junglewarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why is Water Good For You

I know it hydrates you.

And I think it is good for acne.

But can you guys tell me why water is good for bodybuilding?v Is it something like pissing is good for you?

Thanks.

Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jcfreak_02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay, BBers want to get as big as they can get. Being that your body is 80% water or something like that, if you have more water in you, you will be bigger. Your body needs it to operate. More water also allows more blood to be made, thus, you can get more nutrients delived to your body by your blood.
    God is bigger than you
    Christianity isn't just a belief, it is a lifestyle.
    "Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did"- 1 John 2:6

Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    stupid question you can get in answered in a second if u look it up. Ok if you drink water constantly through the day it cleans the junk outta your system and refreshes you.
    If violence didnt solve anything there would be no wars.

No you cant get the question I am asking if I look it up.

If I look it up all that will come up is why water is good for your health.

Bodybuilding isn't always the healthiest **** ya know?

I want to know why water is good directly for bodybuilding.

Thanks for the replies though.

Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50) Biggie V will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well ok it keeps your organs clean for example

if you drink 3-6 pepsi cans a day then you know that your liver has got some problems then if you take things like creatine wich is in the slightest way harmfull to your liver there can be some problems...where if you drink water it will clean your system. Plus if you want your muscles to grow then water will help hydrate you for when your muscle is growing and u need that for better results. also keeps you stay in shape where things such as sodas will make you feel like **** in the morning and leave you feeling as though you are going to faint after a cardio or regular workout.

Btw if you are asking this question did u have another drink in mind? what elese did you want to drink a gallon of daily. Water is the healthiest and cheepest drink u can get!
    If violence didnt solve anything there would be no wars.

No it is just a question out of curiosity. I drink a lot of water in a day because it helps my acne a bunch. Just wanted to know how it helps bodybuilding so it can keep me drinking water all the time!

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it helps in digestion also, as it is needed in the assimilation of vitamins and minerals.

Plus having to run up and down the stairs every hour just to go pee must burn a few extra calories
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

'What's Important Now... WIN'

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im surprised no one has mentioned it yet, but water is very important to keep your metabolism going strong through out the day. Dehydration significantly slows down your metabolism, because during a lack of hydration your body thinks it is experiencing femine, and thus conserves energy.

JK

5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5atanic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is still being researched but some ppl believe that hydration of cells may promote anabolism. Likewise, dehydration of cells promotes catabolism.

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Joka and 5atanic:

Both of you made relevant and good points. But i am also surprised no on has mentioned the fact that if you are 2% dehydrateed your concentration drops by 20%... this is why some exam boards allow students to take clear bottled water into exams over an hour.

cheerio
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by VegeMark
    Joka and 5atanic:

Both of you made relevant and good points. But i am also surprised no on has mentioned the fact that if you are 2% dehydrateed your concentration drops by 20%... this is why some exam boards allow students to take clear bottled water into exams over an hour.

cheerio
    Excellent point!

I would not go into an exam without a bottle of water!!!

Infact i take 2 litres to Uni with me everyday!

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Plus having to run up and down the stairs every hour just to go pee must burn a few extra calories
    And that means you can eat more!!!
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

vikingking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think that they make you have clear bottles because they dont want it to be alcohol, well thats what a teacher said at my school and the top has to be sealed, i duno though

Originally posted by MYNAMEIZGREG
    And that means you can eat more!!!
    sure thing and with those extra meals you could have a glass of water. Thus resulting in even more trips to the bathroom, which would make you use more calories, meaning you can again Eat MORE.

It's like a cycle of greatness.. the more you drink the more you can eat without getting fat LOL

if only things were so easy LOL

muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscl_savant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Water for BBers

Read more about drinking water for your health at this site:

http://www.myramichaels.com/water.htm

One of my teachers said that digested protein is a bunch of little crystals that look like ground glass under the microscope. Drinking more water prevents damage to bodybuilders' high protein consuming kidneys.

I also heard that drinking extra water helps people with diabetes and asthma.

muscleman_sam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    water carries wastes produced by anerobic respiration out of your body.
    "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come."
    -Victor Hugo

shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's a little statistic for you which i found out, when the body is dehydrated by 3% even, strength declines by 8+%....

then again this was from a muscle magazine - with the prettyboy on the front, but still I think the statistics are true - theoretically it definitely makes sense.
    "No citizen has a right be an amateur in the in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000) YoSiBuff is just really nice. (+1000)
    Considering your body is comprised of roughly 75% water.. And heavy exercise causes you to sweat...

Do the math
    - I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all outta bubble gum.

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by junglewarrior

Bodybuilding isn't always the healthiest **** ya know?

what ****head told you that ? how is bodybuilding not healthy ?

BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50) BIGnaturalBROCK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joka and 5atanic:

cheerio
    i really lose my concentration when i gotta piss.......

Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arthur Saxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of you have good information.
    Water is needed in every single process and every single chemical reaction in the body. If you don't have enough then those processes and reactions slow down resulting in not being able to function properly. You could be eating all the perfect foods and have the perfect workout but if you don't drink enough water your results will not be as good. That is one reason why people have better gains when they drink more water.