playball1892 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Should I try Six Star Whey Protein?

Wal-mart has this brand as it caught my eye the other day. Don't know if it is worth it considering it is cheap. I workout a lot, but haven't taken whey protein in quite a while. Is Six-Star worth it?

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by playball1892 View Post
    Wal-mart has this brand as it caught my eye the other day. Don't know if it is worth it considering it is cheap. I workout a lot, but haven't taken whey protein in quite a while. Is Six-Star worth it?
    Six star whey is about the same thing as MT nitro tech. The main different is the price. They are made by the same company. I would look into ON 100%whey it is about the same price but mixes up a lot better and taste better.
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

ftbllr80 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I started off taking that along with the Six Star Advanced Creatine. It's a pretty good company for a cheap price. It's pretty much the same as nitrotech. Like the post above says try to get some ON whey but i would definately try some six star. It definately beat my expectations. Well good luck

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Six Star by Iovate (aka MT) isnt terrible. The taste was doable but it gave me terrible gas. Get some dygestive enzymes if you do choose to or run to Sam's and get better brands cheaper.
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10) iDesign is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I found the SixStar to digest pretty good, mixes about the same as any other protein I have tried. Haven't really had the vanilla but the chocolate ain't bad. A decent basic protein and the cost is a big plus.

i'm made for this mighty_mouse12's Avatar
    mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mighty_mouse12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i tried the vanilla and the taste was really bad but i heard the chocolate was good
    Champions aren't born overnight. A true champion is someone who persists even when the rest of the world says it can't be done

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On!

BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have had it, there is better, like everyone says ON!
    *****...sometimes knowing it's in the medicine cabinet is enough to calm me down.
    **a_new_g = teh wife**

distortion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How did this work for you? I just purchased some of the same stuff.

Thanks,
    Josh

atlsinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Six Star--yechh!!

I purchased Six Star Whey Protein from Walmart. It smells really strong kind of an eggy sulphuric smell. It doesn't mix well, more like pancake mix..and the taste was horrible...

distortion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tested it the other day, to see what it was like.. I agree with you.. tasted terrible, mixed terrible.

I did not get gas though, but I only took it once.

Josh

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you want to go inexpensive but good, go with HP's Whey. I prefer the chocolate but the vanilla isn't bad either.

Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cody Hooper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I changed to ONs after taking Max Muscles Expensive protein for 5 months and damn I love it! Taste 100 times better and mixes SOOO easy which makes me drink more.
    Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder....learn to balance everything..no injuries..no burnout. Give your body plenty of rest and it will thank you with great results! Lots of protein..

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you INSIST on buying whey from the local store then go with Body Fortress...it's cheaper.