Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post
    Wait this guy studied how to kill people in a book and stabbed a drunk dude and is actually serious about thinking he could kill ufc fighters because he knows dark arts?

And this is srs?

Boyo you know you can’t learn how to fight in a book right? You have to regularly spar and will get worked by people who do if you don’t, regardless of what special killing secrets the book told you.

A trained fighter will still kick your teeth in.
    Dude ive trained in top Kwoons in Chicago.I only STARTED reading MA books when i was 5. Ive beat the chit and have been fighting since i was born but you idiots dont even hear what im saying. one ear and out the other. I ALREADY POSTED PICS of my sparring wounds and Redmelly can confirm. I busted my orbital bone and got 12 stitches and still won but you ph@ggots only hear what you want. Ive fought more people than most here. listen to what i fuking say.

I will fight anybody here and i wont chicken out like Gayoldape. YOU WANNA TALK CHIT PUT YOUR FUKING MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS> IM IN DAVENPORT PH@GGOTTS! DO YOU HEAR WHAT IM SAYING?

LOL at thinking i only studied Dim Mak. That was just for fun. I studied Choy Lee Fut with a very good school in Chicago and trained a little bit of everything evrywhere. I even trained in Hung Gar for a little while. you posers never even heard of those MA
    Last edited by Akd123; 05-21-2024 at 06:44 AM.

wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wigwogzigzog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like if you think akd would woop wiseoldapes azz and Jesus would not save him.

Fitnessguy is the better match up
    Modern Day Miscer

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    Dude ive trained in top Kwoons in Chicago.I only STARTED reading MA books when i was 5. Ive beat the chit and have been fighting since i was born but you idiots dont even hear what im saying. one ear and out the other. I ALREADY POSTED PICS of my sparring wounds and Redmelly can confirm. I busted my orbital bone and got 12 stitches and still won but you ph@ggots only hear what you want. Ive fought more people than most here. listen to what i fuking say.

I will fight anybody here and i wont chicken out like Gayoldape. YOU WANNA TALK CHIT PUT YOUR FUKING MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS> IM IN DAVENPORT PH@GGOTTS! DO YOU HEAR WHAT IM SAYING?

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by wigwogzigzog View Post
    Like if you think akd would woop wiseoldapes azz and Jesus would not save him.

Fitnessguy is the better match up
    I wouldnt fight him. id have to kill him or kill myself. NO ONE touches my bootie hole. ill die or kill first.Hes a legit psycho and i wouldnt even fight him. id just do everyone a favor and put him down We got enough ass rapers in the world. no point in trying to fix that mess
    Last edited by Akd123; 05-21-2024 at 06:53 AM.

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LOL at thinking i only studied Dim Mak. That was just for fun. I studied Choy Lee Fut with a very good school in Chicago and trained a little bit of everything evrywhere. I even trained in Hung Gar for a little while. you posers never even heard of those MA
    Did you ever consider training anything practical that actually translates into a real fight?

MT/Kickboxing/Boxing/BJJ/Judo for example.

Originally Posted by CellyTech View Post
    Did you ever consider training anything practical that actually translates into a real fight?

MT/Kickboxing/Boxing/BJJ/Judo for example.
    Yes all of it. Particulary JKD. Thats mostly how i got into fatal arts. Unless i got money or its a friendly fight im not fuking around anymore. I already showed my split wig in the last call out thread. I was trying to post it here again but this site an imgur sucks. Im too old to take risks getting another concussion or my eye socket broke again unless its for money. Thats why i learned to just nip it in the bud and not fuk around. First thing im doing is going for the eyes. Any pro self defense instructor will say the same. Then im going for the throat

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes all of it. Particulary JKD. Thats mostly how i got into fatal arts. Unless i got money or its a friendly fight im not fuking around anymore. I already showed my split wig in the last call out thread. I was trying to post it here again but this site an imgur sucks. Im too old to take risks getting another concussion or my eye socket broke again unless its for money. Thats why i learned to just nip it in the bud and not fuk around. First thing im doing is going for the eyes. Any pro self defense instructor will say the same. Then im going for the throat
    All of it? So you trained;
    Muay Thai
    Kickboxing
    Boxing
    BJJ
    Judo
    Dim Mak
    JKD
    Hung Gar
    Choy Lee Fut

Anything else? How much time did you spend learning each of these?

All of this before becoming a master in black magic or whatever, right?

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jesus fuk if you gonna waste your time in kung fu fantasy land at least do JKD

You know, the only one that has a realistic central control striking style and can actually defend itself against boxing. That way you don’t you know, get 12 stitches in your eye cuz somone can easily smack you in the face.

Like seriously somone busted your eye socket in sparring and you think you won? It’s not a fight man it’s sparring, the goal is to improve not get fuked up while trying to tally a score card.

Edit: I see you now are really full of chit, 10+ martial arts ? Get the fuk out of here
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DubBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sword to sword Jack!

You gotta keep your head on a swivel when you find yourself in a vicious cock fight.
    6'5, 240lbs.

TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TappingTheZen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You know, the only one that has a realistic central control striking style and can actually defend itself against boxing. That way you don’t you know, get 12 stitches in your eye cuz somone can easily smack you in the face.

Like seriously somone busted your eye socket in sparring and you think you won? It’s not a fight man it’s sparring, the goal is to improve not get fuked up while trying to tally a score card.

Edit: I see you now are really full of chit, 10+ martial arts ? Get the fuk out of here
    You're a dead man walking, pal

Read my above post. i trained in JKD. and to all the ph@ggs that wanna doubt me, i had all the time in the world to train and cause my dad was a big dope dealer i often paid in weed. yeah, MA like weed. And i didnt get a broken eye socket sparring. It was a real fight and i hit the fuker with a coffee cup on the side of the head. You guys are only hearing what you want. Ive been living on the streets selling lots of dope, getting drunk and getting into all kinds of crazy chit with my dad. Dont care what you sissy city slickers think. Ask me any question about MA. almost garauntee i know more. Ive been doing it for over 25 years. thats a lot of time to learn what i want. AGAIN! Either you pussies put up or shut up. I already told you where i live. The ball is in your courts if you want me to prove it.

Read my above post. i trained in JKD. and to all the ph@ggs that wanna doubt me, i had all the time in the world to train and cause my dad was a big dope dealer i often paid in weed. yeah, MA like weed. And i didnt get a broken eye socket sparring. It was a real fight and i hit the fuker with a coffee cup on the side of the head. You guys are only hearing what you want. Ive been living on the streets selling lots of dope, getting drunk and getting into all kinds of crazy chit with my dad. Dont care what you sissy city slickers think. Ask me any question about MA. almost garauntee i know more. Ive been doing it for over 25 years. thats a lot of time to learn what i want. AGAIN! Either you pussies put up or shut up. I already told you where i live. The ball is in your courts if you want me to prove it.
    You're challenging everyone on a dying forum to prove how hard you are because apparantly it's extremely important to you that you're considered 'hard' bya bunch of nerds on the misc... but it's on them to spend potentially 1000's of dollars to travel to you?

Bro ded serious now cos i like some of your posts; do you not have any inkling of how cringe and insecure these kinds of posts come across lmao? Even if everything you say is true, nobody gives a chit because we're adults and we don't live our lives in some streets of rage fantasy lmao

Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Sevenlionz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m sure we’d be chill but he’s definitely one of the unhinged ones

monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) monster0ultra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    You're challenging everyone on a dying forum to prove how hard you are because apparantly it's extremely important to you that you're considered 'hard' bya bunch of nerds on the misc... but it's on them to spend potentially 1000's of dollars to travel to you?

Bro ded serious now cos i like some of your posts; do you not have any inkling of how cringe and insecure these kinds of posts come across lmao? Even if everything you say is true, nobody gives a chit because we're adults and we don't live our lives in some streets of rage fantasy lmao.
    insidemane would 100% kick your ass. No one except you thinks to the contrary. You don't have the distance excuse either since you're both UKcels.
    thats why every civilization throughout human history for 50,000 years has restricted female's rights. except for jews, and except for the last century.

women need to be kept at home, and wear trash bags over their heads if they ever go out.

imagine all the half dog half humans we'd have running around if dogs could get women pregnant.

HEY DUMBASS! YOU EVER BEEN TO A KWOON? They usually teach at least 3 or 4 types of chinese martial arts. YOU wanna call me full of chit? WTF HAVE YOU STUDIED!? JKD alone is a bunch of MA alone. LOL at thinking 10 is a lot! When you dont have a job and sell dope you have all the time in the world. AGAIN PROVE ME WRONG! IM SURE THE MISC WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bro ded serious now cos i like some of your posts; do you not have any inkling of how cringe and insecure these kinds of posts come across lmao?
    Bruh, there's a number of users like him running around this place and they will simply project their own lack of self awareness onto you if you encounter them lol.

It's hard to tell if they're truly that self unaware or just deliberately trolling.

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Imagine thinking you’re tough when you resort to using a weapon. Any able bodied person could win a fight against a mma fighter with a decent knife that’s why fighting and killing are 2 different things you weak ****gjt bitch.
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew

Originally Posted by monster0ultra View Post
    insidemane would 100% kick your ass. No one except you thinks to the contrary. You don't have the distance excuse either since you're both UKcels.
    Oh no, pls dont say that. Pls think im hard on the misc, its srsly important to me. Pls take it back and say i could beat him up PLS, i beg you

BTW picked up any hookers laden in body hair lately and had to get mommy to come bail you out, my brotha from anotha motha?

Bro ded serious now cos i like some of your posts; do you not have any inkling of how cringe and insecure these kinds of posts come across lmao? Even if everything you say is true, nobody gives a chit because we're adults and we don't live our lives in some streets of rage fantasy lmao
    Im not the one who said they could kick the whole misces ass until ape LITERALLY MADE A THREAD CALLING ANYONE OUT! EXCUSE ME IF IM A MAN OF MY WORD AND DONT TAKE NO CHIT! Next time you guys wanna talk chit dont write checks you cant cash! I can prove everything i say and dont give a fuk! DONT CALL ME OUT IF ALL YOU GUYS WANNA DO IS TALK CHIT! I BUSTED MY ASS TO GET WHERE I AM! INCLUDING STABBING MY OWN DAD! YOU THINK I WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT!? Either put up or let this thread die already/ Its plain as jane you guys just talk chit but when someone steps up you guys dont like it. YOU fukers are nothing but kids to me.

Im not the one who said they could kick the whole misces ass until ape LITERALLY MADE A THREAD CALLING ANYONE OUT! EXCUSE ME IF IM A MAN OF MY WORD AND DONT TAKE NO CHIT! Next time you guys wanna talk chit dont write checks you cant cash! I can prove everything i say and dont give a fuk! DONT CALL ME OUT IF ALL YOU GUYS WANNA DO IS TALK CHIT! I BUSTED MY ASS TO GET WHERE I AM! INCLUDING STABBING MY OWN DAD! YOU THINK I WANNA TALK ABOUT THAT!? Either put up or let this thread die already/ Its plain as jane you guys just talk chit but when someone steps up you guys dont like it. YOU fukers are nothing but kids to me.

Originally Posted by Basedbaby View Post
    Imagine thinking you’re tough when you resort to using a weapon. Any able bodied person could win a fight against a mma fighter with a decent knife that’s why fighting and killing are 2 different things you weak ****gjt bitch.
    You obviously didnt listen to the story story ph@ggot. i dont need a weapon. Ive split more wigs than anyone here. You fukers are the ones in LALA land. Im the one who got called out and you ph@ggots dont like it when a real motherfuker steps to the plate cause you ph@ggots never been in a real fight in your lives.

HEY DUMBASS! YOU EVER BEEN TO A KWOON? They usually teach at least 3 or 4 types of chinese martial arts. YOU wanna call me full of chit? WTF HAVE YOU STUDIED!? JKD alone is a bunch of MA alone. LOL at thinking 10 is a lot! When you dont have a job and sell dope you have all the time in the world. AGAIN PROVE ME WRONG! IM SURE THE MISC WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT!
    Yeah 10 is a lot, and the fact that you don't think it is says a lot on the subject. You can only dedicate so much time per day to learning one thing. Nobody is training 10 hours per day. Consider this. To hit black belt level in BJJ you're probably talking about 10-12 years at 4-5 sessions a week, including competing multiple times per year. Judo is about 3-5 years at the same pace.

So can you answer my question. How long did you spend training the following?

Muay Thai
    Kickboxing
    Boxing
    BJJ
    Judo
    Dim Mak
    JKD
    Hung Gar
    Choy Lee Fut

NO! stop talking chit or step up! you ph@ggs just dont like that there might actually be a person who is NOT a frauding ph@ggot. In my eyes your the degenerate filth who can only talk chit behind a keyboard.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

NO! stop talking chit or step up! you ph@ggs just dont like that there might actually be a person who is NOT a frauding ph@ggot. In my eyes your the degenerate filth who can only talk chit behind a keyboard.
    Internet is very srs business

It's very mentally stable, reasonable, and masculine to demand that everyone who hurts your feelings on a forum takes time off work and spends 1000s to fly half way around the world to fight you, because you're an overly sensitive snowflake who cannot regulate your emotional responses.

Proper gangster srs. Mirin hard.

Originally Posted by CellyTech View Post
    Yeah 10 is a lot, and the fact that you don't think it is says a lot on the subject. You can only dedicate so much time per day to learning one thing. Nobody is training 10 hours per day. Consider this. To hit black belt level in BJJ you're probably talking about 10-12 years at 4-5 sessions a week, including competing multiple times per year. Judo is about 3-5 years at the same pace.

So can you answer my question. How long did you spend training the following?

Muay Thai
    Kickboxing
    Boxing
    BJJ
    Judo
    Dim Mak
    JKD
    Hung Gar
    Choy Lee Fut
    Ill answer the question when you wanna stop talking chit! I ALREADY SAID! I had all the time in the world and i did the JKD philosophy. I used what worked and discarded the rest. im not wasting my time with chit that dont work. WTF am i answering to you ph@ggots? you made the call out thread. I never stopped training. im always working on something. I even had a Mook Jong. HOW MANY OF YOU FUKERS HAVE A MOOK JONG!?

Ill answer the question when you wanna stop talking chit! I ALREADY SAID! I had all the time in the world and i did the JKD philosophy. I used what worked and discarded the rest. im not wasting my time with chit that dont work. WTF am i answering to you ph@ggots? you made the call out thread. I never stopped training. im always working on something. I even had a Mook Jong. HOW MANY OF YOU FUKERS HAVE A MOOK JONG!?

Lad the only thing you've been training lately is your liver

300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 300Lane1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    **Misc. Pureblood Crew**

Internet is very srs business

It's very mentally stable, reasonable, and masculine to demand that everyone who hurts your feelings on a forum takes time off work and spends 1000s to fly half way around the world to fight you, because you're an overly sensitive snowflake who cannot regulate your emotional responses.

Proper gangster srs. Mirin hard.
    what does that say about you ph@ggots? Arguing with someone who you guys called out just to make fun of? Well Jokes on you guys cause i AM that motherfuker that WILL go that extra mile if you catch my drift. Just hope you guys dont act a fool around someone that actually will give you a bad day. but you sissies never leave your house. Your so scared of AA all you guys can do is talk chit behing a keyboard. I got into a fight with an AA in prison cause he was starting chit. I called him an N word in front of the whole pod. Went into my room and i locked the doors and fuked him up. Never had a problem with an AA again. but keep talking. you dont have the balls to do what i do.