gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

There’s no bigger f@g/npc than this guy

Truly this npc goes to Ukraine to play Boy Scout/dress up and fly’s drones to murder people then comes back to the us like it’s all good

Keep in mind he just flys drones and plays gi Joe dress up/is a war tourist

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k-pk4bOvoac

This type of npc is extremely dangerous. Words can’t describe how hypocritical this retard is in this video lmfao
    Last edited by gesten; 05-17-2024 at 05:10 PM.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just seeing this soyboy phggot talk and be giddy about his time playing dress up commando to kill people in a war HE ISN'T EVEN A PART OF, nor even knows on a map where ukraine WAS (until CNN told him to know about it):

MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Volodymyr Zelenskyy is a Ukrainian politician and former actor who has been serving as the 6th President of Ukraine since 2019. Before entering politics, he was a comedian, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and director. He is known for his role as Vasyl Petrovych Holoborodko in the Ukrainian TV series “Servant of the People” (2015), in which he played the role of the President of Ukraine.
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mr.left hook View Post
    Volodymyr Zelenskyy is a Ukrainian politician and former actor who has been serving as the 6th President of Ukraine since 2019. Before entering politics, he was a comedian, actor, screenwriter, film producer, and director. He is known for his role as Vasyl Petrovych Holoborodko in the Ukrainian TV series “Servant of the People” (2015), in which he played the role of the President of Ukraine.

MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Just seeing this soyboy phggot talk and be giddy about his time playing dress up commando to kill people in a war HE ISN'T EVEN A PART OF, nor even knows on a map where ukraine WAS (until CNN told him to know about it):

Imagine one of your family members getting forced and drafted into war and they’re killed by this absolute brain dead npc.. jfc

Or imagine killing your friends bc they’re on the “enemy” team lmao absolute ****in drone this dude pisses me off more than any other dude on the internet

jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jonmcd46 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    why not give us clifs instead of linking his vid?
    you realize people purposely post dumb/controversial chit for views/attention?
    he's making money off you and all of us, so he's winning lol. Didn't watch but I clicked on it so I'm sure that boosted his chit

Originally Posted by jonmcd46 View Post
    why not give us clifs instead of linking his vid?
    you realize people purposely post dumb/controversial chit for views/attention?
    he's making money off you and all of us, so he's winning lol. Didn't watch but I clicked on it so I'm sure that boosted his chit
    Maybe he’s getting clicks but that’s not my point, also utube pays nothing

Point is this is terrifying. The gov and media puppets can have army of mind controlled NPCs like this at their whim/disposal to do anything they want at the snap of a finger

This guy is American and goes to Ukraine to murder people with drones then comes back all giddy lmao. Actually fuked up