View Poll Results: Is it appropriate or not??

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - it is appropriate

7 10.45%
  • No - it is not appropriate

53 79.10%
  • I’m MBison so my vote doesn’t count

7 10.45%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Derplington View Post
    The original copy of her diary hasn't been released yet. This would 100% be called fake news if it was about Trump. But we all know Trumpers are literally the most retarded people around. They're unable to have a shred of objectivity or see their blatant hypocrisy. Low, low IQ bunch.
    Post 58...?

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    “I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” began Biden. “The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts. The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

Fuking lol. How retarded are people like OP? She said the exact opposite of what Republicans wanted to hear. You have to be a legitimate retard to eat up fake news so easily. No wonder Trump loves the unintelligent people.

Negged for defending such despicable behavior. So I’ll post the quote from her diary and ask two questions again.

“Hypersexualized at a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested, I think so. I can’t remember specifics but I remember trauma - I remember not liking the woolzacks house. I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline. I remember having sex with friends at a young age; showers with my dad(probably not appropriate), being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be”.

There is a guy who has been caught on camera multiple times groping little girls. Caught on camera multiple times kissing little girls in ways that make them uncomfortable. Caught on camera multiple times stroking little girls’ hair and sniffing it. A guy who showered with his own daughter in ways that she felt was inappropriate. A guy whose own son refers to as Pedo Peter.

Is the approach you take when considering how to feel about this person the same as it would be no matter who did these things??

If it’s (D)different, then why do you think your views are different with regard to Joe Biden than they would be if it was someone else?
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    Negged for defending such despicable behavior. So I’ll post the quote from her diary and ask two questions again.

“Hypersexualized at a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested, I think so. I can’t remember specifics but I remember trauma - I remember not liking the woolzacks house. I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline. I remember having sex with friends at a young age; showers with my dad(probably not appropriate), being turned on when I wasn’t supposed to be”.

There is a guy who has been caught on camera multiple times groping little girls. Caught on camera multiple times kissing little girls in ways that make them uncomfortable. Caught on camera multiple times stroking little girls’ hair and sniffing it. A guy who showered with his own daughter in ways that she felt was inappropriate. A guy whose own son refers to as Pedo Peter.

Is the approach you take when considering how to feel about this person the same as it would be no matter who did these things??

If it’s (D)different, then why do you think your views are different with regard to Joe Biden than they would be if it was someone else?
    Trump is set to bring this news up at the debate. About Joe having sexual intercourse with his daughter when she was a child. The world can’t ignore it on that stage, at CNN of all places
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Trump is set to bring this news up at the debate. About Joe having sexual intercourse with his daughter when she was a child. The world can’t ignore it on that stage, at CNN of all places
    It’s bad enough already with the amount of demoralized sickos willing to downplay or excuse this behavior…I imagine if Trump brings it up that number will increase by at least 350%. Imagine defending that kind of sh!t just because you hate Trump. Such is the state of some on the left these days….
    +positive crew+

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    there is zero percent chance Trump ask this at the debate dude lol.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pervy Joe the kid-molester likes to.
    Also likes to sniff and pinch little girl nipple.
    A true degenerate libtard pervert.

Just needs deadening..

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Just take it from these Dems own words

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/s...98281657958552
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    On Hunter's laptop his nickname for his father was "P3do Pete." Pretty normal stuff.....

I know playing this game is useless but imagine Trump being called a "P3do" by Don Jr and Ivanka having a diary about inappropriate showers with ger Dad. Half the anchors on MSNVC would set themselves on fire.
    Googling this it seems hackers claim to have hacked his iCloud - I didn’t see anything about a laptop. I didn’t see any screenshots and I don’t know how they tie a saved number to Biden. Unless they know Biden personal number he uses with family and friends. This then made the rounds in 4chan and then to Tucker - I’m goig to remain skeptical about this.

turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) turk75 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Just take it from these Dems own words

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/s...98281657958552
    The entire demoKKKrat party are a bunch of child fukers.. Biden polls from every network even the far left ones have him losing every swing state, worst approval rating in US Presidential history, record high inflation everywhere, crime rates across the US are at some of the worst levels it's ever been, zero border security... etc etc and the typical leftist cucks here (sillie, phil9, nyped0, opgenius, ministerofchildlust, kingFÄGian):

However, simultaneously... "blumpfs said bloodpath!!":

"Rise and rise again until lams become lions"

USAF 2006 - Present

If you see me in the garage practicing my nunchucks with my crocs on just keep diving.. I'm in the zone and don't want you getting pregnant.

Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Googling this it seems hackers claim to have hacked his iCloud - I didn’t see anything about a laptop. I didn’t see any screenshots and I don’t know how they tie a saved number to Biden. Unless they know Biden personal number he uses with family and friends. This then made the rounds in 4chan and then to Tucker - I’m goig to remain skeptical about this.
    Not surprised you are hesitant to acknowledge this…many on the left have been adamant about refusing to accept anything regarding Hunter Biden’s laptop, with many even going so far as to call it Russian disinformation(despite the fact that it has now been verified).

But since you won’t consider that, I’ll rephrase the scenario and questions.

There is a guy who has been caught on camera multiple times groping little girls. Caught on camera multiple times kissing little girls in ways that make them uncomfortable. Caught on camera multiple times stroking little girls’ hair and sniffing it. A guy who showered with his own daughter in ways that she felt was inappropriate.

+positive crew+

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh wow. You just can't accept this one and are gonna play dumb and dissemble. Whatever suits you bud.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not surprised you are hesitant to acknowledge this…many on the left have been adamant about refusing to accept anything regarding Hunter Biden’s laptop …
    I stopped reading there. From my quick Googling we are talking about Hunter’s ICloud account. Did I miss something? Link to “**** Peter” from the laptop?

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Oh wow. You just can't accept this one and are gonna play dumb and dissemble. Whatever suits you bud.
    The more I dig into this the more it looks like more of the same MAGA world building. I’ve already voted that showering with your kid is weird. I think it’s off at any age, and Biden certainly seems weird around kids. I’ll need proof before I go further. When did asking for proof and not just interpretation become a bad thing? The fact you thought it was from the laptop when it was from iCloud doesn’t help much either.

qbert1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    Teenage?

It's inappropriate at any age. You can wash your kid and teach them how to shower without actually showering with them FFS.
    I think it's definitely a spectrum of inappropriate whereas it's ok to shower with a toddler (2/3) but increasingly more inappropriate as they get older, up until around age 5, where I would call it wrong and inappropriate.

I stopped reading there. From my quick Googling we are talking about Hunter’s ICloud account. Did I miss something? Link to “**** Peter” from the laptop?
    You didn’t stop reading. You read the entire post yet don’t want to answer because it’s just too tough for you. If you can’t even bring yourself to answer the question perhaps it’s time to rethink your position.
    +positive crew+

Mirin MBisonson’s rampant use of alts.
    +positive crew+

Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington Derplington
    The more I dig into this the more it looks like more of the same MAGA world building. I’ve already voted that showering with your kid is weird. I think it’s off at any age, and Biden certainly seems weird around kids. I’ll need proof before I go further. When did asking for proof and not just interpretation become a bad thing? The fact you thought it was from the laptop when it was from iCloud doesn’t help much either.
    Don't you know how this works? It's unequivocally fake news if it is about Trump. If it's about Biden, they believe it 100% without proof. They are the dumbest of the dumb.

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    there is zero percent chance Trump ask this at the debate dude lol.
    When it's the final two candidates half of the time the candidates evade the question, or answer a question that wasn't asked to push a random point they desire. We'll see, but I can imagine answering a question in a few seconds, then spending the rest of his allotted time to mention Ashley Biden's diary, or Joe's collusive business dealings with Hunter that Joe said were false 4 years ago, but are true.

I wonder if Joe will bring up all the legal charges brought against Trump. Mistake IMHO, since it's Biden's team creating all the charges to try taking Trump out.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To answer the poll question, hell no. Baby, a 2 yr old, sure. Kids that age can't bathe themselves, maybe your're stinky and need a shower too. By the time they're ~5 yrs old it's inappropriate.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    it plain wrong and everyone knows it
    100% this^^^
    I love eggs.

gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gwg77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was a local ipad backup on his laptop

Show a legitimate link that says it was an icloud hack. The only google results on the internet that say that are from some of the shadiest links on the internet.

Don't you know how this works? It's unequivocally fake news if it is about Trump. If it's about Biden, they believe it 100% without proof. They are the dumbest of the dumb.

There is a guy who has been caught on camera multiple times groping little girls. Caught on camera multiple times kissing little girls in ways that make them uncomfortable. Caught on camera multiple times stroking little girls’ hair and sniffing it. A guy who showered with his own daughter in ways that she felt was inappropriate.

+positive crew+

You didn’t stop reading. You read the entire post yet don’t want to answer because it’s just too tough for you. If you can’t even bring yourself to answer the question perhaps it’s time to rethink your position.
    I did stop reading. Right there. But this is sort of case in point with my MAGA world building post. You want to think I carefully read your entire post, raged, and then pretended not to. So that’s now “fact” to you.

Originally Posted by gwg77 View Post
    Can I have the source for this?

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cutting your own arm off and shoving it up your ass isn’t a crime. Some of you supporting Biden even if this is true should do that
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I voted yes for the lulz

I did stop reading. Right there. But this is sort of case in point with my MAGA world building post. You want to think I carefully read your entire post, raged, and then pretended not to. So that’s now “fact” to you.

+positive crew+

I’m looking for evidence here. Show it to me. All you seem to have is a copy/paste of the same old story where Biden is a little uncomfortable with kids. However, when you say “grope” I have to disagree. You apparently don’t know what’s you’re talking about in that department.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by estrogenbro View Post
    I’m looking for evidence here. Show it to me. All you seem to have is a copy/paste of the same old story where Biden is a little uncomfortable with kids. However, when you say “grope” I have to disagree. You apparently don’t know what’s you’re talking about in that department.
    LMFAOOOO!!!!

Of course you have to disagree.. Every single one of you in the Cult of Potato disagrees that he gropes little girls, so why TF would anybody expect you to be any different.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) goody1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    LMFAOOOO!!!!

Of course you have to disagree.. Every single one of you in the Cult of Potato disagrees that he gropes little girls, so why TF would anybody expect you to be any different.
    If only they demanded all that evidence from Sillie and NYPAT when they call Kavanaugh a rapist.
    And it’s pinching not groping. Get it right.