scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey, Whats Tren Xtreme, TS2?

Hello.

Recently I went to a suppliment store to buy new whey protein and the person there told me that it would be a good idea to take something called Tren Xtreme, and also something called TS2 by Shocker Nutrition.

Tren was really expensive so I got the TS2 thing and it's just pills that I take before the gym.

so now I'm taking the TS2 pills and NO Xplode pre workout and then whey protein post workout.

I was just wondering though, the TS2 says that it like boosts my natural testosterone level and blocks estrogen, but the guy at the store said that it only will do that a tiny amount and i won't really feel anything.

I just wanna make sure like, can anything bad happen to me from taking TS2? It's just natural ingrediants and stuff right?
    The only reps that should matter are the ones that happen in the gym.
    I am weak :(
    Started May 2007

willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willldabeast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i dont know about ts2, im sure other people will chime in for that. but tren xtreme is a steroid, that is pretty powerful. a lot of people at my school take it and have gotten huge, but i hear a lot about bad side effects

scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scrum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tren xtreme is a steroid?!?

wow they were trying to sell it to me at a suppliment store and it was just pills.

I thought steroids you inject?
    The only reps that should matter are the ones that happen in the gym.
    I am weak :(
    Started May 2007

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by scrum View Post
    tren xtreme is a steroid?!?

wow they were trying to sell it to me at a suppliment store and it was just pills.

"What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lols. If only the Mitchell Report believed this...
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Try Shocker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ts2

Hello.

Recently I went to a suppliment store to buy new whey protein and the person there told me that it would be a good idea to take something called Tren Xtreme, and also something called TS2 by Shocker Nutrition.

Tren was really expensive so I got the TS2 thing and it's just pills that I take before the gym.

so now I'm taking the TS2 pills and NO Xplode pre workout and then whey protein post workout.

I was just wondering though, the TS2 says that it like boosts my natural testosterone level and blocks estrogen, but the guy at the store said that it only will do that a tiny amount and i won't really feel anything.

I just wanna make sure like, can anything bad happen to me from taking TS2? It's just natural ingrediants and stuff right?
    Here is more info from an earlier thread. The first part is the only real product info. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=ts2