Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shrugs or drugs View Post
    this one
    Well then find a regular one that doesn't have sugar.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

Getting big: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136802401

- Alan Aragon www.alanaragon.com

Its F***ing KETO TIME! shrugs or drugs's Avatar
    shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    obviously, i have like 2 tbsps left. I will prob get smuckers
    Cutting Keto, Rippetoes (Date started: 12 jan,09)
    Weight: starting weight 186
    7/28/08 -176 lbs|1/19/09 -176.6|1/24/09 -174.4
    Goal weight: 160-155 lbs
    Goal bodyfat:12%
    ----------------------------------
    Stack:E/C/A -Controlled Labs Green Magnitude - Controlled Labs Orange Triad - Optimum Nutrition 100% whey - Higer Power BCAA 1000 - prima force zma - Ax Mass Fx
    ---------------------
    NOT NOW CHIEF! IM IN THE F***ING ZONE!
    LIGHT WEIGHT BABY! - ronnie

MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MarkVI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    obviously, i have like 2 tbsps left. I will prob get smuckers
    I'm just busting your balls bro! It's kinda fun cause you're not taking it lol -- i'll be good though. nice progress in your log btw!
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shrugs or drugs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol thanks for stopping by my log. as for you ball busting! i cant tell when your joking!! its a dam computer lol wheres the emotion involved!? i mean if we were face to face i'd be like ahhh hes a funny mutha f'ker.. but no im not. sorry i kinda jump back at you
    Stack:E/C/A -Controlled Labs Green Magnitude - Controlled Labs Orange Triad - Optimum Nutrition 100% whey - Higer Power BCAA 1000 - prima force zma - Ax Mass Fx
    ---------------------

lol thanks for stopping by my log. as for you ball busting! i cant tell when your joking!! its a dam computer lol wheres the emotion involved!? i mean if we were face to face i'd be like ahhh hes a funny mutha f'ker.. but no im not. sorry i kinda jump back at you
    No, it's awesome bro -- don't worry about it.

I probably will continue to do this from time to time but I don't seriously jump down Keto-folks throats....regular bb.comers yes, but not ketoers.
    www.xccellence.com

FKK.....We don't play

werd. i have lost all respect for most other bb.commers

back when i first started i looked at the teen bodybuilding for all my advice. after signing on for the first time in like 8 months i went there and was like wtf... i couldnt get decent advise. i looked into nutrition and saw keto and i was like cool. i read up on it. and i have the most respect for people in this nutrition/keto forum. You are deff very helpful, but very dry in your humor lol
    ---------------------

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IrockZ View Post
    and i drink buttermilk.

I don't think that's what you meant to say...

lil fjd 915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil fjd 915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil fjd 915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil fjd 915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil fjd 915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil fjd 915 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive probably had all the natty peanut butter in the market, i say skippy natural chunky is AWESOME but dont like the skippy creamy, i do love the costco kirkland organic natural pb comes in a 2 pack and pretty cheap and it taste the best too

BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BoostBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Knux View Post
    They think the minute (less than 1/1000th, IIRC) gram of Trans fat is bad.

They think the sugar is bad.

It's perfectly fine.
    Oh boy, we have another 15 yo expert on the loose!

Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.peanut-institute.org/070303_PR.html

Trans Fat is Undetectable in Peanut Butter, says USDA Study
    FDA will soon announce trans fat labeling regulations

Albany, GA, July 3, 2003 -- Peanut butter is an exception to the general rule that says if partially hydrogenated oil is present in the ingredient list, the product contains trans fat. Research from U.S. Department of Agriculture/Agricultural Research Service (USDA/ARS) shows that both natural and commercial peanut butters, including all major brand names, contain an undetectable amount of trans fat. The study, "Non-detectable Levels of trans-Fatty Acids in Peanut Butter," was conducted by Dr. Tim Sanders and concludes that there is no reason to promote natural brands of peanut butter over commercial brands based on the trans fat content (1).

This study shows that when it comes to peanut butter, the ingredient list is not a good indication of the healthful fat profile. This is about to change, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as they prepare to announce mandatory trans fat labeling for food manufacturers. It is expected that under new FDA guidelines, peanut butter would declare zero grams trans fat on its label.

Trans fats have come under fire over the past decade because like saturated fats, they raise total and bad low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol. In addition, trans fats lower good high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is needed to carry the bad cholesterol out of the body. Earlier this week, FDA commissioner Mark McClellan addressed health professionals and the food industry and urged them to do more to warn Americans about the consequences of unhealthy diets. He said, "Considerable recent research, including controlled feeding and epidemiologic studies, has provided pretty good evidence that replacing saturated and trans fats with mono- and poly-unsaturated fats can significantly reduce important health risks. According to some studies, this substitution can potentially reduce the risk of heart disease by up to 30 to 40 percent." McClellan emphasized the need to relay this kind of information to consumers through better nutrition labeling guidelines, including mandating trans fat labeling in the very near future.

All peanut butter, by law, must contain a minimum of 90% peanuts. Both natural and regular peanut butters may contain some sugar and salt for flavoring. Some brands also contain a small amount of stabilizer (hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated vegetable oil), of which about 60% is stearic acid, a saturated fat that has a neutral effect on blood cholesterol levels. Stabilizer is added to peanut butter to keep the oil from separating and to help maintain peanut butter freshness.

Nutrition Research Shows Eating a Small Amount of Peanut Butter and Peanuts Everyday Reduces Chronic Disease Risk
    A recent paper from researchers at Harvard School of Public Health shows that eating one tablespoon of peanut butter or one ounce of peanuts or nuts five or more times per week can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes by 21% and 27%, respectively. The study was published in Journal of the American Medical Association in November 2002 (2).

In a controlled clinical trial, researchers at Pennsylvania State University found that a moderate-fat diet with peanuts and peanut butter reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease by 21%, whereas a low fat diet reduced the risk by only 12%, compared to the average American diet (3). These data are consistent with large population studies from Harvard and Loma Linda Universities that show that eating five or more servings of peanut butter, nuts and peanuts can reduce the risk of heart disease by as much as 50%.

Over 75% of the fat in peanut butter is the unsaturated, heart-healthy kind, and as with all plant foods, peanut butter contains no cholesterol. Peanut butter is a good source of niacin, folic acid, phosphorous, and vitamin E. Peanut products also contain significant amounts of phytosterols thought to protect against heart disease and cancer.

The Peanut Institute is a non-profit organization that supports nutrition research and develops educational programs to encourage healthful lifestyles. For more information on peanuts and health, visit www.peanut-institute.org.
    Principal Engineer
    CS Crew

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlston Heston

Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000) Knux is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Matheoperez View Post
    Oh boy, we have another 15 yo expert on the loose!
    Look at the thread poster. Do you really think he should be worrying?
    "But he has discovered it! He discovered the perfect diet! I bet it includes eating a bunch of previously undiscovered plants that are disappearing from the rain forest. Either that or you have to close your eyes and suck all of your food from a hose." - SumDumGoi

What doesn't kill me..... AbAbber2k's Avatar
    AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000) AbAbber2k is just really nice. (+1000)
    I couldn't care less about the trans fats and whatnot in regular PB... Natty just tastes SO much better, so that's the only kind I eat.
    ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
    AKC Kettlebell Coach, CST Coach
    BS Kinesiology, Washington State University

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I honestly dont think it even matters. I've used both....dont see any difference what so ever....pretty much ahve the same macros....only thing people worry about in say JIF is all the fillers they add to it.....while natural doesnt have the added fillers/chemicals and what not. Go with whatever's convient to you.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gymdude05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AbAbber2k View Post
    I couldn't care less about the trans fats and whatnot in regular PB... Natty just tastes SO much better, so that's the only kind I eat.
    I agree. I used to think that people who ate nat pb did it only cuz of the difference. But the difference is minimal and not gonna amount to **** in terms of ur body and health. I tried some kind of nat pb i forget the name but their slogan is "what pb should be" and its f'n delicious and i wont go back. i eat nat pb strictly cuz its damn good and i like it better
    Never give up

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i personally prefer the taste of natty better at this point. So until I figure out i like regulkar better, i'll be going with natty

Sport Nutritionist :) WannaBbig!'s Avatar
    WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WannaBbig! has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Me. I'm on a budget and it's too expensive right now, as soon as I can afford it though I'll be switching right back, I prefer the taste.
    "This game, this iron warfare... S**t, it's all about progress and conquest. Bettering yourself, besting the weights, evolving at a constant, regular pace toward your ideal physique." - Animalpak.com

Fail to Plan...then Plan to Fail.

Dialene 4 review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=95389043#post95389043