Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by steezemcgreazee View Post

oh yea man brock is def bigger
    haha he looks like ur typical fat kid who just started training 3 months in.
    Godhand502 = the man!

Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    He is big compared to other fighters.
    He is ****ing tiny compared to pro bbers.

Brock Lesnar is tiny compared to the mass monsters. He is tiny only because he doesn't carry as much muscle size than Coleman. But when you compare Lesnar's frame, clavicles, bone size, just the basic structural frame to these mass monsters, he can't be dwarf. The point here is that I'm not asking you to compare Lesnar to Coleman because Coleman, being only 5'11" doesn't have the overall intimidating size, height and gigantic structure of Lesnar. MMA fighters will be more intimidated by someone the size of Lesnar than a 5'11", 300-pound ripped freak in Coleman.

Again, Coleman will dwarfs Lesnar on sheer muscle volume and size but Lesnar beats Coleman on sheer natural size. Coleman is a freak because he's carrying TOO MUCH muscle weight on his 5'11" frame (which is smaller than Lesnar's frame). Lesnar's freakiness is based around the fact that his 6'3" frame looks much bigger than your average 6'3" frame and his hands and fists are so big that the UFC have to custom made his own gloves to fit. I mean Lesnar is a natural giant who has the proportions of a seven-foot man.

On alcohol fueled hiatus seanpatrickb's Avatar
    seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpatrickb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There are pretty much no pros who don't have freakishly large frames for their height. The freak factor of Lesnar's frame is not even close to Ruhls, Dennis James, Orville Burke and so on. Those guys would eclipse Lesnar, and not because they are so much more muscular, but because they are naturally so much wider.

TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000)

Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patmuscled! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seanpatrickb View Post
    There are pretty much no pros who don't have freakishly large frames for their height. The freak factor of Lesnar's frame is not even close to Ruhls, Dennis James, Orville Burke and so on. Those guys would eclipse Lesnar, and not because they are so much more muscular, but because they are naturally so much wider.

I agree that the mass monsters they just might be a LITTLE wider than Lesnar because I'm not arguing that. My point is that Lesnar has naturally bigger frame and wider clavicles than them because not only is he 6'3" but, again, he also has the frame of a much taller man.

Originally Posted by seanpatrickb View Post
    These mass monsters have so much muscle that the width on their shoulders was the result of too much muscle size on their side deltoid muscles but not becasue they are as naturally as wide as Lesnar.

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Patmuscled! View Post
    These mass monsters have so much muscle that the width on their shoulders was the result of too much muscle size on their side deltoid muscles but not becasue they are as naturally as wide as Lesnar.
    Did you read my last post? I think you should..
    Another comment to make.. how can you determine if Lesnar is 'naturally wider' then anyone else? With height (i'm 6"3) you can infact have a smaller frame in width then someone with a height of 5"10 or 5"7..
    Without a picture of Lesnar as a teenager and without the other bb's as comparison you cannot make this judgement..
    However, many bodybuilders succeed because of there genetic makeup which is obvious.. part of their genetic make up is relevant in determing details for success i.e. 'bone structure' including shoulder width.. I would be more inclined to believe a bodybuilder has a naturally wider bone structure then a professional fighter.. If this wasn't the case, it would be evident to see Lesnar a lot wider then he is at his weight,. aswell as seeking an alternate path, including professional bodybuilding..

Professional bodybuilders will always by genetically wider then not
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...num=4&ct=title

In the UFC, Brock Lesnar is considered a super freak. Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg call him superhuman. Lesnar is 6'3", 275 lbs., has a head that probably measures 11 inches, his natural shoulder-to-shoulder width can make Jay Cutler, Markus Ruhl and Steve Reeves' clavicles look narrow in comparison. The size of his hands and fists can indeed pass as inhuman and he has the rib cage and upper body skeletal structure girth of a 7'0" man. Lesnar looks like a human whale on steroids. I know Lesnar is smooth, flabby, and has terrible symmetry but he is absolutely freaking HUGE.
    Brock used to be like way bigger then he is now, He has lost alot of size fighting.

I only live like 30 mins from his house. He is a cool guy.

Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    Did you read my last post? I think you should..
    Another comment to make.. how can you determine if Lesnar is 'naturally wider' then anyone else? With height (i'm 6"3) you can infact have a smaller frame in width then someone with a height of 5"10 or 5"7..
    Without a picture of Lesnar as a teenager and without the other bb's as comparison you cannot make this judgement..
    However, many bodybuilders succeed because of there genetic makeup which is obvious.. part of their genetic make up is relevant in determing details for success i.e. 'bone structure' including shoulder width.. I would be more inclined to believe a bodybuilder has a naturally wider bone structure then a professional fighter.. If this wasn't the case, it would be evident to see Lesnar a lot wider then he is at his weight,. aswell as seeking an alternate path, including professional bodybuilding..

Professional bodybuilders will always by genetically wider then not

Pro BB's are generally wider because of excess delt muscles but Lesnar is wide not because of excess muscles but because he is naturally wide. I'm not saying Markus Ruhl is not naturally wide. I'm only saying that Lesnar is very wide for his height and add to that the fact that he is bulky so it makes him more of a natural freak than somebody who carries excess muscle over a not-so-wide clavicle like Coleman for example.

meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500) meathead666 is not very helpful. (-500)
    LOFL.
    Brock is like 6'5, ronnie coleman is like 5'5.
    I'm sorry but brock>ronnie

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brock Lesnar is tiny compared to the mass monsters. He is tiny only because he doesn't carry as much muscle size than Coleman. But when you compare Lesnar's frame, clavicles, bone size, just the basic structural frame to these mass monsters, he can't be dwarf. The point here is that I'm not asking you to compare Lesnar to Coleman because Coleman, being only 5'11" doesn't have the overall intimidating size, height and gigantic structure of Lesnar. MMA fighters will be more intimidated by someone the size of Lesnar than a 5'11", 300-pound ripped freak in Coleman.

Again, Coleman will dwarfs Lesnar on sheer muscle volume and size but Lesnar beats Coleman on sheer natural size. Coleman is a freak because he's carrying TOO MUCH muscle weight on his 5'11" frame (which is smaller than Lesnar's frame). Lesnar's freakiness is based around the fact that his 6'3" frame looks much bigger than your average 6'3" frame and his hands and fists are so big that the UFC have to custom made his own gloves to fit. I mean Lesnar is a natural giant who has the proportions of a seven-foot man.
    Sorry to say but Lesnar is just tall and his frame or clavicle is pretty damn short. That's all!

ow wait you mean sheer body size? once again thread fail..
    Last edited by MesoPeaks; 11-21-2008 at 06:49 PM.

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    He is big compared to other fighters.
    He is ****ing tiny compared to pro bbers.
    he will mess any pro bbers up

Originally Posted by TheStiffmeister View Post
    haha he looks like ur typical fat kid who just started training 3 months in.
    haha he'll kick your ass

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pro BB's are generally wider because of excess delt muscles but Lesnar is wide not because of excess muscles but because he is naturally wide. I'm not saying Markus Ruhl is not naturally wide. I'm only saying that Lesnar is very wide for his height and add to that the fact that he is bulky so it makes him more of a natural freak than somebody who carries excess muscle over a not-so-wide clavicle like Coleman for example.
    Ronnie Coleman incomparison to say Markus Ruhl:: the shoulder width is obvious.. Ruhl wins hands down.. You can only build your shoulders to what genetically is possible.. Ruhl can have what you call 'excess muscle' because he is naturally gifted in this area, whereas Ronnie Coleman wouldn't be able to produce the same results..

It's the same with Lesnar.. Lesnar is limited to his width that he has been given in a genetic matter.. He is by no means wider than any bodybuilder which you have stated today... You can not at any stage compare professional bodybuilders to fighters and say that they are naturally wider then the pro bb..

It's like saying Markus Ruhl is naturally a better fighter than Brock Lesnar.. The comment has no merit.. You should never compare a professional athlete of speciality to another

BB have genetic gifts over others
    Fighters are killas

end story
    Originally Posted by meathead666 View Post
    LOFL.
    You have no clue what your talking about
    Last edited by NaturalLoco; 11-21-2008 at 06:56 PM.
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patrick-DK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Christ.. get a grip

skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnycalves is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brock is a genuinely large dude who would have played d - line if he played football

most bodybuilders are athletic people who would have been runningbacks and defensive backs had they played football (even ruhl and nasser said they were 120 pounds when they started)

bodybuilders are typically small frame people with awesome muscle genetics, and people like brock are big frame people with awesome muscle genetics, ofcourse bbers would have proportionaly big frames but that doesnt make it genuinely big like brock

its clear that brock is an endomorph leaned out and most bbers are mesomorphs (besides evan centopani and trey brewer)

Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    Ronnie Coleman incomparison to say Markus Ruhl:: the shoulder width is obvious.. Ruhl wins hands down.. You can only build your shoulders to what genetically is possible.. Ruhl can have what you call 'excess muscle' because he is naturally gifted in this area, whereas Ronnie Coleman wouldn't be able to produce the same results..

It's the same with Lesnar.. Lesnar is limited to his width that he has been given in a genetic matter.. He is by no means wider than any bodybuilder which you have stated today... You can not at any stage compare professional bodybuilders to fighters and say that they are naturally wider then the pro bb..

It's like saying Markus Ruhl is naturally a better fighter than Brock Lesnar.. The comment has no merit.. You should never compare a professional athlete of speciality to another

BB have genetic gifts over others
    Fighters are killas

end story

You have no clue what your talking about
    I'm only speaking for Lesnar and not MMA fighters in general. Lesnar is 6'3" and if you look at your average 6'3" adult men they're not naturally as wide as Lesnar. And since Lesnar also lifts weights like bodybuilders and he bulks up, it makes him wider still and I keep on saying that his natural bone structure is gigantic. Randy Couture who is 6'2" and 220 pounds looked like a child beside Lesnar and to think that Lesnar is only one inch taller than Couture. Lesnar is a hulk.

Originally Posted by skinnycalves View Post
    brock is a genuinely large dude who would have played d - line if he played football

most bodybuilders are athletic people who would have been runningbacks and defensive backs had they played football (even ruhl and nasser said they were 120 pounds when they started)

bodybuilders are typically small frame people with awesome muscle genetics, and people like brock are big frame people with awesome muscle genetics, ofcourse bbers would have proportionaly big frames but that doesnt make it genuinely big like brock

its clear that brock is an endomorph leaned out and most bbers are mesomorphs (besides evan centopani and trey brewer)
    Bullseye! Exactly my point bro. Lesnar is a natural giant.

Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000) Paumen is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOFL.
    Ronnie is 5'11 Dorian was 5 '10 Wold is super popular at 5 '11. Taller bodybuilders are just more popular imo.

Lesnar was born to be big and that's the point here. He's size is genuine or authentic.

But to answer the question, maybe Markus Ruhl is the man to match Brock.

lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lollercopter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stronguy91 View Post
    he will mess any pro bbers up

haha he'll kick your ass
    No one's arguing that.

Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Victorian guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...num=4&ct=title

In the UFC, Brock Lesnar is considered a super freak. Joe Rogan and Mike Goldberg call him superhuman. Lesnar is 6'3", 275 lbs., has a head that probably measures 11 inches, his natural shoulder-to-shoulder width can make Jay Cutler, Markus Ruhl and Steve Reeves' clavicles look narrow in comparison. The size of his hands and fists can indeed pass as inhuman and he has the rib cage and upper body skeletal structure girth of a 7'0" man. Lesnar looks like a human whale on steroids. I know Lesnar is smooth, flabby, and has terrible symmetry but he is absolutely freaking HUGE.
    You list your age as 33. Bull****. You're 16 claiming to be 33 so people will take you seriously, and this post really blows your cover.

Originally Posted by Victorian guy View Post
    You list your age as 33. Bull****. You're 16 claiming to be 33 so people will take you seriously, and this post really blows your cover.

Lol. Dude, I don't watch WWE. I'm not 16. ;-)

Wake up. You've seen my pics and all. Where have you been all this time dude?

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How about posting some pictures of him dwarfing big guys? because he looks like crap on his own.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by Kiwi_ View Post
    How about posting some pictures of him dwarfing big guys? because he looks like crap on his own.
    I know he looks crap but he is huge. I was there in the UFC 91.

TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000) TrainOfThought is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lesnar was born to be big and that's the point here. He's size is genuine or authentic.

But to answer the question, maybe Markus Ruhl is the man to match Brock.
    Whats about gunter? or Wolf? or Stubbs? etc............ many boys kill him

douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000) douggiefresh21 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

LOFL.
    lol brock>ronnie.... I agree Brock looks very unshapely, the only thing freakish about him are his giant man boobs.

You guys better relax though, if he reads these posts he might put the smack down on yous... nuff said.
    DFAC/ANBF Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    www.allnaturaloptions.com
    www.northjerseybnc.com

"Every aspect of bodybuilding comes from hard work. You can't add muscularity without hard work. You can't improve symmetry without hard work. You can't get conditioned without hard work. If you want to be a bodybuilder you have to devote yourself to hard work."

"The world is hard, fragile things get broken."

Originally Posted by TrainOfThought View Post
    Whats about gunter? or Wolf? or Stubbs? etc............ many boys kill him
    They're all very huge but they're not genuinely huge the way Brock is built. Gunter, for example, is an ecto-meso.

Even Ferrigno was skinny in his teens.

They're all very huge but they're not genuinely huge the way Brock is built. Gunter, for example, is an ecto-meso.

Even Ferrigno was skinny in his teens.

LOL dude, i'd love to see brock dieted down like any of these pros......of course he looks bigger, look at the water and fat, on top of his height....You are making unreal comparison's. Find me a pic of Brock at 4-5 % body fat..

Originally Posted by TrainOfThought View Post
    LOL dude, i'd love to see brock dieted down like any of these pros......of course he looks bigger, look at the water and fat, on top of his height....You are making unreal comparison's. Find me a pic of Brock at 4-5 % body fat..

Lol. I agree. Lesnar looks worse than even an offseaon Kamali but the point is that he is naturally larger than these guys.

Just to be fair to Brock in case he reads this, why don't you find me a pic of Coleman with less or no "juice" on his system?

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So basically you're impressed by this guy because he's tall and of a solid build?
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret