Closed Thread

Thread: About Fedora

Justice Judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

About Fedora

We should cut him some slack. It looks like he really wants to be part of the community here at BB.com. I don't think he's a troll, he just gets out of hand sometimes. He's a good guy.

I'm willing to bet that he's a bodybuilder and he wants to learn more. He may be young, but should we really turn away people we can't tolerate? I think he has learned his lesson; these "Fedora Trolls" aren't really trolls. I've looked at their posts, and it looks like these "trolls" were banned for simply BEING Fedora... not because of their actions.

Doctor of Broscience WickedMind's Avatar
    WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hes been banned like 3 times from this board alone. He gives horrible and dangerous advice and wont admit he is wrong. And spams the message boards with 250 posts a day.

Infact the reason why i registered to make my first post was to tell him how stupid he is. Uhhh ya sounds like a choice member to me.....

Justice Judge has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by WickedMind
    hes been banned like 3 times from this board alone. He gives horrible and dangerous advice and wont admit he is wrong. And spams the message boards with 250 posts a day.

Infact the reason why i registered to make my first post was to tell him how stupid he is. Uhhh ya sounds like a choice member to me.....
    I know his history. I've been lurking around BB.com for some time. He and Baxters seem like a pretty hated duo.

But I ask, WHY? It was a one-time thing for him... Fedora doesn't seem like he is out here to wreak havoc. He just let things get out of hand ONCE, and for that, he's been eternally banned. I just think that's unfair. Mod abuse, perhaps.

Doctor of Broscience WickedMind's Avatar
    WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000) WickedMind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Justice Judge
    I know his history. I've been lurking around BB.com for some time. He and Baxters seem like a pretty hated duo.

But I ask, WHY? It was a one-time thing for him... Fedora doesn't seem like he is out here to wreak havoc. He just let things get out of hand ONCE, and for that, he's been eternally banned. I just think that's unfair. Mod abuse, perhaps.

uhhhh? do a search and read his posts. if you cant see why he was banned then i suggest you get a new pair of reading glasses.

thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thx10050 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even its very existence on its stated purpose." -Benjamin Disraeli.

LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LostProphet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: About Fedora

We should cut him some slack. It looks like he really wants to be part of the community here at BB.com. I don't think he's a troll, he just gets out of hand sometimes. He's a good guy.

I'm willing to bet that he's a bodybuilder and he wants to learn more. He may be young, but should we really turn away people we can't tolerate? I think he has learned his lesson; these "Fedora Trolls" aren't really trolls. I've looked at their posts, and it looks like these "trolls" were banned for simply BEING Fedora... not because of their actions.
    Hi Fedora

Threads like these http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=183540 are why you are considered a troll and are an automatic ban. I've lost count of the amount of times you've trolled this board.

Take care.
    WOW, STRONG TEA - MY BRUV FITNESSMAN

One of the most educational threads thats ever been posted. Thankyou DF1, madcow, Dom etc for increasing my knowledge on training tenfold. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=591896