mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgirk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

a couple question for somebody

i have read in past threads (can't recall which one right now) that 1,4 andro is better taken as an oral than a topical. i think the postee (can't remember who, sorry) said something about the bioavailability being better orally, w/ just 1,4 andro.

can anybody expand on this for me?

also, i am seriously considering t-x for a ph cycle. has anybody out there found that they could not meet the 12 hour applications? i am on call for my job 24 hours a day, and it is tough to regulate normal supplements. would it be benefitial to apply more than 2x a day? perhaps this way, my application times would have more room to vary. not sure what to do. if anybody is or has been in a similar situation please post on how you did it.

thanks.

Iron Warrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: a couple question for somebody

Originally posted by mcgirk
    i have read in past threads (can't recall which one right now) that 1,4 andro is better taken as an oral than a topical. i think the postee (can't remember who, sorry) said something about the bioavailability being better orally, w/ just 1,4 andro.

can anybody expand on this for me?
    Can't help with t-x, but here's info on 1,4 Andro
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catproh.htm
    There's no such thing as overtraining. It's a word used by the weak-minded. There is only undereating, undersleeping, and failure of the will. -the Barbarians