Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Kettlebells on sale

I just came across this http://www.muscledriverusa.com/grsev2ke.html I've purchased a number of things from them and they're a reliable supplier.
    Don't complicate things by making things complicated.....

soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dinotrainer View Post
    I just came across this http://www.muscledriverusa.com/grsev2ke.html I've purchased a number of things from them and they're a reliable supplier.
    repd bro thanks
    -To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing - elbert hubbard
    -You know how you know your lifts are good, when people profess they are E-stats.
    But,"Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the lord commends.

Adopt A Dog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121387661
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*

Living in a vacuum sucks forgot password's Avatar
    forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    thanks but there's another site w/better shipping rates. For 1 of each of the kettlebells it's $470 to ship. the other site was $100 but it was different kettlebells.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane
    While people behind me are going insane

Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet.

My Karma ran over your dogma.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dinotrainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    thanks but there's another site w/better shipping rates. For 1 of each of the kettlebells it's $470 to ship. the other site was $100 but it was different kettlebells.
    When I ordered K'bells from Muscledriver I thought the shipping was very reasonable. To ship a 24 kg 'bell (53 pounds) from South Carolina to New York city is only $23.57, and with the price of fuel these days you'd be hard pressed to beat that rate. I also remember reading on their site that if you order 6 or more 'bells to call them for special lower shipping rates. What was the name of the company with the "different Kettlebells" and better shipping rates?

forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500) forgot password is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

Originally Posted by forgot password View Post
    Hmmmmmm, the K'bells are more money from there, and they're actually more expensive to ship to my area than the Muscledriver 'bells. They must be located very close to you.

Originally Posted by Dinotrainer View Post
    Hmmmmmm, the K'bells are more money from there, and they're actually more expensive to ship to my area than the Muscledriver 'bells. They must be located very close to you.
    wierd, shipping rate i got for having 1 of each in my cart was $100. Yeah, they're more expensive but $370 difference in shipping for me. I'm going to hold off on kettlebells for now.
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly

they gave me a better shipping quote. i'm gonna have to think about this. Do i really need all these kettle bells but on the other hand what else would i spend my money on?
    I drive really slow
    In the ultra-fast lane

,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"- o'Rly