Page 4 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reps to the OP, and 5 stars...

Best part of CA is the latinas..mmm good

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    reps to the OP, and 5 stars...

Best part of CA is the latinas..mmm good

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz

Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Boozerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, is it 1999 again?

Seriously... I haven't seen a lower rider in years, except for the occasional person who's stuck in past styles.

Right now the car style is either ricers or bigass rims. Actually the ricers are fading. I'd say the 'style' is big rims right now.

Hot girls though.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Wow, is it 1999 again?

Seriously... I haven't seen a lower rider in years, except for the occasional person who's stuck in past styles.

Right now the car style is either ricers or bigass rims. Actually the ricers are fading. I'd say the 'style' is big rims right now.

Hot girls though.
    For me, it's not a "style" homie.......it's a way of life. I've been a rider since the 80's. Family, picnics, cars, and women, it don't get much easier than that. Also, I don't know where your from, but lolo's are all over the damn place, they just ain't mainstream like the rest of the BS is.

Big Rims belong on certain whips just like spokes belong on certain cars.......to each their own. For me, check the avi.......
    Last edited by PLANETGETLOW; 08-19-2008 at 09:10 AM.

marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marblehead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some skeetastic girls in here
    Brothers of Metal Crew

Steelers

Strip Mining prevents Forest Fires
    UMWA

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    For me, it's not a "style" homie.......it's a way of life. I've been a rider since the 80's. Family, picnics, cars, and women, it don't get much easier than that.

Big Rims belong on certain whips just like spokes belong on certain cars.......to each their own. For me, check the avi.......
    Yeah, its actually a good thing for the real fans.

Awhile back 'everybody' was doing it. I laughed at a few people I know. When big rims became the thing they put a lift on their car so they could install larger rims. For one guy I was like "Dude, wth? Weren't you saying not long ago how you loved low cars? Where'd the lift come from?".

He didn't have an answer.

Originally Posted by guest89 View Post
    Yeah, its actually a good thing for the real fans.

Awhile back 'everybody' was doing it. I laughed at a few people I know. When big rims became the thing they put a lift on their car so they could install larger rims. For one guy I was like "Dude, wth? Weren't you saying not long ago how you loved low cars? Where'd the lift come from?".

He didn't have an answer.

You're right though, BIG RIMS and lift kits are most of what's main stream right now. Alot of the durty south rappers are all into that crap. Me, personally, I don't care for the look but hey.......everybody has preferences

Now, look at some 24's on this ride, looks clean, tucked, and lowered.......tastefully done.

Last edited by PLANETGETLOW; 08-19-2008 at 09:15 AM.

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    To make this excellent thread even better

Hell yeah! Tacos, Girls, and Lowriders!

Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    To make this excellent thread even better

Hell yeah! Tacos, Girls, and Lowriders!

Hellz yes.......

bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000) bamatank is just really nice. (+1000)
    What is that tailgate made of?
    "The best-laid schemes o mice an men Gang aft agley." Robert Burns

"You can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me." -

"Some say he can swim seven lengths under water and he has webbed buttocks. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

"Some say that his skin is the texture of a dolphin's and that he has his own satellites. All we know is, he's called The Stig."

SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SWOLE PLAYA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is the greatest thread in MISC history gotdamN!

My fav. so far! Wifey material (looks wise) for me