Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000) gradtech17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She is super cute wait so OP are you banging when she knows its haram?

Chapstick is a scam srs bananabucket's Avatar
    bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    update

still goin strong boyos

Today we were in her area and she was legit nervous to be seen by her fellow brown people. They would frown upon her being with a white dude. But she pushed through so who knows
    Last edited by bananabucket; 05-24-2024 at 01:25 AM.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

**Karl Pilkington crew** (Founder) (Only member)

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bananabucket View Post
    No **** I met up with a different muslim chick last year. She acted all devout. Then when I showed up at her place, she stripped down and jumped on me. Couldn't even get it in after an hour or trying with lube.

Just hoping it wasn't a tranny now that I think about it
    It’s lower than you think.
    I love eggs.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    uodate

still goin strong boyos

Today we were in her area and she was legit nervous to be seen by her fellow brown people. They would frown upon her being with a white dude. But she pushed through so who knows
    If you're happy, that's great. I'm genuinely happy for you. However, keep in mind that Muslims, especially Pakistani ones, typically don't date outside their community or with non-Muslims. Even if they do, you should stay vigilant. Her brothers, relatives, or other Pakistani Muslims might suddenly jump you, potentially causing harm to you, her, or both of you. In many cases, this could even result in serious injury or worse. Just be aware of the risks you're taking. Good luck.
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    If you're happy, that's great. I'm genuinely happy for you. However, keep in mind that Muslims, especially Pakistani ones, typically don't date outside their community or with non-Muslims. Even if they do, you should stay vigilant. Her brothers, relatives, or other Pakistani Muslims might suddenly jump you, potentially causing harm to you, her, or both of you. In many cases, this could even result in serious injury or worse. Just be aware of the risks you're taking. Good luck.
    Do all of you just live in perpetual fear? Lmao. Second nazi I have seen do this.

bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bananabucket is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I mean yeah, it basically feels destined to fail. But we are both holding out some hope and going with the flow for now. I know her family would flip their ****. But she also told me she's trying to unlearn some of her old culture. I'm probably being retarded but the connection we have is legit
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean yeah, it basically feels destined to fail. But we are both holding out some hope and going with the flow for now. I know her family would flip their ****. But she also told me she's trying to unlearn some of her old culture. I'm probably being retarded but the connection we have is legit

Muslims, even those who are not particularly religious, often believe that marrying a non-Muslim can result in damnation according to their holy texts. So, even if she says she'll try to unlearn these beliefs, she is aware of the implications. You have two options: either she converts to your religion, or you convert to Islam.

In extremely rare cases, she might disregard her parents' opinions, but this is highly unlikely. It's even less likely that her parents wouldn't care.

While having a girlfriend can be wonderful and fulfilling, consider the long-term consequences. Is it worth the potential heartbreak in the future?
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

Make The Misc Great Again 8pieces's Avatar
    8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 8pieces has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    update

still goin strong boyos

why do you look related?
    She was the best man

Muslims, even those who are not particularly religious, often believe that marrying a non-Muslim can result in damnation according to their holy texts. So, even if she says she'll try to unlearn these beliefs, she is aware of the implications. You have two options: either she converts to your religion, or you convert to Islam.

In extremely rare cases, she might disregard her parents' opinions, but this is highly unlikely. It's even less likely that her parents wouldn't care.

While having a girlfriend can be wonderful and fulfilling, consider the long-term consequences. Is it worth the potential heartbreak in the future?
    Yeah and she made it clear she's not compromising her faith. Idk maybe my hope is that she falls for me enough that things will start changing in her mind. Delusional I know.

To answer your question, the prudent thing would be to end things now. Just can't bring myself to do it. My strategy has just been to lay everything out there and give her the chance to leave if she wants it. Said I would never convert. I think she just wants it to work but deep down knows it won't.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

Originally Posted by 8pieces View Post
    why do you look related?
    Neither of us ever sleeps idk
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FidelEternal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why do you assume her family will lose their chit? Try meeting them. Show you will take care of her and you love her. Coming to a forum full of white supremacists and asking them for advice on your interracial relationship is probably not the wisest decision. And when you grow up, you will realize it doesn't matter what other people think of your life and relationship.

Originally Posted by FidelEternal View Post
    Why do you assume her family will lose their chit? Try meeting them. Show you will take care of her and you love her.
    That's what I would do. But she already told me her family wouldn't approve - especially her mom. Just have to hope she goes rogue
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

That's what I would do. But she already told me her family wouldn't approve - especially her mom. Just have to hope she goes rogue
    You have to meet them and put effort into it. Their bigotry is unlikely to endure a genuine show of love for their daughter. If you aren't a scumbag and are serious, then you shouldn't let that stop you.

You have to meet them and put effort into it. Their bigotry is unlikely to endure a genuine show of love for their daughter. If you aren't a scumbag and are serious, then you shouldn't let that stop you.
    Yeah I'm totally genuine and do care about her. But people stuck in their ingrained beliefs are tough to work with. It's basically just racism at the end of the day lol.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

Yeah I'm totally genuine and do care about her. But people stuck in their ingrained beliefs are tough to work with. It's basically just racism at the end of the day lol.
    Yeah, and they have good reason to fear and hate whites considering how fuked India and Pakistan are. But you are not a British colonizer from 100 years ago. You're just some dude who loves their daughter. And when you make that clear that you are an individual, you might succeed. As long as you aren't too gung ho or tribal about your "white identity" (which obv you are not since you are in love with a Pakistani girl), you will likely win them over. The most difficult aspects will be things like drinking, pork eating, and other cultural differences. I would encourage you not to drink or eat pork in front of them, and to carry yourself very respectfully and not swear. Do not put your feet up on the table, make sure you remove your shoes in their house, and do not argue with the father on anything except that you love his daughter if he pushes you on it.

As far as conversion goes, Islam acknowledges Jesus as a prophet of God, and isn't all that different. It is possible to be a Christian Muslim. In America, it amounts to just not eating pork or drinking alcohol. Allah is the same god as the Christian god, just by a different name. You can call yourself a Muslim, and all you'd have to do is fast on certain days. Everything else is basically the same shyt in America. I doubt your gf is all that religious either.

Yeah, and they have good reason to fear and hate whites considering how fuked India and Pakistan are. But you are not a British colonizer from 100 years ago. You're just some dude who loves their daughter. And when you make that clear that you are an individual, you might succeed. As long as you aren't too gung ho or tribal about your "white identity" (which obv you are not since you are in love with a Pakistani girl), you will likely win them over. The most difficult aspects will be things like drinking, pork eating, and other cultural differences. I would encourage you not to drink or eat pork in front of them, and to carry yourself very respectfully and not swear. Do not put your feet up on the table, make sure you remove your shoes in their house, and do not argue with the father on anything except that you love his daughter if he pushes you on it.
    Good news - pork is groce and I gave up drinking lol. But yeah I appreciate the advice. Everyone tells me to give up but it's not that easy. Oh and her father is dead - unfortunate because she tells me he was the most accepting one in their family.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

Good news - pork is groce and I gave up drinking lol. But yeah I appreciate the advice. Everyone tells me to give up but it's not that easy. Oh and her father is dead - unfortunate because she tells me he was the most accepting one in their family.
    Then you are very likely to do well. Meet the mom, and show her you care. Make an effort. Bring her a gift. Be civilized. It's going to be fine if you both believe in it, and it will fail if you both don't. Remember that as her mom, she probably just wants her daughter to be loved and cared for. If you show up and deliver on it, nobody is going to hate you for it. Your relationship isn't all that weird in 2024.

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Leave her and move on.

A close friend of mine did this, sadly he had to move areas by the end of it. The family when they found out made his life a living hell, tried to send her back to Pakistan, he was attacked multiple times, car smashed up, etc, etc.

Unless her family know and the local community are very well integrated you're in for a **** time son.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Originally Posted by Jayce_ View Post
    Leave her and move on.

A close friend of mine did this, sadly he had to move areas by the end of it. The family when they found out made his life a living hell, tried to send her back to Pakistan, he was attacked multiple times, car smashed up, etc, etc.

Unless her family know and the local community are very well integrated you're in for a **** time son.
    I mean she lives near a college campus, I highly doubt anyone would phuck with me. If they did I'd phuck them up right back. But your overall point is correct I think. I'm just blinded and can't turn back now
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue

Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayce_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I mean she lives near a college campus, I highly doubt anyone would phuck with me. If they did I'd phuck them up right back. But your overall point is correct I think. I'm just blinded and can't turn back now
    You assume people are happily to do things 1 v 1, they aren't and won't.

If you think there is a future, and by future I mean life with this person, kids, etc, and it is worth the potential risk, so be it. If you aren't sure, you have to really take a long hard look. You ending this relationship after her family find out, won't impact you anywhere near the level it will her. I live in an area of the UK with a large Pakistani community, girls get sent back and forced marriage for being with Non-Muslim men around here.

Just make sure it is what you both want and isn't a bit of fun, before things get to a point it impacts peoples lives.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

You assume people are happily to do things 1 v 1, they aren't and won't.

If you think there is a future, and by future I mean life with this person, kids, etc, and it is worth the potential risk, so be it. If you aren't sure, you have to really take a long hard look. You ending this relationship after her family find out, won't impact you anywhere near the level it will her. I live in an area of the UK with a large Pakistani community, girls get sent back and forced marriage for being with Non-Muslim men around here.

Just make sure it is what you both want and isn't a bit of fun, before things get to a point it impacts peoples lives.
    There is no risk to him. This is some insane nazi fearmongering. You guys are pathetic. You probably left out the part where your friend raped her or cheated on her -- assuming this isn't just nationalist fanfiction.

FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    update

still goin strong boyos

Op comes thru with the pic. Gjdm. I wish the two of you the best. Don’t let mythology get in the way of happiness. Repped.

There is no risk to him. This is some insane nazi fearmongering. You guys are pathetic. You probably left out the part where your friend raped her or cheated on her -- assuming this isn't just nationalist fanfiction.
    You can believe what you want.

Honour based violence and killings are not a right wing myth, they're common. There are at least 10 documented cases in the UK alone, where they were murdered here. Countless others have vanished. Entire communities have been found lying to the Police to cover the murders up such as Banaz Mahmod. Her new partner was attacked multiple times over several years and had to go into hiding, even after the family went to prison for murdering her.

You clearly aren't educated on the issue. In the UK there is even a "kit" given to Police and medical professionals which is known as a "Death Kit" to record key information if someone is at high risk of honour based violence.

HBV, FGM, etc aren't some myth or a laughing matter.
    ∫ іяс сязш ∫

Honour based violence and killings are not a right wing myth, they're common. There are at least 10 documented cases in the UK alone, where they were murdered here. Countless others have vanished. Entire communities have been found lying to the Police to cover the murders up such as Banaz Mahmod. Her new partner was attacked multiple times over several years and had to go into hiding, even after the family went to prison for murdering her.

You clearly aren't educated on the issue. In the UK there is even a "kit" given to Police and medical professionals which is known as a "Death Kit" to record key information if someone is at high risk of honour based violence.

At least 10...in a country of 67 million...

In America, there are nutjobs who shoot people for fuking their daughter too. I'd argue that we probably have more of them here. Countless my ass. You are fearmongering to the extreme. Nothing is gonna happen to OP unless he won the jihad lottery, and her brother is ISIS or some shyt.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This.

Tread lightly OP.

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like muslim girls. I feel like they try to make best of there personality given they are covered with a hijab all the time. Thats my opinion. Maybe I got lucky with muslim girls I met.

But you have to become Muslim to Marry her and it be acceptable. Just saying.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    ░▒▓█Team Dreamville█▓▒░
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    What's a God to a non-believer?

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please don't tell me you're taking advice and are actively listening to this alt left piece of red sh*t. (FidelFÄggot)
    "Rise and rise again until lams become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep diving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, how long have you two been dating? Was she born in the US? If not, what age did she move to the US? Basically, how westernised is she? From what you’re describing, her family seems very cliquy.

What are your intentions? Just casually date or want to settle down with her?

I’m a brown guy married to a white woman so I can give you some advice.

Certified Quality Poster MotorCityCobra's Avatar
    MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u either convert or leave her srs, there is no middle way. she wont convert to ur religion

Originally Posted by sam212 View Post
    OP, how long have you two been dating? Was she born in the US? If not, what age did she move to the US? Basically, how westernised is she? From what you’re describing, her family seems very cliquy.

What are your intentions? Just casually date or want to settle down with her?

I’m a brown guy married to a white woman so I can give you some advice.
    Only about 5 weeks in. She was born in Pakistan and only moved here last year. She is surprisingly westernized but obviously still holds to her religion and aspects of her culture. Ideally would like to settle down but I know that isn't likely possible.
    Colts - Pacers - Purdue