ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do dead lifts ever stop kicking your arse?

Whenever I do them I can't help but think there are quicker and less painful ways to die. I know it's "good" pain, but it's still pain!! True after I finish them I feel hella good, but for those 10 seconds or so that I am doing them they feel like hell.

killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) killatiger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They never totally stop if you keeping increasing the reps and weight, but it does ease off until you take a week or two off and go back and your like holy hell what the f did I just do.

tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10) tarun_s is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try doing snatch grip deadlifts, you feel like ur insides are trying to burst out your ass
    "Lift big weight, eat much food" - W8

ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ad$ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ha yes 10 seconds of hell

Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beerguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Deads are evil! Isnt evil great!
    BULKING AND NOT WANTING TO GAIN FAT IS LIKE HAVING SEX AND NOT WANTING TO GET OFF. IT IS NOT VERY PRODUCTIVE.

T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) T. Bone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I usually keep it together during the lift. It's that minute or two afterward where I'm laying on the floor wheezing that's kinda rough.

ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ElayneTrakand has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel guilty now that I am happy knowing every one else feels the same way. I used to think it was just because my lower back isn't so strong and if I just strengthen it it won't be so bad.
    Last edited by ElayneTrakand; 07-20-2008 at 02:49 PM.

oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10) oatdust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the only exercise to make me blow snot on the floor on accident.

and you can helpo know other people are going... FUUUCK that sucks when they see what you're doin.

HAHAHA!!!
    Light days?!? what are you...on your period???

Wherestherackat- "Abs are built in the kitchen, not in the gym"

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But they are outstanding in terms of results.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.