Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sobeit23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds like my gym everyone takes all the benches and they think its social hour...

masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cjayzz View Post
    dug my own grave? most normal people don't threaten to kill people, fighting then yea i would be up for it, sorry im not into killing people, and i said i might sound like an ******* but hes done this for the past month and a month of asking went no where, and i already waited over an hour, probably 8 hours in the past 2 months so yeaaa
    he's not going to kill you. he's not a serial killer. that's a safe assumption 999/1000 cases. but you can expect someone to flip a **** at your when you release your tween test levels verbally all over him just because you got frustrated.
    cutting from 215

cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by masta_aje View Post
    he's not going to kill you. he's not a serial killer. that's a safe assumption 999/1000 cases. but you can expect someone to flip a **** at your when you release your tween test levels verbally all over him just because you got frustrated.
    i didn't say anything bad.....just stop talking, workout other people are waiting is basically it

guess this is something to kill over lol

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How big is this guy? But that doesn't matter just kick his knee cap as hard as you can and watch him hit the floor like a drunk b**ch at the club then stomp some ribs kick the jewels and that should be it. No head shots that is where you can be charged with assualt.

cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000) cjayzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Marcoccia View Post
    How big is this guy? But that doesn't matter just kick his knee cap as hard as you can and watch him hit the floor like a drunk b**ch at the club then stomp some ribs kick the jewels and that should be it. No head shots that is where you can be charged with assualt.
    |--------------------------------|

SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SanJo408 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You did the right thing dude. Don't worry, he won't do ****, unless he's ready for everyone to see him hit a minor, which is wayyy embarassing and degrading to himself...

At worst, he just might go peeping tom on you in the locker room.

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    |--------------------------------|
    And this is what?

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Smile

Originally Posted by ny_chow View Post
    lol im actually in SE van too, but i goto school near there. so i just goto Kits during my spares or after school.

where do u work out at?
    i find the cc gyms in SE van kinda suck(ex. killarney especially due to seperate pricing)
    ooh. i see. =)
    aaaahaha. i go to killarney! xD
    that seperate pricing thing struck me as odd, but when i moved down here from delta, it was the closest one. so, yea. =P

what do my abs look like? ny_chow's Avatar
    ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ny_chow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    ooh. i see. =)
    aaaahaha. i go to killarney! xD
    that seperate pricing thing struck me as odd, but when i moved down here from delta, it was the closest one. so, yea. =P
    haha ****tt did not mean to insult your gym, yeah its the closest gym to my house too, but i got a flexipass which doesnt work there

besides its a small room, and i find theres a lot of wannabes that go there and stand around talking half the time
    I rep back (2k+, put in comment)

alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10) alask-ian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ARB18 View Post
    Call the cops, its illegal to threatin some ones life, or kill the SOB before he kills you.
    fo sho. assault. if he touches you. assault AND battery. add in attempted rape to **** him over more.
    "Superficial goals lead to superficial results."---Attila the Hun

Train hard, never give up....and make sure you do it right....or i'll kick your ass.

How....How.....How you doin that???----Peter Griffin

Originally Posted by alask-ian View Post
    fo sho. assault. if he touches you. assault AND battery. add in attempted rape to **** him over more.
    haha

floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50) floriansaint will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd say just for ****s and giggles, go do some shrugs right next to him with 100lb dumbells (assuming you can) then drop one right on his toe
    H.C.E.S.D. 6
    FIRE/RESCUE

milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000) milkStar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ny_chow View Post
    haha ****tt did not mean to insult your gym, yeah its the closest gym to my house too, but i got a flexipass which doesnt work there

besides its a small room, and i find theres a lot of wannabes that go there and stand around talking half the time
    I live in Vancouver too, but I either go to my schools weightroom or my pools gym.
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Rep back 300+ :(

MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    put a knife in your back pocket
    Started Gyming: 1st June 2008
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold

squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MasterKevin View Post
    put a knife in your back pocket
    and a hand gun

BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500) BIG-BAD-JOHN is not very helpful. (-500)
    have sex with his mom

Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Easy Does it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude...just start wearing shirts with chuck norris on it...or do what other posts say...tell management.
    ***Christian Bodybuilders***
    -Will-
    SPAM
    ironman06
    MetalMilitia
    Easy Does It

hey, was goin on dude? 1st, y arnt you wearing a shirt? nad 2nd, how often do you work out, and how much can you bench?

Muscle_Macca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_Macca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_Macca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL

he's 50 -.- so i don't think he has the ability to do much damage
    Lift for yourself, not for anyone else.

Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Handsupfoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by baddog671 View Post
    Tell managment that he is threatening members of the gym...
    This is good.

Also, if that doesnt work, just remember he's old... You're not...

I'd say wear a pair of steel toe boots. then, if he gets mad and looks like he's gonna threaten you again, BAM! Kick that sucker in his funnysack! That'll keep him quiet for awhile. If you get busted, say something along the lines of

"Oh, I'm sorry, But he threatened me before, and he came charging at me! I felt threatened and acted accordingly."

-SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000)
    So im at the gym today doing back/bi and i go to deadlift and i see this guy that ive seen for the past month being his usual self. For the past month this guy has hogged the rack like an inconsiderate *******. He sits there for about an hour to do 4 sets then sits there bsing for 20 mins between every set. so today i finally got tired of it and i go up to him and say are you almost done, he says i have one more, and i say well youve been on there for about an hour, he mumbles something, and i say maybe if you stopped talking and started lifting it would go alot quicker. so i walk away and go do some core at the other side of the gym. no one is in hearing range of me and this guy walks up to me and gets in my face and says i will beat the **** out of you punk, i say ok have fun going to jail (hes prob 50 im 17) then he said hes gonna bash my head in and kill me, this guy is a creepy skeevy weirdo (i may seem like an ******* at first but you have to understand this is about the seventh time hes just sat there for hours and been inconsiderate so i had to say something)

.......discusss
    Is This Real Life?

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell a few people what happened so when he kills you they report him and the police have a suspect.

N1g3l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha well in a somewhat related story
    im squatting the other day its liek my warmup set, like 155
    and some older chubby guy comes up and just pushes me aside and starts putting the pad on, and i was like what are u doin
    and he says, you need this, u dont wanna hurt ur skin...

but next time hes on the squat rack, jsut wait til he isnt looking and slip another plate on one side, hell fall right over

Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500) Majjb is not very helpful. (-500)
    take no **** off this guy, square up to him infront of everyone. he's just a bully at the end of the day.