freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This is why I will not give sony anymore money

https://www.theverge.com/2024/5/16/2...erlay-hands-on

New ps overlay for pc

Sony being able to link your account for trophies/friends and such basically proves that they could link your account AND your games purchased. but will they do that? No. Because they are greedy scumbags.

No, instead Sony wants me to pay for a game I already own, again, if I want a copy on pc, years later.

Absolute nonsense.

I will give them this slack: I know it is a new app for them and is not a launcher. You can't even party chat on it so OK. Fine. We aren't really there yet. But you mean to tell me youre gunna link my trophies cross platform but not my purchases....
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bruh this is what Sony has been doing for a long time now, and all the loyal fanboys on reddit and elsewhere have cheered them on for it for over a decade. I mean take last gen for example, Microsoft made the Xbox One backwards compatible with both the Xbox 360 and original Xbox, and allowed everyone who bought digital games on 360 to download those same games on their Xbox One free of charge. Meanwhile Sony made the PS4 completely incompatible with the PS3, with only a handful of PS2 titles showing up that everyone had to buy if they wanted them. A few of the most popular PS3 titles had "remasters" on the PS4 that Sony made everyone purchase regardless of if they owned the original digitally on PS3, and the fanboys celebrated them for it. When an Xbox One game gets a next gen upgrade on Series X it's a free patch, when a PS4 game gets a next gen upgrade on PS5 they usually charge people for it even if they already bought the game on PS4. Yet again the fanboys cheered and celebrated this.

If you bought Microsoft games on your Xbox, a lot of them will be free to download on PC if you log into the Xbox app. No real shocker how Sony won't do something like that and instead tries to force everyone to buy the games again on PC. Bet the fanboys will continue to have no problem with that.

Sony's fanbase: