Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GetBig87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lencho View Post
    Terrible spotter. WTF was he thinking!? You always have to be there jsut in case that happens. What a douche
    Some people live to eat. Some people eat to live. I eat to GROW.

UsurperDave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UsurperDave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you look at the video, he dropped it on his chest, not his throat.

But, I use a thumb under grip and have for years. Watching this video you can see a very big error. He lifts with the meat of his palms, right above the wrist... it's obvious this is going to fail. Poor form = injuries.

When I lift it is more center of the palm behind the wrist.
    Those who do what they've always done, will only get what they've always got.

UsurperDave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UsurperDave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GetBig87 View Post
    Terrible spotter. WTF was he thinking!? You always have to be there jsut in case that happens. What a douche
    No offense, but I have to argue here. I can see some of your logic if we assume the lifter is max'n this lift. Be we don't know that.

Maybe I am wrong, but when I have a spotter I generally don't want their help until I reach a fail point, they are not there in case I drop the BB on my chest.

I think it would be tough to stop a 275lb BB mid drop...

This is just an accident... and unfortunate.
    (sorry if vague, trying to type this in about 2 mins. before I have to run out the door)

bodybuilder? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodybuilder? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DiamondDelts View Post
    Here we go with this bs again. I've bench using a thumbless grip for over 10 years and I've never had one injury. Guys here love to exaggerate. And that vid of the dumb and weak kid was not convincing 3 years ago. And it damn sure is not now. He could not even unrack the bar on his own yet somehow it's the grip's fault that he couldn't handle the weight.

Give me a break.

Thumbless grip > played out shown 1,000 times before vid of weak and pathetic brat trying to "max out" with weight he clearly could not handle from the get go.
    yes but the risks of an accident happening are higher when you thumbless on bench press
    age 21
    BF 15
    Bench 185
    Deadlift 250
    Squat 195

Member: Team Ground Zero huddlestonalex's Avatar
    huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000) huddlestonalex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hence my point. People keep saying "better to air on the side of caution" all the time around here. Yet one exercise variation causes thousands upon thousand of muscle tears every year. And somehow the "safety first" attitude is amended for this exercise. I am not going to rant here but I do hate the flawed logic and hipocrisy behind many of the member's(especially the newer ones) advice here.

It's like they say no under any circumstance to certain ways of lifting that "can be unsafe" yet overlook one of the most documented injury causing exercise variations in the gym.
    I am one of those "newer members" here and I didn't realize you dont flat bench? Must be my newness......Anyway I stopped flat barbell benching a while back just because it never felt right, but for me it was prolly just cuz of my height/arm length. However, when I did I used thumbless/suicide grip becuase it just felt really uncomfortable to wrap my thumbs. To me, I think the bigger issue with this is guys trying to get under more weight than they can handle. I dont care what grip you use, if you are attempting more weight than you should even be looking at eg kid in vid, you are going to fail. Summary, dont be dumb in the weight room!
    Sponsor me maybe?

Check out the site: www.alexhuddlestonbjj.com

Tweet me: @Shavedgorilla

Instagram me: @TheShavedGorilla

Xbox me: @ShavedGorillaYo

I might even friend you on the ******** if you find me.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    My rule of thumb is if you need a spotter hovering over you while doing any lift you are problably messing with weight you can't confidently handle in the first place.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even though I am The People's Spotter. That's right, the Chosen One, in agreement with the Mod of Chocolateness, I never spot anyone who I believe cannot handle the weight in the first place.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000) R_Bid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hence my point. People keep saying "better to air on the side of caution" all the time around here. Yet one exercise variation causes thousands upon thousand of muscle tears every year. And somehow the "safety first" attitude is amended for this exercise. I am not going to rant here but I do hate the flawed logic and hipocrisy behind many of the member's(especially the newer ones) advice here.

It's like they say no under any circumstance to certain ways of lifting that "can be unsafe" yet overlook one of the most documented injury causing exercise variations in the gym.
    i left for work right after my last reply in this thread, just got home, so sorry for the very late bump.

i respect your position, but the debate over grip is a different sort of safety issue than a possible muscle tear. dropping a bar is sudden, violent, and most importantly, you won't have a sense that it might occur until it actually does. in the case of muscle tears, something as simple as using a weight you can manage or warming up properly are all it will really take to avoid them.

we could all go forward not doing flat bench because of the muscle tear threat... but then we'd also have to stop doing bicep curls with heavy weight because of the threat of bicep tears, etc (i know more people with bicep tears than any other, personally).

also, to take a step back, DD--if your position regarding flat bench is not to do it for safety purposes, yet you advocate (or at least don't dismiss) thumbless grips--then you are using the same selective safety logic that you point out in those of us doing flat bench but using a thumbs-over grip.

i'm not trying to call you out in any way, just trying to present a different perspective.

who knows? 2 months from now, we could both be doing only incline bench, and with thumbs-over grips.
    my workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109004601

Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500) Tyciol is not very helpful. (-500)
    Thumbless grip either risks falling, or risks you over-extending your wrists when you should be trying to keep them more neutral. The thumb shouldn't be bearing a lot of weight but it should at least do a little work now and then to stabilize the bar.

brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000)

tearing a muscle compared to a barbell loaded with possibly 2-500lbs landing on someones neck, slightly different comparison there DD. However rather than saying, OMG never use a suicide grip, why not just lay the risks on the table and let people decide for themselves. The pros are that you can do more weight, but the cons is a risk you can lose the weight and potentially do some damage, be it crack a rib or really maybe even kill yourself if you are alone.

That being said I only use the suicide for CGBP and I would never think to use anything else.
    see ya at 225

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Buy a power rack
    2. Bench in there with any grip you like
    3. ???????
    4. Profit

easy enough?

Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000) Phil2009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by brad71983 View Post
    tearing a muscle compared to a barbell loaded with possibly 2-500lbs landing on someones neck, slightly different comparison there DD. However rather than saying, OMG never use a suicide grip, why not just lay the risks on the table and let people decide for themselves. The pros are that you can do more weight, but the cons is a risk you can lose the weight and potentially do some damage, be it crack a rib or really maybe even kill yourself if you are alone.

That being said I only use the suicide for CGBP and I would never think to use anything else.
    x2 its called a suicide grip for a reason.

I always use my thumbs wrapped around the bar.
    Try this, when benching (not necessarily flat, looks at DD ) To get the same effect as a thumbless grip, keep your thumb on the safe side but dont wrap it around the bar, if you get my drift. The thumb is still there to prevent the bar from falling, but you get a thumbless effect.

I dont know, maybe its just me, but give it a shot.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    1. Buy a power rack
    2. Bench in there with any grip you like
    3. ???????
    4. Profit

easy enough?
    Yeah people are still so behind here. I bench in a power rack with safety bars so I can use any grip I want safely. But you still have people here using plain ol benches and asking for spotters etc. That is why I hate getting into these debates here because so many do not understand how to utilize equipment readily available to them for safe lifting.

Using a standalone bench is very idiotic in my opinion today.I compare it to driving without a seat belt. Power racks with safety bars were made with this purpose in mind. And for form junkies they even have power racks with 1" spacing so you can use a full rom and still lift safely with the bars right around chest level just in case.

So this should not even be an issue. But someone will continue to show vids of numbskulls and dumb teens using out dated equipment with a spotter and some how blame it on the exercise or grip used. When the real answer is staring them right in the face.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 09-10-2008 at 08:28 AM.

brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000) brad71983 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah people are still so behind here. I bench in a power rack with safety bars so I can use any grip I want safely. But you still have people here using plain ol benches and asking for spotters etc. That is why I hate getting into these debates here because so many do not understand how to utilize equipment readily available to them for safe lifting.

Using a standalone bench is very idiotic in my opinion today.I compare it to driving without a seat belt. Power racks with safety bars were made with this purpose in mind. And for form junkies they even have power racks with 1" spacing so you can use a full rom and still lift safely with the bars right around chest level just in case.

So this should not even be an issue. But someone will continue to show vids of numbskulls and dumb teens using out dated equipment with a spotter and some how blame it on the exercise or grip used. When the real answer is staring them right in the face.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 09-10-2008 at 08:29 AM.
    see ya at 225

MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MissThing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pridehurtsform View Post
    i've been benching 8 years now, and ever since i can remember i've used the thumb over and have done it confidently without a spotter for years. however it's really been taking a toll on my wrists i think. has anyone else experienced this? and if so, did switching grips help much? i also use thumb over for almost any other pushing exercise or pulling exercise that involves a straight bar. is it bad for these exercises as well?
    I started with thumbs over but now I always use thumbs under. it's more comfortable and I find the bar rests in my palms without gripping too hard.
    LIFT. EAT. REST. REPEAT.

part of DA...keep it on the QT

AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000) AaronCF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed, power rack is where it's at.

burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000) burningNun is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here we go with this bs again. I've bench using a thumbless grip for over 10 years and I've never had one injury. Guys here love to exaggerate. And that vid of the dumb and weak kid was not convincing 3 years ago. And it damn sure is not now. He could not even unrack the bar on his own yet somehow it's the grip's fault that he couldn't handle the weight.
    Originally Posted by Patrick999 View Post
    Guy in video surely died? or severely crushed his throat/chest.

Originally Posted by The Description on the Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpOZthGnWs - For those who think I have no business trying to bench 305lbs, here's a vid of me getting 295lbs a few minutes before this accident.

I was very lucky: no broken bones, no internal injuries, just a badly bruised chest. I took two weeks off from bench pressing, but I was squatting two days after this accident.

It was NOT the spotter's fault, it was my fault. I was using a dangerous grip. I used the thumbs-under grip for many years with never so much as a "close call". Needless to mention, I have changed my grip to wrapping my thumbs. But I'll still get tons of comments about my grip from all the illiterate "experts" out there. Probably 1% of the commenters will read this.

This video aired on "World's Most Amazing Videos" - http://www.spike.com/episode/24809/st...

www.myspace.com/danimal24

He looks like he lifted up his arse on the 295 lift, but still. He was a bit optimistic about 1% of commenters reading it too.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    I bench in a power rack with safety bars so I can use any grip I want safely. But you still have people here using plain ol benches and asking for spotters etc. That is why I hate getting into these debates here because so many do not understand how to utilize equipment readily available to them for safe lifting.
    Lencho had a good video demonstrating this.

On the other hand if you're benching heavy outside a rack, a 'suicide grip' is not worth the risk IMO. I'd save a thumbless grip for machine work where there's no risk.

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Question

Originally Posted by _Dominik_ View Post
    Lencho had a good video demonstrating this.

Have you seen my latest one where I got pinned and had to roll the bar off, only to have the boards I was using flip over and smack me in the balls?
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Question

Have you seen my latest one where I got pinned and had to roll the bar off, only to have the boards I was using flip over and smack me in the balls?
    you have balls?
    see ya at 225

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Haha, that was awesome.

Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brad71983 View Post
    you have balls?

Did I say balls? I'm sorry.

I meant "labia".

Haha, that was awesome.

[youtube]HA_Oxjcf__Y[youtube]

Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha, that was awesome.

Epic ball-smack.
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Just curious, never seen anyone use 2x4's strapped to their chest for BP's.
    What's the point in this?

mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mAssholio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by UsurperDave View Post
    smacking your balls at the end releases plenty of testosterone

Just curious, never seen anyone use 2x4's strapped to their chest for BP's.
    It's called a board press.

http://www.criticalbench.com/board-press.htm

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like the Power Rack, too. But, it is putting a hurt on my Spotting franchises. Now, they are even harder to sell

Even Power Rackers need a professional spotter every now and then. I'm hurt
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by mAssholio View Post
    smacking your balls at the end releases plenty of testosterone
    This could be used as cheap PCT.

Thumbs up

This could be used as cheap PCT.
    I did, in fact, lol.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well i think this thread lost track a bit. i've decided to continue to thumbless grip, as it is more comfortable, and i'm sure i'd never drop it on myself (8 years and i ahven't had a problem and i've only gotten better at it). my wrists have gotten better since i cut out CGBP and i've been taken glucosamine, chondroiten and MSM. it's much more confortable for me to bench this way so i'll continue to do so.

does anyone use thumb under ( in otherwords non-suicide) grip for pullups? or any other back exercise? as this largely hinders the amount of weight i can use comfortably.
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"