katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) katyloyal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body Less Tolerant To Poor Nutrition

I just went through a tough personal hardship that completely derailed training and nutrition for a few weeks.

To add to my 'downed' state, my physical, mental and emotional well-being tumbled fast: no energy, painful headaches, tiredness and stomach-issues. I realized yesterday that everything happening to me had to be primarily because of lack of proper nutrition. In less than a day, almost all of my issues have been resolved via vitamin/mineral boosts and proper eating (in my case, more frequent meals).

The quagmire I have is in the fact that I am the only one in my family who experienced this. It is almost as if the mere fact that I train hard and eat clean contributed to the degree to which my body declined.

Just a few years back when I was still eating garbage, I could go through good times and bad times like nothing. Why is it that when I've cleaned up everything that suddenly by body had become more hypersensitive?

Has anyone else experienced something like this?

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yep. Just goes to show you how we have trained our bodies to accept the garbage it did not want. Pretty much everyone will experience this after eating "clean" for awhile.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You mention it as though it's a problem. LOL

You should enjoy not being able to treat your body like a garbage disposal, because it's not! Be forewarned, though, if you start eating junk on the regular again, you can become accustomed to it again. I do that every Christmas and then have to go through a month or two of losing the cravings so it's easier to lean up again.

JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10) JoyP is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Junk makes me sick, seriously... I couldn't eat a McDonalds even if I wanted to, last time I had one was over a year ago, we had friends staying & the kids wanted fast food, I didn't want to be the odd one out so I went along with them.. spent the next 2 hours rolling around on my bed holding my tummy in agony! Even my cheat meals are now clean, I've learned that if I eat junk I suffer stomach pains then at least 2 days of water retention, it's just not worth it.

nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nunu713 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's been my motivation to keep eating clean. I know junk will leave me with stomach pains and feeling disgusting.

It's amazing how much your body tells you what it wants (and doesn't want), the key is to know how to listen to it.
    Hi, my name is Ellen, and I'm a peanut butter addict...

I do this because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.