MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Returning new 11” iPad Pro M4

Anyone else have the newest iPad Pro yet ? I got mine a week ago and was really looking forward to it , and hoping the for the best , as it’s the first 11” iPad to be released with an oled screen .
    Well I’m very disappointed to say the least . When I first compared it side by side with my 11” iPad Pro Gen 3 , I noticed it was overly bright at the default middle setting .
    So I turned it down trying somewhat match my Gen 3 iPad Pro , but regardless of where you set it , it looks a bit washed out imo . Dynamic range seems worse also, which makes no sense whatsoever, as oled is a self emitting technology, and should be superior.
    Also tried tru tone to no avail .
    I’m finding it very had on the eyes , to the point where they’re sore . That type of pain you get in your eyes when you’ve been up for days on end .
    I always wear blue blockers , so I can’t see where blue light would be the cause . As a matter of fact the previous gen with the lcd screen should be worse in theory as it’s always back lit .
    All I know is they took a step backwards imo , and I was really looking forward to seeing this new screen . Not sure if it’s the refresh rate that causing my issues ?
    I have LG oled panels and have no issues , so I was hoping for the best.

Anyways ,is anyone else getting any eye strain with the new iPad pros?
    Make Misc great again

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I like mine, it looks juicy to me

New pencil is excellent

It's so thin fukk

I feel like whatever protective layers my eyeballs had were scolded off years ago so idk I don't really get eyestrain ever

Maybe because I'm color blind my eyeballs are too dumb to tell my brain to turn down the brightness

Tbh I the 2021 still had an amazing screen with great contrast and blacks. Ofc this one is better but yeah fairly marginal upgrades all around from the previous top model
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    I like mine, it looks juicy to me

New pencil is excellent

It's so thin fukk

I feel like whatever protective layers my eyeballs had were scolded off years ago so idk I don't really get eyestrain ever

Maybe because I'm color blind my eyeballs are too dumb to tell my brain to turn down the brightness

Tbh I the 2021 still had an amazing screen with great contrast and blacks. Ofc this one is better but yeah fairly marginal upgrades all around from the previous top model
    Thx 4 posting . I hate that it’s got to go, as like your saying it’s thin as hell , almost like you’re holding up a piece of cardboard .
    I’m going to our local Staples store and getting the previous gen before it’s not available. Tempted to order two .
    Sucks ,but it is what it is .
    Make Misc great again

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Applecels lol they never learn.

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are getting a headache because of PWM or Pulse Width Modulation. Which is common in OLED displays.

I have many kinds of OLED devices and don't have any issues with PWM but some people may be more sensitive to the high frequency flickering.
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---