the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dr. David Ryan - Post Contest Binge Eating!

The intake of junk food for multiple days following your pre-contest diet plan will result in several severe reactions... See how binge eating post contest can mess up your metabolism! Bonus: Ten easy steps to control bingeing.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drryan30.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Unregistered
    What was all that bull****, some people think too muthafukin much in my opinion. Theres 10mins of my life that I aint gettin back.

RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10) RebeccaTD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought that this was a good article and I really wish I had read it before I ended my contest. As it is, I read it when I gained kilos of weight in water post contest and got searching for some reasonable explanation.

I think there should be more talk about maintaining diets and exercise levels post contest or even post a given period of time when someone sets out to lose weight. It is a well known phenomenon that the average dieter goes back to their previous weight or even heavier following a successful period of dieting. I know that it's about a life-style change, but what if you have been going extremely hard at it to achieve a goal (such as a contest). You can't possible keep at that level of eating and exercise, so finding a common ground is not all that straight forward.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength"