time i checked....we are all entitled to our own.
    CHECK OUT MY TRANSFORMATION FEATURE! http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cc_habitualhealth.htm

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have to say something." - our good friend Plato
    i'm not taking his side but just curious if you have any insightful material of your own or do you live vicariously through quotin' other peeps? (they are good quotes, btw)

Originally Posted by 0rangeBlast View Post
    How to you become **** buddies with a girl that really wants to date you, already did have sex twice.

She wants to go out to dinners and movies and ****, and I keep avoiding that ****.

Don't want to **** it up like I did with the last one?
    did i miss something? you dont want to **** up what like you did the last one?

CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CelticBhoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not entirely sure why...but these polite arguments remind me of this...

**New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Well, I'm a master at reading between the lines even when their are no lines.
    so you have a vagina too??

ps-for the 75th gabillion time...i merely started this thread to offer my opinion that was asked of ME. last time i checked....we are all entitled to our own.
    Ironic that such a statement should come after such an angry attempt to dismantle my arguments. After reading and rereading the post, it's also clear that there are aspects of said arguments you aren't getting, and I don't have the patience to reword everything.

Also, age is not necessarily synonymous with either wisdom or experience. As you've met all types, you undoubtedly know this much. If you don't want your opinions discredited, I suggest you don't discredit what others have to bring to the table in such bitter fashion.

i'm not taking his side but just curious if you have any insightful material of your own or do you live vicariously through quotin' other peeps? (they are good quotes, btw)
    I have plenty of insight. Apparently the old man only understands the words of those older than himself, so I quote them.

EDIT:

Unless, of course, they're the words of the women Mr. "Happily Married" so enjoys skeezing on over the internet.
    Last edited by Jaw-Knee; 12-15-2008 at 08:45 PM.

here I come 20inch club Armando777's Avatar
    Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000) Armando777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice AV. Imho I like a girl with nice thick calves and thick thighs but not muscley.
    I'm not into the muscles in women. She should be tender from the waist up and not too muscley or thin enough to see some bones. That model Aria is the body type I really like.
    Habitual would you ever forgive a man for not remembering your anniversary or birthday?
    Their is the man type and the father type. If a man was very masculine, would you keep him only for hot nights and be blind to everything else?

Originally Posted by untouchabledfx View Post
    My GF or two and a half months never seems interested in sex.

The only times we have had sex is when I have made a move and I have done 100% of the work.

She seems a bit shy but I have never said anything to her about it or let it show. Maybe she just isnt that sexual? I am thinking about asking her why she is never interested but i know she would probably laugh. Yes I know childish and maybe I should find a woman my age?

Even when we haven't had sex but instead fooled around it was me pleasuring her and her not doing a single thing.

I am 21 and she is 19 BTW.
    i'd want a guy to say something to me about it before jetting. she could be REALLY turned on to you but a number of things be a factor:

1. inexperience. i was 19 when i had sex for the first time and didn't have a clue wth i was doing...i dont even think i enjoyed it. she may feel like she doesn't know what to do to please you or how to.

2. i hate even typing this but there's always that possibility that she's entertaining other men. women are no better than men when it comes to this. (you'll know better based on the time you spend w each other, how available she is, etc)

3. more serious possibility...never know if there's been sexual abuse in her past. if this is the case then her shy reservation and lack of pouncing on you would make more sense. and let's face it, unfortunately it seems more commone these days with both men AND women. now i certainly wouldn't open the conversation with "sooooooo....were you...." but if you approach her the right way then it might drop her guard. (if this is the case)

i dont know how crazy you are about her or if you're hoping for longevity...but if so, talk to her about it. what's the worst she could say? the truth?

Originally Posted by joeboi4u View Post
    Many women let themselves get baited by jerks and then get hurt in the long run. Why? Because the man is not what they really wanted for the long haul. What you're expressing seems to be what women really want for the long run. Often, women get with said jerk and then expect him to be "the nice guy" down the road. The reality is though that the nice guy isn't going to be as assertive, aggressive etc. I'm not saying that they have to be a pushover, wimpy dude either. But women are going to notice the more aggressive, type of guy who is "the jerk". A lot of it is rooted in biology. Once the initial 3 or so months are over (when the chemical reactions start to go down) the woman is left wanting something different (what I see you describing here) and the man is not that. This cycle continues until the woman sits down, figures out what she really wants and does not settle until she gets it... Although most men should do this as well. They settle for some hot chick instead of getting the woman they really want... the problem is that jerks come packaged with different masks. most people dont come with a disclaimer: WARNING...subject will morph into asshead/uber b!tch in 90 days. it's a shame really.

With that said, I don't really understand why these guys are all talking so much crap to you. You're posting on here to help guys who may not have as much "clarity" as they do. Why not just go on answering questions and ignore the rest? You don't have anything to prove. You didn't say you had some sort of degree etc. You said you are a woman giving advice on how to treat other women.
    thank you. one of my all time fav quotes is this: "dont be distracted by criticism. Sometimes the only taste of success people get is when they take a bite out of you." i'm not losing sleep over the disrespectful guys in here.

more so, i think they are simply validating my thread by their participation.

Originally Posted by wanaBsedated View Post
    What makes you think you know everything?
    cuz i'm smarter than you and since you know it all...it's kinda by default, right?

I was never a doormat.. I was just a really good guy. I never put people I care about in last place, always having fun, funny.. and I think through the bad experiences people have in life where they are used to being treated ****ty in relationships, being with typical pricks.. it makes them aggressive/negative. Sometimes out of apathy from their past.. also distrust. One of my exs didn't trust me simply because I was " too good to be true".. I am not kissing my own ass. I am not really so much that way anymore anyway..

and yes, I have been through alot and through my distrust.. I am now an ******* for no real reason sometimes. I guess it is an instinct of mine to want to fight the things I am against.. sometimes I go too far when people have faults that I don't like.. not sure you get it.

I need to make 2009 a year where I get my **** straight, lol.. seriously.

I don't quote anchorman.. I am more of a dumb and dumber guytoo easy
    i understand completely what you're saying. thing is, you're in control of your thoughts. so even though you feel that way...it doesn't have to be the standard in your life. good for you for the 09 goals.

trust me...i've had to practice continual growth in this area over the years. but if you dont make positive change now...you end up years later being the miserable prick who hates everyone and doesn't get invited to holiday parties.

Originally Posted by Team Benchpress View Post
    are women proud of being b!tchy? I hear from some girls that some women think it makes them powerful.
    i have a zero tolerance policy for b!tchy women. more so in a relationship with a guy. i'm going to agree with wanaB below....projecting for their inability to be anything more than a beyotch.
    I would think people act that way because they are insecure and feel powerless, unable.. so they go to far to try to feel the opposite about themselves and their abilities.
    well said sir.

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)

Jaw-Knee & LeftNut:
    Who's taking anything as a personal attack? I just find it amusing that the so-called 'mature' people are resorting to cheap belittling jibes and condescending arrogance in order to maintain their argument. You'd think with all their worldly experiance and maturity they'd be able to make a point without discrediting themselves before they even make their stance clear.

The way I see it is, this could have been a very interesting debate if it wasn't for peoples ignorance, but oh well, que sera sera I suppose.
    Last edited by LeftNut; 12-16-2008 at 01:41 AM.

Ironic that such a statement should come after such an angry attempt to dismantle my arguments. After reading and rereading the post, it's also clear that there are aspects of said arguments you aren't getting, and I don't have the patience to reword everything.

Also, age is not necessarily synonymous with either wisdom or experience. As you've met all types, you undoubtedly know this much. If you don't want your opinions discredited, I suggest you don't discredit what others have to bring to the table in such bitter fashion.

i've merely been defending myself in this thread and its purpose. i only discredited the shat talking and "bitter fashion" you guys took at trying to discredit my thread. (say that 5x fast)

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HabitualHealth,

Question: There is a great looking girl I'd like to ask out, I'm not too afraid, however the girl she hangs around with is quite a bitch (I was in a class w/both of them and saw her friend and someone else at a bar, figured I'd introduce myself just to at least get to know her and thereby know her friend via later introduction, after giving my name, the girl claimed NOT to know her's and IMO she wasn't that drunk even). Is it safe to assume that this girl is also a bitch if she spends as much time with this whore and is a girl who knows she is hot?

I'd rather not make presumptions, but the girl who refused to give me her name, honestly that is probably the rudest thing someone has done to me. She tried to grind w/me after that, I told her f*** herself and walked away.

This girl seems like she'd be worth a LOT more trouble than she is worth IMO if she hangs around these kinds of people.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

Originally Posted by lowranger1484 View Post
    It seems that many woman want that self confident, charming personality.

They don't actually want the jerks, usually.is There is a positive correlation between having that personality and being a jerk... ?
    i dont think charming and jerk can really correlate at all. and by that i mean old school charm.

Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    HabitualHealth,

Question: There is a great looking girl I'd like to ask out, I'm not too afraid, however the girl she hangs around with is quite a bitch (I was in a class w/both of them and saw her friend and someone else at a bar, figured I'd introduce myself just to at least get to know her and thereby know her friend via later introduction, after giving my name, the girl claimed NOT to know her's and IMO she wasn't that drunk even). Is it safe to assume that this girl is also a bitch if she spends as much time with this whore and is a girl who knows she is hot?

I'd rather not make presumptions, but the girl who refused to give me her name, honestly that is probably the rudest thing someone has done to me. She tried to grind w/me after that, I told her f*** herself and walked away.

This girl seems like she'd be worth a LOT more trouble than she is worth IMO if she hangs around these kinds of people.
    This is a toughy because typically i would say the ol birds of feather flock together deal BUT...this isn't always the case. Why anyone would want to hang with people like that is beyond me. (yea that was pretty uber b!tchy of her) The girl she hangs with could either be really insecure and just glad to be with the "cool crowd" (assuming cool=b!tch in this case)...you know that whole "mean girls" mentality or she very well COULD be a b!tch. I'm not one of those peeps who "follow the leader". Personally, I would've really fugged up her world and when she refused her name to you i would've pulled you aside and gave you her name....maybe even her # if i was feelin' fiesty. (wait, that makes me a b!tch right? grrr)

The other thing is this...i'm thinking about my own "out on the town" scenarios....i dont go to clubs/bars alot so when/if i do it's usually a bday party or promotion of some sort soooo with that, you bring in all the bouchedags and b!tches. You end up talking to people you haven't seen in a while and even though i dont talk to these people on a regular basis it's almost that "play pretty" effect just because you haven't seen them in a while. Meaning, at any given time i could be surrounded by b!tches...that deep down i want to choke slam and rip out their extensions...but instead, i say what's up for amicable purposes.

Try and talk to the other chic when she's AWAY from queen B. However, even if she's awesome...keep in mind queen B prob isn't far behind her.

Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tony_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great. i come here for some advice and i get ignored. thanks.

so you have a vagina too??
    Are you implying that women read between the lines better than men?

Yeah, I don't think so. I think men and women are both equally bad at reading between lines, which is why there is so much fail among us. There are a few that actually get it from both sides, but I would not say that you are one of them.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    H.H. the girl that gave me her fake name & tried to dance w/me was NOT the girl I was interested in, the girl back w/her other friend(s) was and she watched the whole thing I presume. It was a very loud bar so I assume she could not hear what was being said.

That said, I was in class all semester w/those girls (a smaller class) and I always got mixed vibes from her as to whether she was a bitch or not. I couldn't tell, in the end she seemed very high maintenance on the surface, so I decided to stray. If I see her in the future, maybe I'll say something like a polite hello and see where it takes me, but aside from that, I'm not hoping for anything at all.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

That it?

"Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?" - Sun Tzu

"Pride goes before a fall" - Proverbs 16:18 from the Bible and taught to little kids in Sunday school.

Miss that class?

Repping back since 06!
    Reps owed:

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast