Registered User therileyster675's Avatar
    therileyster675 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therileyster675 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

share annoying friend stories

my friend is such a freak. hes a year older than me (15) and he always says how out of shape he is. he can only press 70 and i find it hillarious. hes flabby all around. so the thing i find funny is he has a home gym, gazelle, elliptical, treadmill, and 10-50 pound dumbells going in increments of 5 in his basement. its so ****ing funny 2 see him cuz hes a little shrimp and also thinks hes gonna get muscle naturally. im like ya u need to work out. wow hes ****ed.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We need to know this for what reason?

therileyster675 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) therileyster675 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because its funny. ya now its your turn to share. cmon guys we all have these kind of people around.

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes... it's really funny just dishing out **** about your "friends" isn't it? When you go to the gym, do people give you **** because you can't lift as much as they do? No... why? Because they have a sense of moral integrity... which obviously is something that you lack

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: share annoying friend stories

Originally posted by therileyster675
    my friend is such a freak. hes a year older than me (15) and he always says how out of shape he is. he can only press 70 and i find it hillarious. hes flabby all around. so the thing i find funny is he has a home gym, gazelle, elliptical, treadmill, and 10-50 pound dumbells going in increments of 5 in his basement. its so ****ing funny 2 see him cuz hes a little shrimp and also thinks hes gonna get muscle naturally. im like ya u need to work out. wow hes ****ed.
    we all have to start somewhere

degroot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should take his weights if he's not going to use them. j/k. It's a shame when good home gyms go to waste.

Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaarub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cmon guys some **** is fun lets make this **** fun, Now he aint a m8 he is a bastard the guy im tellin u abotu so its ok to say **** about him. he used 2 be bigger than me before the summer now im much massiver and he stil calls me a wuss. i kicked the **** out of him, and he still calls me a wuss.. yeah.

oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000) oddball182 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think you guys should read this article: http://www.johnberardi.com/updates/o..._oct252002.htm

i believe Poppa Pump also posted this article not too long ago. Take a read, its worth it.

degroot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by oddball182
    i think you guys should read this article: http://www.johnberardi.com/updates/o..._oct252002.htm

i believe Poppa Pump also posted this article not too long ago. Take a read, its worth it.
    Worth a read.

Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wheytgain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Scaarub
    cmon guys some **** is fun lets make this **** fun, Now he aint a m8 he is a bastard the guy im tellin u abotu so its ok to say **** about him. he used 2 be bigger than me before the summer now im much massiver and he stil calls me a wuss. i kicked the **** out of him, and he still calls me a wuss.. yeah.
    Yeah, you are one massiver guy. Man I wish I could be just like you. Please dont kick the **** out of me.
    Theres nothing to see here - move along.

dragan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by therileyster675

its not nice to make fun of people , especially when they r ur friends

LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiL USMC BBer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Wheytgain
    Yeah, you are one massiver guy. Man I wish I could be just like you. Please dont kick the **** out of me.
    HAHAHAHHAHA WOOO!OOO!!!!!!!
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and hear all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. ~Henry Rollins

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont think this post is going the way as per intended...

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well MR therileyster675, as i think i have taken every thread i have posted in serious, except for the one about that guy who was going to drink cum for extra protein (:S).. i'll share a story.

My best friend asks me how he can get pecs and a 6pack like the guys on men's health magazine... Now he has no equipment or gym membership and he aint the scrawny guy who wants and will work to get big, he's the scrawny guy who cant stay dedicated.

Either way i told him to do press ups, dips on staircase, crunches and reverse crunches as he has no weights. I taught him how to do different press ups which target more low pecs, upper or triceps with your hands position and leg position e.g. on a chair.

2 weeks later he told me that its not working and he cant feel the muscles working. so i told him 2 weeks is a short time, his diet is more ****ed then ronnie colemans abs and he isnt feeling the muscles because his form is poo and he needs to up the intensity to get anywhere.

well did he? NO and hes the guy who will complian he's a 'hardgainer' if he ever started bodybuilding
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

'What's Important Now... WIN'

Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by VegeMark

well did he? NO and hes the guy who will complian he's a 'hardgainer' if he ever started bodybuilding
    You should have removed his tainted genes from the gene pool then and there!

VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My g/f came to visit me while I was liftin last week and I'm basically my friends personal trainer (he could do it himself but needs extra motivation, I do it cause he's a good friend of mine). Anyway I go out side w/ my girl and we're kissing a little and she's rubbing against me. Then she wispers in my ear, "Lets go to my car, I parked way up behind the school, we'll have a little fun. Right as she's puttin her hand down my shorts (still in front of the gym). My dumbass friend comes out and yells, "hurry up, I need you to check my form on squats" (I told him to just keep doing them working on his form and if he had anyother questions to ask our coach). I was about to tell him to **** off and ask the coach to do it but my girl's like "Go, he needs ur help, we'll get together tomorrow or sumthin." **** I was pissed, cause not only did I miss out but I also had to go back inside w/ a ragin hard on, that I know he noticed (cause he started laughing and then later appoligized if he ****ed things up) and probably every other person in there.

Location: i have to leave bread crums to find my way back home so how would i know
    VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VegeMark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by VVV
    My g/f came to visit me while I was liftin last week and I'm basically my friends personal trainer (he could do it himself but needs extra motivation, I do it cause he's a good friend of mine). Anyway I go out side w/ my girl and we're kissing a little and she's rubbing against me. Then she wispers in my ear, "Lets go to my car, I parked way up behind the school, we'll have a little fun. Right as she's puttin her hand down my shorts (still in front of the gym). My dumbass friend comes out and yells, "hurry up, I need you to check my form on squats" (I told him to just keep doing them working on his form and if he had anyother questions to ask our coach). I was about to tell him to **** off and ask the coach to do it but my girl's like "Go, he needs ur help, we'll get together tomorrow or sumthin." **** I was pissed, cause not only did I miss out but I also had to go back inside w/ a ragin hard on, that I know he noticed (cause he started laughing and then later appoligized if he ****ed things up) and probably every other person in there.
    Joka: your damn right i should have... but because hes my friend i'll let him off for being a faeces face.

VVV: it could have been worse, before you gf got there you could have craped your pants while squating heavy or farted badly, then your girl comes in.

or even worse she comes in and squats more then you and your friend combined... with perfect form :O
    'In every block of marble I see a statue; see it as plainly asthough it stood. Before me shaped and perfect in attitude and action; i have only to hew away the rough walls... to reveal it to other eyes as mine see it' - Michelangelo

VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VVV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by VegeMark
    or even worse she comes in and squats more then you and your friend combined... with perfect form :O
    Flip that around so I'm doing the squatting and add their body weights to it and we got a better chance here, but ur right, that would be worse...

Originally posted by VVV
    Flip that around so I'm doing the squatting and add their body weights to it and we got a better chance here, but ur right, that would be worse...
    yep it would, im very good at thinking up worse case scenarios... mainly because i experence them myself but you gotta laugh at em

Sammo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Me and my friends used to go to the gym 3 times a week after school, there were about 5 of us. After some time one of the gym instructors caught me bench pressing a pretty heavy weight and then took us all into his office and talked to us about bone structure and how if we keep lifting heavy we are going to stunt our growth. He assured us he was correct because he has a uni degree. Anyway, all my friends pussied off and never set foot in a gym again. Wow.
    Winners dont quit and quitters dont win

Originally posted by degroot
    You should take his weights if he's not going to use them. j/k. It's a shame when good home gyms go to waste.
    this is my point. just play along guys. and ya i dont really like him at all cuz hes so annoying. but i didnt wanna call him an aquaintence or some **** so ya.

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by oddball182

It was actually BigTraps

and i've got a good story for ya....I workout with my friend 6 days a week, and i'm much bigger than he is and when he works out, he puts everything he has, into every set he does, and always utilizes perfect form...and i respect him for it. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD