Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IAMBEE View Post
    You mean the Obama/Biden Administration. For 4 wonderful years no one dicked with us.
    Trump Coper.

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mckay23 View Post
    Compared to President Kennedy getting murdered in public sight?
    What year did that happen you mongoloid?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    What year did that happen you mongoloid?
    Another personal attack, shocking. Are you suggesting that the world's super power was unable to protect the president in 1963?

benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) benedetto27 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    You're not native to Canada retard.
    Uh yeah I was born here. Inb4 some leftwing talking about about how only natives can oppose immigration here.

And if I did immigrate to another country, I would try to assimilate and respect their culture and way of doing things.

The fact that so many immigrants do not is going to lead to mass deportations in my life time. Particularly the noisy ones who try to import their foreign conflicts to the country that so graciously welcomed them.

They have to go back.
    Catholic Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Pureblood Crew
    Trump 2024 Crew

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You do seem to like your celebrity gossip... Gives an insight into the American mind.
    How does it feel, that nobody gives a **** about this ****ing guy crashing into a mountain?

That's how people throughout the world, think of Iranians.

Reminds me of when an earthquake took place, and something like 30 thousand Iranians died, and once again, nobody cared.

People care more about celebrities, than some third world, head of state, dying in a crash.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The real Americans should deport your ugly Jew ass. lol.

Stay mad - so glad i'm not American, genuinely the human trash of the world.
    I love when people have to make stuff up as I speak the truth, lmao.

Nothing better than you subconsciously waving the white flag as I press slowly on your neck with my American boot.

fuark!
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpinisEasy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    I love when people have to make stuff up as I speak the truth, lmao.

Nothing better than you subconsciously waving the white flag as I press slowly on your neck with my American boot.

fuark!
    You're a notorious bullchitter though - so not sure how you've become some truth teller.

Whats up with Americans and the boot on the neck thing? I don't wanna put my boot on anyones neck, is this some sort of ghey fantasy of yours.

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're a notorious bullchitter though - so not sure how you've become some truth teller.

Whats up with Americans and the boot on the neck thing? I don't wanna put my boot on anyones neck, is this some sort of ghey fantasy of yours.
    "Everything youve said I disagree with so it cant be right!"

"Im thinking about ghey sex because you were stomping on me with that sweet freedom loving American boot"

There ya go. What else?
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    How does it feel, that nobody gives a **** about this ****ing guy crashing into a mountain?

That's how people throughout the world, think of Iranians.

Reminds me of when an earthquake took place, and something like 30 thousand Iranians died, and once again, nobody cared.

People care more about celebrities, than some third world, head of state, dying in a crash.
    I think you're confusing your American perspective with the rest of the world. I can tell you first hand that Iran is rated higher than the US.

Travel the world and everyone will let you know what they think of Americans. Even when I tell people I am half English half Iranian I get a lot of kudos for beign Iranian - English people don't like so much.

You're just a delusional American - but I expect you've never left America so you really have no view on the world.

I mean honestly wouldn't you reather be Iranian? famous for being good looking, smart and an impressive culture. Or Americans who have to pretend they're Canadian lol. Embarrasing.

"Everything youve said I disagree with so it cant be right!"

"Im thinking about ghey sex because you were stomping on me with that sweet freedom loving American boot"

There ya go. What else?
    Yeh I think it's weird to want to put your boot on another mans neck and I know Americans are notorious for being gheys.

BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let us remind DirkaDirka that the fat iranian mudslime was riding in a 70s Bell helicopter likely needing serious maintenance as sanctions prevent many critical repair parts for these getting into Dirka hands.

Remember - acording to DirkaDirka iran has "hypersonic carrier killer missiles" and can "defeat the US in war".....yet their president flies around in fukkin 50 year old ghettobird.

FUKKING LOL!

Sanctions work. Just snuffed the iranian pres.

Iran.... so advanced....superpower.... presidential helo is a 50 year American hand me down....

LOL

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think you're confusing your American perspective with the rest of the world. I can tell you first hand that Iran is rated higher than the US.

Travel the world and everyone will let you know what they think of Americans. Even when I tell people I am half English half Iranian I get a lot of kudos for beign Iranian - English people don't like so much.

You're just a delusional American - but I expect you've never left America so you really have no view on the world.

I mean honestly wouldn't you reather be Iranian? famous for being good looking, smart and an impressive culture. Or Americans who have to pretend they're Canadian lol. Embarrasing.
    Show us the response from world leaders over this nobody dying in a crash, other than laughter.

Originally Posted by BotDetector View Post
    Let us remind DirkaDirka that the fat iranian mudslime was riding in a 70s Bell helicopter likely needing serious maintenance as sanctions prevent many critical repair parts for these getting into Dirka hands.

Remember - acording to DirkaDirka iran has "hypersonic carrier killer missiles" and can "defeat the US in war".....yet their president flies around in fukkin 50 year old ghettobird.

FUKKING LOL!

Sanctions work. Just snuffed the iranian pres.

Iran.... so advanced....superpower.... presidential helo is a 50 year American hand me down....

LOL
    Iran just punked the US hard. But nevermind Iran - that is reaching for America. You need to defeat the Houthis first. In reality you don't have the means to beat them so you'll just have to cry more.

Sanctions do work - but not for long. Now they;re turning against you and you'll be going backwards.

Just imagine that - America is going to be third world and Iran will have better tech than you.

BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000) BotDetector is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahahahaha... actual Helo before it crashed:

SuPeRpOWeR!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

In contrast, Marine-1:

An actual, real Presidential Helo that is meticulously maintained by world class ground crew, not mongoloid iranians.

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Show us the response from world leaders over this nobody dying in a crash, other than laughter.
    Bruh, google it yourself, you cna do it inbetwenen your gun fights lol.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In contrast, Marine-1:

An actual, real Presidential Helo that is meticulously maintained by world class ground crew, not mongoloid iranians.

President def needs a helo to fly over the absolute disaster that every American city is! Don't want the President having to rub shoulders with the drug addicted zombies or stepping in human ****
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

In contrast, Marine-1:

All American tech looks like chit bruh. Thats why nonone of your patriots worked in Ukraine. Big Bark - No bite.

Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    President def needs a helo to fly over the absolute disaster that every American city is! Don't want the President having to rub shoulders with the drug addicted zombies or stepping in human ****
    Copy/pasting into different threads now. You spazzy little pajeet.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

All American tech looks like chit bruh. Thats why nonone of your patriots worked in Ukraine. Big Bark - No bite.
    Bruh your Pres just got cooked on a mountainside. LOL

God damn - that looks disgusting. Glad I don't live in the US, it's a chithole.

God damn - that looks disgusting. Glad I don't live in the US, it's a chithole.
    "Please, I beg you, believe me that everywhere the USA is a dump, theres no such thing as bad areas, please!!!"

Youre pathetic lol
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

"Please, I beg you, believe me that everywhere the USA is a dump, theres no such thing as bad areas, please!!!"

Youre pathetic lol
    I don't car eif you believe me or not. I was shocked myself - I had no idea the conditions you guys live in.

Anyways enjoy you terrible food, obesity, gun violence and rusting infrastructure.

Leave the US one time it will be funny.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Youre pathetic lol
    WHy can't you walk through American cities safely at night?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Hey guys - iran can sink US Carrier Strike Groups but flies their Pres around in a janky 1970s Bell helo.....

lol

I don't car eif you believe me or not. I was shocked myself - I had no idea the conditions you guys live in.

Anyways enjoy you terrible food, obesity, gun violence and rusting infrastructure.

Leave the US one time it will be funny.
    Thanks, youre done, bye!

WHy can't you walk through American cities safely at night?
    Leave my country, parasite.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Iran just punked the US hard.
    Just imagine that - America is going to be third world and Iran will have better tech than you.
    If Iran is so great...why did you flee to the UK like a cUcK? Why haven't you moved back?

You seem eager to talk it up, but not too eager to actually live there.

Thanks, youre done, bye!
    Saying you're done, doesn't have the effect you think it has. You have completely embarrased yourself. Imagine being a smaller guy banging on about boots on necks over the internet. The only boot who will be on anyones neck is when you have to avoid the next BLM riots.

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    All on one page, lol, holy chit.

Where are the UK bros at? This is what happens when you import people that dont want to assimilate. Deport them.
    Iranbrah is slightly unhinged and deluded about certain subjects but I'd take him over a 75 IQ Jew worshipping cuckservative CUCK such as yourself

Thanks, youre done, bye!

Leave my country, parasite.
    You want me to leave your country, what about all these jew child rapist and black thugs you worship who rape/murder your people daily. Have you told them to leave yet you little cuck?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading: