Thread: epic cheatmeal

tanned, rested, and ready The Protagonist's Avatar
    The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking epic cheatmeal

In a moment of weakness today I decided to go get a milkshake. This turn of events inspired the biggest cheatmeal of my life.

I ended up consuming about 2,000 calories (about how much I take in the entire day for my cutting diet) in the space of an hour. Who the **** eats 2,000 calories in one sitting? I guess I do. 4 chicken sandwiches, 1 carmel cheesecake milkshake, 1 bowl of chocolate oats, 1 piece of cheese cake. And I'm still hungry.

Oh well. Forgive and forget eh? I'm thinking of someone shaking something up to remotivate myself, probably will start ECA stack.

ps: If you noticed this post and my signature are totally contradictory well you're right that's just some **** you're gonna have to figure out for yourself

edit:

the funniest/most interesting part of it all was my thought process. I didn't go out to get a milkshake it was on the back of my mind. I thought hey I'll just get a chicken sandwich and I ended up with a milkshake too. Somehow..
    Last edited by The Protagonist; 11-23-2008 at 11:34 PM.
    as I watch myself build a masterpiece..

lifting: compound 5x5
    nutrition: keto

thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebasil is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Epic sounds about right.

....pics?
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com

The greatest unhappiness lies in trading what you want most for what you want at the moment.

grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10) grappler29 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    and I thought I went crazy on cheat days, that puts mine to shame!
    The great end of life is not knowledge, but action.
    T.H. Huxley

The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Protagonist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want pics I got them. One second..it's of the grocery bag I threw all the stuff in.

edit: nvm the roomate threw it all out. apologies
    Last edited by The Protagonist; 11-23-2008 at 11:36 PM.

burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burgerboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    daaang.

WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sometimes you just can't stop eating. I remember when I was cutting on a 2,500 cal/day plan and when the cheat meal came around...I just couldn't stop eating. My body was trying to even itself out, I ate 2 large extra cheese pizza's from Papa John's and dipped them in ranch sauce (it is good alright) throughout the course of 4 hours. I felt so bloated after, all I could do was crash. Must have been well over 4k calories consumed in a short time.

Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tomek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    2,000?

mmmmm... I've done an easy 6,000+ in one sitting.. Probably explains why I used to be 280.. lol

PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Mine:

order of calamari, edamame and 3 sushi rolls. i shared some with my girlfriend but did most of the eating.. hmm sushi.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your cheat was weaksauce. glad you enjoyed the meal though.

libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've done worse.

People who don't care about their looks/diet eat about as much in celebrations, birthdays etc. It isn't that hard, junk food has a lot of calories and isn't very filling (quite the opposite).

Wherever I go, there I am tuberacer49's Avatar
    tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tuberacer49 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I miss the old cheat contest thread where anything under 15k calories was considered weaksauce, lol.
    pong

Originally Posted by tuberacer49 View Post
    I miss the old cheat contest thread where anything under 15k calories was considered weaksauce, lol.
    how the **** is it possible to consume soo many calories in one meal? lol? god damn

that's about 4-5 pounrs right there

libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Protagonist View Post
    how the **** is it possible to consume soo many calories in one meal? lol? god damn

that's about 4-5 pounrs right there
    Furthermore, why? Aren't 5-6k calories enough to satisfy anyone? That seems pretty impossible to make up with any amounts of cardio or fasting, considering the person who did it was ecto.

icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000) icery is just really nice. (+1000)
    real real weak.. most not even into bodybuilding/nutrition whatever could outdo that easily on thursday, not even remotely thinking about it

and most coming off a show and contest diet could do that 3 meals a day for weeks if they could

LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) LoveANurse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that sounds like a challenge...

was that all you ate for the entire day? what else did you eat that day?
    behind every great woman...is a man checking out her arse

Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing & saying booya

If at first you don't succeed you're not Chuck Norris

When Chuck Norris wants an egg he cracks open a chicken

US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) US_Ranger has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell, I eat that much in one sitting if I'm hitting a solid refeed. Millet flour and almond meal pancakes with banana and extra dark chocolate adds up really fast....especially when topped with almond butter and whey protein.

MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MAK060 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2000cals is really weak man. my best cheats are in 5-6k range.

2-3 big sandwiches with half a jar peanut butter and jam
    1-2 cartons of milk
    1pack oreos and juice
    200grams salted nuts
    Shawn Ray`s disciple...

Originally Posted by MAK060 View Post
    2000cals is really weak man. my best cheats are in 5-6k range.

2-3 big sandwiches with half a jar peanut butter and jam
    1-2 cartons of milk
    1pack oreos and juice
    200grams salted nuts
    damn dude you're my size too. respect.

can anyone enligten me on this aspect of a refeed and the biology behind it? i'd really appreciate it...Also what effects does a cheatmeal have on my system? I've been good about eating 500-700 cals below my maintenance for a while (2,000-2,100), and suddenly I must of ate 3,000-4,000. What effect does this have on my system? I know it sort of shocks it or something, I'm not really clear on the entire concept though.

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wut 2000 calories is a bulking dinner here son not a cheat
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannaBeAthlete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tuberacer49 View Post
    15k? Is that really possible? I thought I ate a lot if I went over 5k for a cheat meal. They should enter some eating competitions.

turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50) turtle_soup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy Jeebus...

I thought my cheat meals were BAD... man.. mine are just fine! HOLY Jebus.. i gained 20 lbs just reading this thread... I can't figure out how a stomach could contain ALL that food!

my cheat meal = a papa johns delite garlic chicken pizza (i eat the whole thing). Or nachos and beer. 2k calories easily on the pizza.. But not as much food - just worse food.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like dinner

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Sounds like dinner
    Pretty much, I'm getting around 6k daily now and spread around 4-6 meals, dinner is always my biggest...I don't even count the macros anymore. I really don't know how people get in 10k+, I'm around my limit right now. 7k and I'm done.

HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Protagonist View Post
    And I'm still hungry.

Oh well.
    The story of my life.
    You are born with a spark; to search for the truth, for the best you can be. Practice. Disipline. Preparation. Try and try again. Then one day you are on top and they say you are an overnight success, a natural. You smile, you know. - Anonymous

Burning desire to get out of bed in the morning!!

Even the BEST were taught by someone who knows more than them!

Now made w/ real sarcasm! WheyAddict's Avatar
    WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WheyAddict has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat 1k pre-bed meals on a regular basis so a 2k cheat meal isn't too bad.
    Back from my second rotator cuff injury... back to bulkng, trying to gain 8lbs over the next 8 weeks...

3/29/10... start bulk 161lbs @9%bf