bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Easy to follow cutting diet?

I know, before you say anything about my weight let me explain. Ive been consistently gaining a pound or so every week, ive put on around 20lbs since late july and im at about the same or lower bf%. Basically i was fat for most of my life, lost alot of weight, and now im getting bigger again, but ive never really been that cut and i want that to change. What i want to do is go on a quick cut and get my bf down, as i am confident i will be able to maintain that as i continue a clean bulk in the future. So i was looking for some suggestions on how to get started, with either a planned diet or some general guidelines as I've never really done a cut before, all help is appreciated, thx!

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bdub92 View Post
    I know, before you say anything about my weight let me explain. Ive been consistently gaining a pound or so every week, ive put on around 20lbs since late july and im at about the same or lower bf%. Basically i was fat for most of my life, lost alot of weight, and now im getting bigger again, but ive never really been that cut and i want that to change. What i want to do is go on a quick cut and get my bf down, as i am confident i will be able to maintain that as i continue a clean bulk in the future. So i was looking for some suggestions on how to get started, with either a planned diet or some general guidelines as I've never really done a cut before, all help is appreciated, thx!
    At 16, you really shouldnt be "cutting". Calorie deficits aren't an option when yo are still physically developing because you mess with hormones and can stunt normal growth and development.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jacerick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And if your keeping your bodyfat or lowering it...why not keep bulking?

bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdub92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My bodyfat is at about 13% right now, and its really only gone down not even 1% while ive been bulking, which i guess is a good thing. Ide just rather build up from a lean base as opposed to the excess fat that i have now, and im not looking to do an extreme cut, i just want to shed off some 5lbs maybe of fat and then continue on a slow bulk

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    My bodyfat is at about 13% right now, and its really only gone down not even 1% while ive been bulking, which i guess is a good thing. Ide just rather build up from a lean base as opposed to the excess fat that i have now, and im not looking to do an extreme cut, i just want to shed off some 5lbs maybe of fat and then continue on a slow bulk
    At your age and stated body type yo don't need to lose weight, just change body composition. Just keep doing what you have been doing if yo have maintained or lowered body fat while putting on muscle. Most people would kill to be able to do that. Take advantage.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

The way I look at it, if im able to maintain bf now, why would it hurt to take a month or so to cut down on bodyfat, and maintain that lower bodyfat instead?

The way I look at it, if im able to maintain bf now, why would it hurt to take a month or so to cut down on bodyfat, and maintain that lower bodyfat instead?
    Losing muscle and slowing metabolism seem like good reasons
    Founder of MMDELAD

BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueFenix13S is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Judging by your avatar, you hold 13% pretty well. You are by no means fat, overweight, bulky, etc. Just eat sensibly and train smart, especially as a teenager. I wish I could go back 5-6 years and fix the mistakes I made when I was a teen.