Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1656
    "Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That ending!
    Last edited by mtpockets; 05-15-2024 at 09:35 AM.
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, thank you for opening my eyes to the sins of T and all his people like VP pick etc.

As there is no Brendon sin thread, I now know I should vote for a struggling economy, a world of entitlement provided by the people who worked for a better life, high crime and repercussions for many who don’t ever qualify. A world of backwards logic were simple biology is ignored and punished.

I should vote for more chips and cookies in a pack even though I don’t eat them. I do like burgers and hot dogs from time to time but so does T and look how fat he is. Brendon’s cookies and chips make him so lean and frail he could be a starving runway model.

Yes, you’ve changed my mind!
    Authenic Kights Sing Heavy Stel and Have Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Anti-Traditonal Pograms, Studet of Instinc Traiing

"The Mucle Feds Itself"- LWW

"Riley [LST NAME]............"

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strings attached :
    1. Biden wants no audience at the debate
    2. Biden wants no audience at the debate
    3. No RFK Jr. Or 3rd party candidates

Biden is a pussy Srs
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Strings attached :

Biden is a pussy Srs
    The point of the debates isn't to gauge crowd reaction, it's for the candidates to communicate their ideas to the public.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 05-15-2024 at 04:31 PM.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Strings attached :

Didn't Trump agree with these terms?

To me it only makes sense not to have an inhouse audience to disrupt the debate..

You said that already...

From what I heard out of Trumps mouth was that he challenged Biden to the debate.. Any place Any time?

He never mentioned RFK

Biden is a pussy Srs

How so?

Biden is responding to Trump's Challenge, debate any time any place.

Why do think an audience is so important?

Audience can watch it on TV, it's not like it's a secret debate.

Trump agreed to these demands, didn't he? Not sure why such simple demands are such an issue for you.

I would really like to hear why you think an in house audience is so important.

I am glad that you got that off your chest, but really it sounds like you are just venting with a hint of making excuses already to me

Hope that you feel better DS.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 05-15-2024 at 04:48 PM.

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    The point of the debates isn't to gauge crowd reaction, it's for the candidates to communicate their ideas to the public.
    all i read on bb.com is character attacks on both candidates, and no longer the issues of out era.
    i never thought we would be all gossip like tmz, as a country.

at this point i forgot what Trump believes in, and no one ever mentions his platform.

does anyone know?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You sure seem to be cheering on Biden mt. A man whose daughter thinks molested her as a child. She has trauma and my sources indicate Trump is set to go there. Only reason I bring that up now.

On the debate. There have traditionally been audiences for these. It makes it feel like more of a great spectacle. And allows us the people to be involved I am a crowd guy. Biden clearly Is not he can’t draw flies compared to trump who’s pushing 100 k per speech while Biden will be lucky to draw 10k. Yay so that part bugs me and it just works for you guys because you believe it will cover up Biden’s weaknesses. And that’s it. Otherwise you know the crowds would be electric.

Did any of you complain during Biden’s state of the union this year when the democrats used political theatre or special effects to make it sound like he gave a crushing speech. Of course not.

Face it these things are exciting with a crowd

You sure seem to be cheering on Biden mt. A man whose daughter thinks molested her as a child. She has trauma and my sources indicate Trump is set to go there. Only reason I bring that up now.

On the debate. There have traditionally been audiences for these. It makes it feel like more of a great spectacle. And allows us the people to be involved I am a crowd guy. Biden clearly Is not he can’t draw flies compared to trump who’s pushing 100 k per speech while Biden will be lucky to draw 10k. Yay so that part bugs me and it just works for you guys because you believe it will cover up Biden’s weaknesses. And that’s it. Otherwise you know the crowds would be electric.

Did any of you complain during Biden’s state of the union this year when the democrats used political theatre or special effects to make it sound like he gave a crushing speech. Of course not.

Face it these things are exciting with a crowd

LOL nope not cheering Biden on, just calling a spade a spade.

You seem scared though

You shouldn't be

I bet that he has no plan on debating, it's my guess that he will come up with an excuse to pull out. Gag order, bone spurs, has a kid graduating that day, divorce, it's rigged by crooked Joe Biden, in jail or whatever.

I am sure there is a myriad of excuses that he can come up with. I hope that I am wrong and they do debate. People deserve to see this.

Drug test the fukkers as well.

It makes it feel like more of a great spectacle. And allows us the people to be involved I am a crowd guy.
    This isn't supposed to be a spectacle, that's what they are trying to prevent. Only the candidates are needed.

If you want to see a spectacle, watch a trump rally, lots of toothless diaper wearing retards at them

It's a cult, you're a pawn.

Have a great day DS!

Don't take this sh!t so serious

It's one big joke

Gone Fishin!

Last edited by mtpockets; 05-16-2024 at 04:28 AM.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    all i read on bb.com is character attacks on both candidates, and no longer the issues of out era.

at this point i forgot what Trump believes in, and no one ever mentions his platform.

does anyone know?
    Trump is weird in the sense that he was a celebrity before he was a politician, which means that the press covers him in the way you’d cover a celebrity more often.

I don’t think Trump is unique in terms of Republican policy, but he is unique in the way that he’s emboldened the already latent authoritarian tendencies within the Republican Party.

For example, a Cruz or Kasich presidency probably does lead to Dobbs, but doesn’t lead to January 6th or the immunity case.

Apart from the court, the long term legacy of Trump, win or lose in 2024, will be the overt abandonment of democratic norms by the GOP.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

does anyone know?

Tax breaks for the rich. The political people T supports are usually states with very low or no taxes.

Brenden likes to tell you he’s Robin Hood to get yall all hot, “yeah, tax those rich azzholes who don’t pay their fair share” all simpletons fall for this. Brenden claims he the top wealthy pay zero, zero, zero, like a broken record. Ok Joe, yet he won’t name one person or company, I bet they are his buddies who pay zero, yet pay him directly.

T is also for law enforcement against dangerous people that hurt citizens, not bail reform. And he’s for basic biology, people with a penis don’t compete with people not born with a penis.
    OP wants us all to vote that.

[QUOTE=mtpockets;1701170353]
    I hope that I am wrong and they do debate. People deserve to see this.

Please, only an idiot which most are including you would think anything new that hasn’t been said by either of them will be said in a current debate.

All anyone needs to do is replay 2016 and 2020.

I’m not concerned for trump. Trump is going to break Biden in half. For me it’s like watching ufc and minus the crowd . It’s like a Covid silence. Since the 80’s when I was watching Reagan debate with my parents. 1988 we had reactions to bangers like “Jack Kennedy is a friend of mine. Senator, you’re no Jack Kennedy.” Got a reaction. ****.

I’m not concerned for trump. Trump is going to break Biden in half. For me it’s like watching ufc and minus the crowd . It’s like a Covid silence. Since the 80’s when I was watching Reagan debate with my parents. 1988 we had reactions to bangers like “Jack Kennedy is a friend of mine. Senator, you’re no Jack Kennedy.” Got a reaction. ****.
    Reagan didn’t say that. Reagan wasn’t running for office in 88. Lloyd Bentsen said that to Dan Quayle.

Reagan didn’t say that. Reagan wasn’t running for office in 88. Lloyd Bentsen said that to Dan Quayle.
    I know it wasn’t Reagan

I was talking about different debates in the 80’s . Reagan’s not going to exploit his opponents youth and inexperience and make it a log age was funny though.

I know it wasn’t Reagan

I was talking about different debates in the 80’s . Reagan’s not going to exploit his opponents youth and inexperience and make it a log age was funny though.
    If the purpose of the debate is an exchange of ideas then I see no need to turn it into Monday Night Raw. Politics should be pretty boring.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Many on both sides continue to be distracted.

Trump will win 2024 because the plan is to "re-select" him.

cmon man. wake up.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Many on both sides continue to be distracted.

Trump will win 2024 because the plan is to "re-select" him.

cmon man. wake up.
    Hope so man. That’s all we wanted.

Hope so man. That’s all we wanted. ������
    Honest question. What is the appeal of Trump? Would a generic Republican beating Biden be enough, or does it have to be Trump?

Honest question. What is the appeal of Trump? Would a generic Republican beating Biden be enough, or does it have to be Trump?

He’s the people’s champion, the black sheep, the underdog, says what’s on his mind.

It will make my day when we can come into this thread one day and laugh at Pockets for all his mockery, can’t wait!!!!!!!!

If Don Vonsh!tzinpants becomes president, the jokes will continue and become worse for a few of you die hard Trumpettes.

Better put your chaps on and saddle up cowgirls

Kid Rock is a Trumper!

If there’s one thing I can’t stand about the T / republican culture besides the religion is country music, I fuking can’t stand country fuking music, it sucks azz!

I liked the old Kid Rock stuff, Devil Without A Cause with Joe C, 3 foot 9 with a 10 foot dik!

I mean trump demanding Biden take a drug test is well no cultist but I can see it perceived as a negative thing. However it can backfire. Biden takes it, passed, and then proceeds to beat him the media will respond with, “Biden was on no drugs and he still beat him.” But if Biden is on a miracle drug to give him an unfair advantage (and you’d be crazy to think it’s not even possible) then it will make trump look strong for calling him out on it. I don’t know if there are rules against it or not but to me if it’s like steroids in sports where it’s a banned substance anabolic stare - roids then by all means have them both drug tested. If he isn’t on anything why should he not give urine or blood samples etc. really? Keep it fair.

I mean trump demanding Biden take a drug test is well no cultist but I can see it perceived as a negative thing. However it can backfire. Biden takes it, passed, and then proceeds to beat him the media will respond with, “Biden was on no drugs and he still beat him.” But if Biden is on a miracle drug to give him an unfair advantage (and you’d be crazy to think it’s not even possible) then it will make trump look strong for calling him out on it. I don’t know if there are rules against it or not but to me if it’s like steroids in sports where it’s a banned substance anabolic stare - roids then by all means have them both drug tested. If he isn’t on anything why should he not give urine or blood samples etc. really? Keep it fair.

I have been an advocate for drug testing politicians forever and even suggested random testing for anyone trusted with classified materials. It's done that way in other government positions.

As far as the debate goes, yes it should be tested for all candidates and not just prior to the debate but afterwards to ensure nothing goes onboard the candidates prior the event.

I think Trump is the one that should be concerned, that fukker is definitely on something.

I also think it's a ploy to get out of the debate, if Biden refuses, that's his out, I really don't think Trump wants to debate and will jump at any opportunity to get out of it.

Trump White House pharmacy improperly provided drugs and misused funds, Pentagon report says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-w...eneral-report/

Its not a bad idea. They can do a live blood draw and test on TV, with 2 independent labs checking the results. While we wait they can do 10 minutes on a treadmill and then take a basic geography and civics test.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was there an earthquake in Minnesota?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...en-feeble.html
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

I think Trump is the one that should be concerned, that fukker is definitely on something.

What makes you think he’s on something?

He doesn’t even drink.

Lots of sober people have been thought of being on something because they work harder than the “users”. Zappa wrote the craziest music but it was because he was straight edge, no drugs, all the other stoners were so stoned all the time they can’t even write their own music.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    What makes you think he’s on something?

Still waiting, I guess my wish has come true, Pockets has me on ignore.

Ts drug of choice is stardom and fame and money and sluts. That stuff is a high and drug too.

He’s not using substances.

Now take your head out your azz…….

I didn’t learn until 2020 trump never drinks alcohol or snorts coke. I assumed he’d have partied and dined like a billionaire often does was all.