Thread: carb cycling

papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

carb cycling

ok so when i start my cutting i am planning to some carb cycling. one of the questions i have is what do you guys recommend in the post workout shake on no carb days? thanks folks.
    "You can complain about being fat or you can do something about it. Which do you choose? "--ME

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." -- Tommy Lasorda

"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." -- John Wooden

papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) papasmith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry thanks fellas

like maybe extra ammino's or extra glutamine or maybe something like xtend or something like that. but hey i guess i am not worthy of anyone's help around here. dont worry i am sorry somebody here on Camp Taji can answer my questions. sorry just venting.
    Last edited by papasmith; 12-09-2008 at 09:06 PM. Reason: sounded like a baby
    "You can complain about being fat or you can do something about it. Which do you choose? "--ME

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." -- Tommy Lasorda

RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, just to let you know, you keep feeling sorry for yourself, and no one will ever respond to you.

Second, instead of a no-carb day, try having low-carb days, consuming no carbs----except right after your workout, even just 30-40 grams will make a diff, and shouldn't adversely affect dropping bodyfat(I'm assuming youre carb cycling on a cutting diet).

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cry a little more? Geez.

Obviously if you're having a NO CARB day, don't have any carbs PWO, just protein. That'll be fine.
    Boxing Promoter, keystonebox.com

IG/Twitter/Snap: lorinelise8 (stalk away)

Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by papasmith View Post
    ok so when i start my cutting i am planning to some carb cycling. one of the questions i have is what do you guys recommend in the post workout shake on no carb days? thanks folks.
    Steak, pickles and salad

LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LarryByrd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Carbs pre+intra+post are ok on your non-carb days. 30+30+30.
    "Hai guys Im reading Plato's Republic, Thrasymachus is an epic troll but he gets counter trolled by Socrates over and over, bitch needs to LEARN." -Gancor

bulking until the end of the year. yeah, it's gonna get nasty.

lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lorinelise is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LarryByrd View Post
    Carbs pre+intra+post are ok on your non-carb days. 30+30+30.
    How do you figure?

i love steak. pickles and salad....

Originally Posted by Paumen View Post
    Steak, pickles and salad
    but i have to eat at the dfac. so i take it your not big on shakes?

Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by papasmith View Post
    but i have to eat at the dfac. so i take it your not big on shakes?
    Oh you in the Army?

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    How do you figure?
    Because 30 + 30 + 30 = 0

Originally Posted by JustLost View Post
    Because 30 + 30 + 30 = 0
    Apparently I've been doing carb cycling AND math wrong

Originally Posted by Paumen View Post
    Oh you in the Army?
    yes i am in the army. and i am deployed to iraq right now.

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lorinelise View Post
    Apparently I've been doing carb cycling AND math wrong
    Don't feel bad. Nobody likes my carb cycling method because it doesn't even have any math in it:

LIFTING DAYS: CARBS
    NON-LIFTING DAYS: NOT SO MUCH CARBS

Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10) Parsia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One thing I tried doing is to have your no carb days on my NO lifting, only cardio days.
    I eat CEREAL post workout!

i think i am gonna do a high carb(400-450), low carb(>125), lower carb(>50) cycle. that way i still get the bennies of carbs PWO, and use more BF.