Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think it basically comes down to a few things...i fuel up my truck with gasoline for about $60/week so in the grand scheme of things saving a few bucks on gas isn't that big of a deal.

i'm also someone that's lazy about refueling a lot so it'll be on empty but i know the gas station is 1/2 mile away and in 10 minutes i'll be ready to drive another 400-500 miles. simple. if i want to drive 200 miles to the beach on a whim i just go. electric would cause me range anxiety...if i'm at 20 miles range and forget to plug in the night before...i have an issue with going anywhere.

disregarding the fuel sources, the ability to "recharge" repeatedly in 10 minutes is a LUXURY. sure it can't be done at home like with electric but for most people there's probably 5+ gas stations within 5 miles.

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobodies saying the obvious
    Electric cars are made for low T liberal cucks. Low T liberal cucks hate Elon musk. I’m surprised they’ve sold any at all.
    That ain’t Dababy that’s Basedbaby!

Neg blueberryboy on sight crew

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    i think it basically comes down to a few things...i fuel up my truck with gasoline for about $60/week so in the grand scheme of things saving a few bucks on gas isn't that big of a deal.

i'm also someone that's lazy about refueling a lot so it'll be on empty but i know the gas station is 1/2 mile away and in 10 minutes i'll be ready to drive another 400-500 miles. simple. if i want to drive 200 miles to the beach on a whim i just go. electric would cause me range anxiety...if i'm at 20 miles range and forget to plug in the night before...i have an issue with going anywhere.

disregarding the fuel sources, the ability to "recharge" repeatedly in 10 minutes is a LUXURY. sure it can't be done at home like with electric but for most people there's probably 5+ gas stations within 5 miles.
    You are thinking about things with an old pair of goggles on.
    1. Yes gas is convenient. You can find them everywhere and it only takes 10 mins. On the flip side.......when I go to fill up my wife's SUV.......i forget how shady AF most gas stations are.
    2. I can get to the beach 200 miles away without having to charge. But who goes to the beach that is 200 miles away on a whim anyways?
    3. If you forget to plug in......well thats on you. Having an EV for 3 years now.....I have never been in a spot where I almost ran out of juice. I just plug in when I need to, and on road trips, the software is so good it just naviagates you to the supercharger that is also close to bathrooms and food. I tend to stop anyways for breaks (kids) so its no big deal.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    I Smh everytime I see a schmuck in an electric car

Esp those fkn trucks that look like a Lego

You're a straight ja
    I lol when I see a dude in a manual, retard rolls back a few inches when on a hill at a light. Then has to involve both feet and both arms!! Lmao to shift and switch various joysticks and levers, pressing 75 pedals like he is playing an organ at a cathedral. The guy in a Tesla next to him watches it like in a zoo looking at a monkey. Probably while sipping on a drink also, not even touching the wheel. And in total silence while the manual gas retard has to smell gasoline and listen to noise of explosions under the hood.

JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Supply and demand

Demand is low, supply is high

Prices go down to raise demand

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

$60 for your gas truck vs $2 to charge a Tesla is a big deal for many.

There are ev chargers everywhere if you are a retard and don’t plug it in at home.

eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eddiehaskell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    You are thinking about things with an old pair of goggles on.
    1. Yes gas is convenient. You can find them everywhere and it only takes 10 mins. On the flip side.......when I go to fill up my wife's SUV.......i forget how shady AF most gas stations are.
    2. I can get to the beach 200 miles away without having to charge. But who goes to the beach that is 200 miles away on a whim anyways?
    3. If you forget to plug in......well thats on you. Having an EV for 3 years now.....I have never been in a spot where I almost ran out of juice. I just plug in when I need to, and on road trips, the software is so good it just naviagates you to the supercharger that is also close to bathrooms and food. I tend to stop anyways for breaks (kids) so it's no big deal.
    1. never had a problem at gas stations around here. so point #1 ALONE is enough of a luxury to make me like gas.

2. like i said...i'm lazy about refueling, plugging in my phone and would be the same way with a car. yes, you can make that 200 mile trip...but i'll do without the slightest thought given to how much fuel/charge my vehicle has. and i never will for 10+ years.

3. congrats.

i look for ways to reduce stress...when i realistically analyze my behavior, an ev would ADD some level of stress to my life.

TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100) TheMiscMan is not very well liked. (-100)
    good question

Originally Posted by JoeRoganAlt View Post
    Supply and demand

Demand is low, supply is high

Prices go down to raise demand
    - Demand is low

- 7 year wait list for the truck and #1 selling car in the world and in USA.

Pick one.

JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeRoganAlt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    - Demand is low

- 7 year wait list for the truck and #1 selling car in the world and in USA.

Pick one.

Source?

They had a bad first quarter and their stock is down significantly

Sales are less than expected and there's tons of teslas sitting waiting to be sold. Byd is outselling tesla outside of us. Wtf are u talking about

$60 for your gas truck vs $2 to charge a Tesla is a big deal for many.

There are ev chargers everywhere if you are a retard and don’t plug it in at home.
    $2? the tesla website says my "fuel" savings would be about $1600/year which is $133/month. and i'm guessing it could potentially be even less as when i go to sell...a 8-9 yr old truck with 150k+ miles would retain a bit more value than a 8-9 yr old tesla with 150k+ miles. basically any decent looking/non wreck history/150k mile truck will go for $10k+ now. people will buy them and expect to get another 100k miles of use of them.

another factor you have to consider is that many people are paying $30-40+ more a month for insurance on teslas.

so basically call it $100/month or less. if that's a huge factor to you -- DONT BUY A NEW CAR.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. never had a problem at gas stations around here. so point #1 ALONE is enough of a luxury to make me like gas.

2. like i said...i'm lazy about refueling, plugging in my phone and would be the same way with a car. yes, you can make that 200 mile trip...but i'll do without the slightest thought given to how much fuel/charge my vehicle has. and i never will for 10+ years.

3. congrats.

i look for ways to reduce stress...when i realistically analyze my behavior, an ev would ADD some level of stress to my life.
    I look for ways to reduce stress as well. That is why I own a Tesla.
    Time is the very most important asset in my life. Money used to be important but when I got a lot of it, I realized time was way more important.

The fact that the car can drive me 3 hours with very little intervention from me allows me to spend more time conversing with my kids and giving them more of my attention. When full autonomy comes.....it will be one of the single biggest time savers for me and my family. That is why I am bullish on Tesla. It gets me more of the resource I cherish the most. Time.

Time is the very most important asset in my life. Money used to be important but when I got a lot of it, I realized time was way more important.

The fact that the car can drive me 3 hours with very little intervention from me allows me to spend more time conversing with my kids and giving them more of my attention. When full autonomy comes.....it will be one of the single biggest time savers for me and my family. That is why I am bullish on Tesla. It gets me more of the resource I cherish the most. Time.
    whatever works for you. i'm simply stating practical reasons why it adds stress for people like me. i'm retired and come and go A LOT on a whim...i don't want thinking about my vehicles charge status ever entering my mind. i like to like as responsibility free as possible.

whatever works for you. i'm simply stating practical reasons why it adds stress for people like me. i'm retired and come and go A LOT on a whim...i don't want thinking about my vehicles charge status ever entering my mind. i like to like as responsibility free as possible.
    Hey good for you. I assume you also dont have a smart phone either? That also adds "stress" to your life. A regular land line does not have to be charged.....

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last year Tesla lowered the prices of new models A LOT to keep people buying. As the prices of new models dropped so did the value of used models. Basically if you bought any EV before last year your resale value dropped way more than conventional cars. It isn't just Tesla. If a ___ yr old gas vehicle gets 60% it's original price when traded in, an EV of the same year is getting 40% its original price. If ya bought in the last year you're not as bad off since all EV prices went down last year, but if ya bought before then, oooff.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

Hey good for you. I assume you also dont have a smart phone either? That also adds "stress" to your life. A regular land line does not have to be charged.....
    i do...and yes it does cause stress pretty frequently. but being retired (no really urgent calls/work related stuff)...any stress from my phone being dead or near dead isn't as bad as not being able to go anywhere.

Originally Posted by frankdtank20 View Post
    Last year Tesla lowered the prices of new models A LOT to keep people buying. As the prices of new models dropped so did the value of used models. Basically if you bought any EV before last year your resale value dropped way more than conventional cars. It isn't just Tesla. If a ___ yr old gas vehicle gets 60% its original price when traded in, an EV of the same year is getting 40% its original price. If ya bought in the last year you're not as bad off, but if ya bought before then, oooff.
    and that combined with higher insurance premiums sorta wipes out the fuel savings for most people.

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What intervention are you talking about with conventional cars? The steering wheel?

How does a Tesla save you time? Unless one has an old car the stuff that breaks down and needs replacement is little more than the same for EVs. My last Toyota needed nothing but fluid changes, battery change, wipers until I drove it over 200K miles. I never even had to change the headlights.

You do you, boo. My next vehicle is a Toyota hybrid, probably the newest generation Camry. Boring = reliable.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

i do...and yes it does cause stress pretty frequently. but being retired (no really urgent calls/work related stuff)...any stress from my phone being dead or near dead isn't as bad as not being able to go anywhere.
    Why would you need to go anywhere? Seems pretty stressful. Rather sit on the porch and sip on ice tea

and that combined with higher insurance premiums sorta wipes out the fuel savings for most people.
    An EV isnt primarily about saving money.

Why would you need to go anywhere? Seems pretty stressful. Rather sit on the porch and sip on ice tea
    you get antsy in retirement and just take off wherever the wind blows.

Originally Posted by frankdtank20 View Post
    What intervention are you talking about with conventional cars? The steering wheel?

How does a Tesla save you time? Unless one has an old car the stuff that breaks down and needs replacement is little more than the same for EVs. My last Toyota needed nothing but fluid changes, battery change, wipers until I drove it over 200K miles. I never even had to change the headlights.

You do you, boo. My next vehicle is a Toyota hybrid, probably the newest generation Camry. Boring = reliable.
    With conventional cars....yes the steering wheel, the accelerator pedal and the brake pedal.

An intervention is when you have to "intervene" with the car software and drive yourself. Otherwise.....my car pretty much drives itself especially on road trips with long stretches of road. Also, you never know how much driving wears your brain out. After a mutiple hour road trip, I am fresh as a daisy and ready to go once we hit the destination.

once My car is at full autonomy, i will be able to surg the web, sned my invoices and or catch up on email while my car takes me to my destination.

An EV isnt primarily about saving money.
    would be for me unless it does other things for me like file my taxes or clean out the gutters.

Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kiop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    chinese ev costs less, the new 100% taxs are implemented.
    people are buttfuked with this non stop inflation and rent increase.
    not enough good paying jobs
    lack of disposal income
    lack of butt plugs
    high interest rate, people with tight budget arent taking loans and credit [with the current 5% ass]
    Negging "Firesofass" crew on sight.
    I will crush you,Your tragedy will come.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

Shootin' and scootin' Woogiefied's Avatar
    Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Woogiefied has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i lol when i see a dude in a manual, retard rolls back a few inches when on a hill at a light. Then has to involve both feet and both arms!! Lmao to shift and switch various joysticks and levers, pressing 75 pedals like he is playing an organ at a cathedral. The guy in a tesla next to him watches it like in a zoo looking at a monkey. Probably while sipping on a drink also, not even touching the wheel. And in total silence while the manual gas retard has to smell gasoline and listen to noise of explosions under the hood.
    lmao!!!

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    With conventional cars....yes the steering wheel, the accelerator pedal and the brake pedal.

An intervention is when you have to "intervene" with the car software and drive yourself. Otherwise.....my car pretty much drives itself especially on road trips with long stretches of road. Also, you never know how much driving wears your brain out. After a mutiple hour road trip, I am fresh as a daisy and ready to go once we hit the destination.

once My car is at full autonomy, i will be able to surg the web, sned my invoices and or catch up on email while my car takes me to my destination.
    I could probably youtube it but since you’re in the know, do you just put a destination in your nav and off you go? We had a ‘20 Outback for the wife a few years ago and the eyesight system was pretty impressive. Definitely less stressed on longer trips and that still required inputs to ensure you’re paying attention.
    I know nothing about Teslas. Seems an affordable EV as a second vehicle may not be the worst move granted there are negatives as well of course. My commute is 35 miles each way and I much prefer my 2014 Avalon as it’s comfortable and smooth over one of the fun cars from my past.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    \

Claiming expertise yet not ever experiencing first hand
    I have experienced many versions and other EV auto drive software
    I design the clusters that train the models for this stuff
    and i wouldnt claim expertise.

But IM open minded. Link up the video in which FSD 12 is disengaging left and right due to insufficient training data available. Id be curious to see it.
    I have a car that can steer itself, park itself, park itself with nobody inside, etc. FSD aka Autosteer on City Streets does it off highway but it’s mostly the same thing.

I’d ride in one to experience it but that isn’t going to change my understanding of the technology or its limitations and the hurdles it’s facing. I’m also pretty up to speed on ADAS developments over in Europe despite never attending a UNECE meeting.

Asserting that robotaxis are near because of individual experience is also not accurate. SAE Level 5 roboraxis that would not be geofenced, for example, are almost assuredly more than five years away and Teslas on the road today will never get there because the hardware has no ability to deal with inclement weather.

When Tesla ever launches a Robotaxi service, which is also seemingly not happening in the foreseeable future, it will likely be geofenced to warm/arid climates like Waymo and that would be SAE Level 4.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because they are gay and junk

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I lol when I see a dude in a manual, retard rolls back a few inches when on a hill at a light. Then has to involve both feet and both arms!! Lmao to shift and switch various joysticks and levers, pressing 75 pedals like he is playing an organ at a cathedral. The guy in a Tesla next to him watches it like in a zoo looking at a monkey. Probably while sipping on a drink also, not even touching the wheel. And in total silence while the manual gas retard has to smell gasoline and listen to noise of explosions under the hood.
    This guy thinks driving a manual is complicated, just LOL.

"75 pedals" LOL.

The only reason you would even see from another car whether it's a manual or not, is if the driver of the manual car is as "special" as you are.

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    I don’t do options and don’t want to short anything. I actually have wanted to own Tesla for some time as a hedge against my oil & gas, but it has been too expensive.

I’m not nearly as optimistic about robotaxis or what benefit they might bring to Tesla’s cash flow if and when they are ever realized
    I think Robo taxis are going to come sooner than you think, and the day that happens will be possibly the biggest wealth transfer in history of human race.

I’m old enough to remember all these new technologies like cell phones coming into existence, when nobody ever believes that any of it will ever work, and then it’s just there overnight and everyone has it and the company that make them suddenly 10x and 100x. It creeps up on you slowly and then boom.