Thread: over training

my body=better then yours DoctorSquats's Avatar
    DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50)

over training

What are some symptoms of over training? thanks

nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lack of apetite(sp)
    Insomnia
    Eye lids twitching (this is how I knew)
    Lack of energy
    Muscles not growing
    Or worse case you will start to lose muscle mass.

DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoctorSquats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by nitsux
    Lack of apetite(sp)
    Insomnia
    Eye lids twitching (this is how I knew)
    Lack of energy
    Muscles not growing
    Or worse case you will start to lose muscle mass.

Is the eye lid twitching true?

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    and loss of weight on lifts...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by DoctorSquats
    Is the eye lid twitching true?
    what...

Originally posted by scott_donald
    what...
    nitsux said eye twitching was a symptom.

Originally posted by DoctorSquats
    nitsux said eye twitching was a symptom.
    never heard that...

nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50) nitsux will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it's true i've seen it in an article about overtraining before, and it did happen to me, i didn't really know what it was at the time, just thought my eyes were playing up but it corresponded exactly to when i was overtraining and since i've stopped overtraining it's gone away.

Originally posted by nitsux
    it's true i've seen it in an article about overtraining before, and it did happen to me, i didn't really know what it was at the time, just thought my eyes were playing up but it corresponded exactly to when i was overtraining and since i've stopped overtraining it's gone away.
    definately bizzare...

vikeboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whenever I feel overly tired (even after a good nights sleep) and kinda depressed, I take a week off and really make sure I'm eating and sleeping right, then head back to the weights.

Heres a couple of other threads where people talk about the eyelids twitching, I knew I wasn't making this up.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=eyelid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=eyelid

NeonX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea my eye lid has been twitching for about three weeks now. I stopped working out and trying to get more sleep. When I start back I am not going to train to failure anymore since I have learned that it zaps the CNS and could be what is causing my eyelid to twitch. Any help would be great.