Registered User Pitbull Vicious's Avatar
    Pitbull Vicious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb is it possible for me to get big

i'm 146 lbs and 6' 2" can i get as big as mr. olympia without taking steroids or concentrated creatine? or is it genetically impossible?

IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronWarrior is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

NO!!

No!! you will not get as freaky big as Mr.Olympia Ronnie Coleman.. You may attain his shere size with genetics but you will not be able have that size in contest condition meaning with great genetics you could be be as big as Ronnie at say 12% BF but you will never be that size at say contest 'Freaky; shape at 2% BF. thats what makes the difference when you use GH and roids.

Lightbulb

oh ok

damn that sux

Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000) Telly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not if you train according to your last post

bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000) bobo_007 is just really nice. (+1000)

hoooooo NO

146lbs at 6"2 presuming ur 16/17, somethin like that

im 179 lbs at 6"2 at 16 years old, no way im going anywhere near ronnie, no way ur going near him

u can get big, but not like that, hes just an extreme black hard dedicated man

blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blargh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Coleman is a combination of extroidinary genetics, dedication, hard work and roids. The average person (like me) will never get anywhere near his size. Work to be the best you can be.

say say has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea no doubt blargh

dont let the fact that u cant look like ronnie coleman legally push you away from bb'ing altogether...

...and if you are in fact letting it, then you never had the love, desire or dedication it takes to grow in the first place.

Lightbulb

i'm 19 bout to be 20 next month

Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pale Assassin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok you're in 140s poundage at 6'2 and you're wondering if you could get as big as ronnie coleman? I can safely say it will never happen. Be realistic man.

Lightbulb

no its not safe to say it will never happen

and comments like that is why i wanna get there

Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Agreed. Have you ever actually seen a pro bodybuilder in person? If you have you will notice that they are MUCH BIGGER than the average bodybuilder. Put it this way. Go to your gym and find the biggest guy in the place. I'd be willing to bet you'd have to add serveral inches to each bodypart in order to match the mass of Ronnie Coleman.

Gettin big doesn't have to mean looking like a pro. Most of us in here don't look anything like those guys and yet you would still find many of us impressive if you saw them up close. Don't get discouraged. Put it all in perspective.
    http://www.angelfire.com/ego/gethuge

"He that teaches us anything which we knew not before is undoubtedly to be reverenced as a master." - Samuel Johnson

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude, never try to build a physique like someone else. Train to get a physique unique to YOU so that others may one day watch you on tv and say i want to be like him.....

Get at it.

Peace

Lightbulb

anabolik i feel that for sure.......

ibiza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont see why anyone would want to look like a pro BB. they aree freaks. I would much rather have the physique of Cpt. American than the Incredible Hulk.

Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gethuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are obviously not a bodybuilder...are you?

That's why we all start isn't is? Because we wanted to have a body like our favourite bodybuilders. For me it was Haney, Yates, Arnold.

It was later that I learned the truth about realistic goal setting.

"He that teaches us anything which we knew not before is undoubtedly to be reverenced as a master." - Samuel Johnson

to me they just look bloated and slow.

Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000) Anabolik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think a lot of people start bbing to look like the pros but as they progress their goals change. Ibiza, I'm not a fan of the mass monsters myself. I like the fellas like shawn ray, darrem charles, and dexter jackson.

Peace

Cool

None the less those guys are also quite huge. A long way from where I'll ever get as a natural "hardgaining" bodybuilder. But I see your point. Bodybuilding has changed a lot over the past few years.

Originally posted by Anabolik
    I think a lot of people start bbing to look like the pros but as they progress their goals change. Ibiza, I'm not a fan of the mass monsters myself. I like the fellas like shawn ray, darrem charles, and dexter jackson.
    I was looking at darrem charles on bb.com. Yeah, hes still bigger than I want to be. Hes 5'8" 225 lbs. I'm 6'3", and i never want to get over 230 lbs. no matter what my bf% is. It would great to be cut like him though.

I agree. I don't want to be that big myself but rather have the awesome qualities and symmetry that they have.

Peace

tru dat.