Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tonutzda2@veriz View Post
    fact is i get cut on my diets while you talk **** about yours..basically a bafoon!!!

and if alan stopped short your head would go right up his arse!!!
    lol

Okay, keep spouting off bull **** on your adult temper tantrum... I'm way to busy getting "fat" with my atrocious diet.
    "The world will look up and shout save us... And I'll whisper, no."

Leonidas300, SCDiesel23, Jkeith are my heroes.

tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by Sarge Jones View Post
    What exactly does that have to do with what you originally posted?

You are all over the place with this.
    you said no so i gave you an answer.yours is you don't agree with what i'm saying correct?so go eat yoodles.before bed LOL
    Hard work pays off.Lift big or go home :)
    PART OF THE RANTER BOYZ CLUB
    nothin but a peanut. yo buddyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
    my stats page[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=531985[/url]

RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    lol

Okay, keep spouting off bull **** on your adult temper tantrum... I'm way to busy getting "fat" with my atrocious diet.
    You're sure making a lot of friends on here this week...

tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonutzda2@veriz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol

temper tantrum i was eating my talipia with salad while i was thinking of you.see i can chew bubble gum and write at the same time doh!!

-Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RNRW View Post
    You're sure making a lot of friends on here this week...
    It's what I do best...

Talking

aaron likes to get under my skin like a bad case of the heebee geebees lol

Wink

It's what I do best...
    aaron just wants some loving lol and attention.

aaron just wants some loving lol and attention.
    I get plenty when I squat, deadlift, barbel row, and bench...

RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RNRW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

aaron likes to get under my skin like a bad case of the heebee geebees lol
    Hmmm...

Well, I'll say this about him, I'm certainly not BORED when "conversing" with him...