bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbtree is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking Anyone else think people are weird?

I dont just mean weird people but just people in general.
    For example, obsession with butts, at the end of the day its just some skin cushion to make it comfortable to sit and poop but every guy is like giggity giggity gooo afraid to look or else someone might see even though everyone knows its looked and thought about otherwise women never would had started wearing yoga pants or tight jeans to begin with.

Girl: Hehe I will do these squats and hip thrusts and leg kick backs so my skin cushion is thicker in these skin cushion sculpting pants and take pics of it to sell.. AHHH! That guy over there was staring at my skin cushion!! What a weirdo perv!!

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not weird, but pathetic.

The average person cannot understand that not everyone thinks like them or how its possible that other peoples brains work differently.

The worst offense is proven by social media. "Look at me look at me," culture is pathetic and 90% of people fall into it because most people love attention. They need it, it's pathetic. I'm completely opposite and so is my father/grandfather. Proud I dont have the pathetic human narcissism gene. (It's not 0, but its way lower than most)
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) buwbs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No other feeling than jizzing is good tho lol

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont understand hair.

Why are women so obsessed with it and some guys?

On day one in boot camp men get their head shamed but society is so into hair that women dont have to even though they are supposed to be equal in every other way.

Men dont do it for a fashion choice but women get to. Makes no sense.

Then people crying when they have to shave their head or doing it for charity. Like it wont somehow grow back.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Men focus on their body because that is what they are primarily attracted to in a woman, while woman focus on their face & hair because that is what they are primarily attracted to in a man.