Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My Proggression Pictures (Ongoing)

Hey everyone, this thread has a few purposes. I would like to log my progression and changes that I have made physically. I would also love some critique and reccomendations that anyone here can make. Please feel free to comment on anything, either good or bad.

The array of pictures that will be displayed first are from the past. Before the first picture, I was working out for 5 months, with no set idea of what I was doing. I actually leaned down a lot. I started very skinny and fat, and managed to take of the fat part and put on maybe 5 pounds of muscle. Thank god for newb gains.
    Last edited by Maximus_Stats; 05-13-2007 at 08:35 AM.

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)

From July 2006

Well these are the earliest pictures that I have in my album that are shirtless. I just ended losing fat the wrong way, and was looking for some workouts and diet tips, when I came across bodybuilding.com. I had been a forum member previous to this, but never actually used it. So I started reading up on some tips when I found the importance on diet and supplements. I also came across some good workouts I started to use.

As you may notice from the pictures, I had a very under devoloped core. Even when I flexed I did not was not even remotely close to a 4 pack. I think it could be fair to say my BF in the next two pics would be at 13 percent, so I should have seen at least somewhat of a blur of abs. I was motivated to add shear mass, and besides summer was ending so I didn't care about getting fat, and I gave it my all. Little did I know I was going to add a lot of fat...

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/at...4&d=1152927333

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/at...9&d=1152927014
    Last edited by Maximus_Stats; 05-13-2007 at 08:25 AM.

Fall 2006

Got to love the the first bulk. This is what happens when you get carried away with it. At one point I was adding 5 lbs a week, and was thinking it was positive wieght. I just kept reassuring myself it was newb gains, and started to look more filled out in a shirt. The body fat kept creeping on me though. I just ignored it and continued to eat like crap, and dine at fast food restaurants all too soon. Even when I started noticing more fat gains, I still kept at it. I also made a huge mistake with cardio, which I elimated completly. This I will never do again. I was really out of shape here.

I also learned an important lesson that some of you probably read from that t-nation article on clean bulking. Which was that 13% and 16% BF do not look that different. I really did not see a difference, until my bulk ended, and I came out a uncomfortable 18%. I decided to bulk no more, and never to dirty bulk again. I am not bashing on dirty bulking, just that it's not for me.... I put on way to much fat. I don't know if it was the right choice at the time or not but I started a cut here.

Here are my bulked pictures some months later:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1680/hpim2273vj4.jpg

And a rear pik:

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8243/sug3ls7.jpg
    Last edited by Maximus_Stats; 05-13-2007 at 08:31 AM.

March 1

Well here is a end of my cut picture. Im ok with it, probably could have gone leaner, but was sick of dieting. At least I got it right this time. I was very in shape because I had kept cardio sessions tought so I got the most out of them. Dieting and workouts had been solid at that point. I was following a more towards a strength program, so some of my lifts rose even as my body weight decreased.

Some main points that I was pleased with after this cut, was that my core was much stronger, and my I think my arms had gained about an 1.5" since the july pictures. Overall I was at 160 in this picture, which was 15 lbs heavier then the july picture. Not too shabby:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/1034/hpim2277pe7.jpg
    Last edited by Maximus_Stats; 05-13-2007 at 08:33 AM.

April 1

Here is a quick pic I shot with my cell phone, so the quality is horrible. However you can still notice that the abdominals have become more defined here, you can see the seperation between them. I am also about 4 lbs heavier here:

New pics tomorow...

sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000) sparxxx13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats up Max? *Subscribed* You have come a long way man.
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=638809193

Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tae23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you've come a long way. now you are really cut. great job
    WEEEEEEWWWWWW

owe reps to

PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000) PhreEkGarden is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lookin pretty damn good in that last pic max. All those stairs you climb....

Keep it up man
    Excellence is the result of Caring more than others think is Wise; Risking more than others think is Safe. Dreaming more than others think is Practical and Expecting more than others think is Possible.

Originally Posted by sparxxx13 View Post
    Whats up Max? *Subscribed* You have come a long way man.
    Originally Posted by Tae23 View Post
    you've come a long way. now you are really cut. great job
    Originally Posted by PhreEkGarden View Post
    Lookin pretty damn good in that last pic max. All those stairs you climb....

Keep it up man
    Thanks guys

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ABS!!

Nice dude
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Originally Posted by matthor View Post
    ABS!!

Nice dude
    LOL, just wait until new pics

maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxx052188 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow man, your bulk pics werent that much of a change other than a tan, but all of a sudden, BAM!!! you got mass and definition in your abs, gratz!

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bring Back The Tuna Burger Recpie Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

Hey dudes... this thread fell out of my memory.. so the next few pictures are back from june 2007 ... 2 months ago

A few rear pics

at about 6'0 and 162 lbs if my memory is correct

and

^Sorry for the wierd facial expression

I have been slacking big time over this summer.. not enuf workout sessions meals exc.. and a surplus of beer and beveragees :/

Ah well the school year is around the corner... and I am reasearching into a program hybriding push pull with upper lower

Day 1: Upper Heavy
    Day 2: Lower Heavy
    Day 3: Push Light
    Day 4: Pull Light
    Day 5: Legs Light
    Day 6 & 7:Off

And a lot of rugby coming up. PLUS a lot of food...

progress has stalled other wise... but im ready for a new jump start.. .as of now I look pretty much like the june 2007 pics
    Last edited by Maximus_Stats; 08-26-2007 at 02:34 PM.

J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J-Peg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great Definition - Keep up the hard work!!
    -=BMBC underground=-

*Lone Star Crew*

R.I.P. Miscimus

R.I.P. Zyzz - God of Aesthetics

This thread is old!

I've had a some seriously shakky two years... there was a point where i stopped working out for a period of time i think like 6 monthish... and two seasons of rugby where gaining weight WAS not the goal.

but talk is cheap

End of Novemeber / 2008

here are a few new pics ....

its seriously been a while for updating

any reason why embedding isnt working?

weighing in at 185 lbs, 6'1 these days
    not really sure of bf

my last post i was 162... so not bad i would say
    Last edited by Maximus_Stats; 11-27-2008 at 02:25 PM.

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looking lean there buddy - what is the plan now? add a bit of mass?
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Registered User anthonybolerjack's Avatar
    anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) anthonybolerjack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great job! I cant see all your pics though but from what I can see very good job and dedication

Originally Posted by matthor View Post
    looking lean there buddy - what is the plan now? add a bit of mass?
    nah recomp add SLOW weight. im 185 now wanna be 190 but a little leaner all the way in april, this is the way to go... no point in adding useless weight... plus i dont really like getting fat

Originally Posted by anthonybolerjack View Post
    Great job! I cant see all your pics though but from what I can see very good job and dedication

yea i dont know what happened to some of the pics... this thread is like 2 years old, thanks tho

Complitation of all the Images

here we go

Last edited by Maximus_Stats; 11-27-2008 at 03:16 PM.