Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    You keep saying what you have done for others...I'm not seeing you post an example and how it glorifies God. God has put me in more situations than I can count where He has given me the opportunity to bless others, but i do not speak of them because I do not tout my good deeds. If I want to glorify God, I minister to someone, I try to relate to them, I speak of the miracles in my life that He has done, I don't brag about my good deeds..I brag about HIS good deeds. One brings glory to you..the other brings glory to God, you may think it brings glory to God..but you are the one speaking of your deeds.

I'm tired of arguing with you, wanna talk about your deeds..go for it. I'm out.
    Feeding the homeless and bragging about it is better than not feeding the homeless, disagree, go ask the next homeless person you see which they would prefer.

But OP can't provide even one example of how he has helped anyone in any way. Very telling. Especially so when you factor that he loves to brag. For example he'll brag about taking his whole family out to dinner at Arby's and only spending $26. So it's kind of weird that someone with as Christian as he is can't even come up with one deed that has helped anyone but himself.

Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    And this WOULD support what Paul is saying. Would by telling you something I've done be self serving to win a debate? To prove *I* am righteous? More righteous than another man will will accept my good deed as good? Would it come from a place of seeking to win disciples for the Lord?
    So why make this thread? Be honest with yourself. We can all see through your BS. You don't do shyt for anyone. You're the worst kind of person. I only hope your daughter grows up to be a better example of a a Christian than you are, despite your tainting her life with your presence.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You keep saying what you have done for others...I'm not seeing you post an example and how it glorifies God. God has put me in more situations than I can count where He has given me the opportunity to bless others, but i do not speak of them because I do not tout my good deeds. If I want to glorify God, I minister to someone, I try to relate to them, I speak of the miracles in my life that He has done, I don't brag about my good deeds..I brag about HIS good deeds. One brings glory to you..the other brings glory to God, you may think it brings glory to God..but you are the one speaking of your deeds.

I'm tired of arguing with you, wanna talk about your deeds..go for it. I'm out.
    I never said anything I've done for others. Several posts before yours will confirm that. This is because this thread isn't about glorifying me -- it's about glorifying that giving of yourself to others is more important than accumulation of possessions and wealth.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Feeding the homeless and bragging about it is better than not feeding the homeless, disagree, go ask the next homeless person you see which they would prefer.
    Don't think it's an one or the other..feed the homeless..well, have discernment, panhandlers in my area take off their rags and get in BMW's..either way, you don't need to brag about it..just do it and be thankful to God that you are able

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

But OP can't provide even one example of how he has helped anyone in any way. Very telling. Especially so when you factor that he loves to brag. For example he'll brag about taking his whole family out to dinner at Arby's and only spending $26. So it's kind of weird that someone with as Christian as he is can't even come up with one deed that has helped anyone but himself.
    to be honest, if i could feed a whole family at Arby's for $26 id probably brag too cause im surprised his kids arent dead from starvation. $26 is barely enough for 2 for Arby's

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's hard out here when one refuses to get a job and has kids out of wedlock.
    No excuse for a heart filled with hatred

Must be some explanation
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't think it's an one or the other..feed the homeless..well, have discernment, panhandlers in my area take off their rags and get in BMW's..either way, you don't need to brag about it..just do it and be thankful to God that you are able
    Now see I agree with this...the only thing I differ on is if say someone was helping someone and not as an act of bragging or seeking congratulation they could share that story (honoring God) -- as a way to inspire others to give. Let's say part of your (whoever you are in real life) story was about helping someone and it allowing you to minister to that homeless man completely down on his luck...and it ended up having a tremendous impact on his life. Do you think fellow Christians would see that as inspiring and encouraging for them to take that chance?

Originally Posted by Akd123 View Post
    to be honest, if i could feed a whole family at Arby's for $26 id probably brag too cause im surprised his kids arent dead from starvation. $26 is barely enough for 2 for Arby's
    Amen brother...I like to get great deals! The Arby's free sandwich a week last month on the app was nice...had to make a purchase but for $3 i was able to get a sandwich and medium fry!

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now see I agree with this...the only thing I differ on is if say someone was helping someone and not as an act of bragging or seeking congratulation they could share that story (honoring God) -- as a way to inspire others to give. Let's say part of your (whoever you are in real life) story was about helping someone and it allowing you to minister to that homeless man completely down on his luck...and it ended up having a tremendous impact on his life. Do you think fellow Christians would see that as inspiring and encouraging for them to take that chance?
    I think you need to pray and ask the Holy Spirit if it is something that is to be shared or not

I think you need to pray and ask the Holy Spirit if it is something that is to be shared or not
    I agree. If you pray/feel like sharing would be self serving (like those calling me out to share "a single" good deed) then don't share it. If it can in someway serve a greater good to honor God and his glory -- perhaps there could be a place for it.

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Amen brother...I like to get great deals! The Arby's free sandwich a week last month on the app was nice...had to make a purchase but for $3 i was able to get a sandwich and medium fry!
    it wasnt a compliment. you have zero reason to give your kids fast food. you could eat good every day for free with food stamps and pantries

it wasnt a compliment. you have zero reason to give your kids fast food. you could eat good every day for free with food stamps and pantries
    i've ate fast food all my life brother! still here...healthy as far as i know!

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He can't cook.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're arguing with a man who does not work, but has his girlfriend work and pay the bills. Who has a child out of wedlock, and by his own admission feeds her junk food more often than not, whatever's cheap. And who burdens family members when the poor child needs clothing or school supplies.

You're saying that this fukking fhag, who keeps posting "kids are more affordable than you think!" threads, can't actually afford to raise his own kids. That is just a new level of self-own.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post

You're saying that this fukking fhag, who keeps posting "kids are more affordable than you think!" threads, can't actually afford to raise his own kids. That is just a new level of self-own.
    Don't believe the lies from people that know nothing about me and simply hold a grudge for unknown reasons. Feel free to PM me if needed.

He can't cook.
    then that just proves how retarded he is. a literal chimp can cook basic food. hes not even as smart as a chimp but in his defense chimps are pretty smart

then that just proves how retarded he is. a literal chimp can cook basic food. hes not even as smart as a chimp but in his defense chimps are pretty smart
    thank you for the kind words lol