Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent

Inflation LOWER than expected; Biden's stock market PUMPING

https://www.marketwatch.com/livecove...?mod=home-page

All aboard the Biden train boyos - new ATHs today. Inflation cooling, soft landing achieved, Biden cruising to a 2nd term. Beautiful.
    Anti identity politics crew
    Anti corporate welfare crew
    Anti federal reserve crew
    Anti central banking cartel crew
    ETH millionaire crew

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One decent month after 36+ lackluster mostly bad months, gee what W.

LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent LeftistGent
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    One decent month after 36+ lackluster mostly bad months, gee what W.
    What chart are you looking at boyo? S&P up near 50% since a mere 3 years ago after Trump's disastrous term. LMAO
    ETH millionaire crew

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inflation is way above target lol.

Goods are offsetting services to a degree, but energy and groceries are still through the roof.

Housing prices are still sky high.

And the stock market pumping is only relevant to the top 10%.

And Biden is pumping out trillions of dollars a month in deficits to prop the house of cards up.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post

Goods are offsetting services to a degree, but energy and groceries are still through the roof.

And Biden is pumping out trillions of dollars a month in deficits to prop the house of cards up.

I wouldn't expect someone who has spent a lifetime on welfare and social security income to wrap their heads around this sort of stuff, brah

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who has spent a lifetime on welfare and social security income to wrap their heads around this sort of stuff, brah
    Who you talking about, yourself?

Start another thread on Doritos and Ninja Turtles, you fuking goof.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post

60% of Americans are in the stock market boyo, so it certainly is relevant for the majority.

Been hearing this "house of cards" cope for years now, yet none of it has come true. Any day now we'll crash right? LMAO
    ETH millionaire crew

Originally Posted by LeftistGent View Post
    60% of Americans are in the stock market boyo, so it certainly is relevant for the majority.

Been hearing this "house of cards" cope for years now, yet none of it has come true. Any day now we'll crash right? LMAO
    I’m not saying it’s gonna crash anytime soon, I’m just pointing out that we’re running Covid deficits still to prop the economy up, and wages are being decimated as a result.

1/3 of purchasing power evaporated since Trump was sworn in.

You’re a stupid fuking red alt account tho lmao.

**Summer Walker Crew**

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh lawd, I just got out of a conference with management and they said that I was getting yet another promotion and pay raise effective next week, and they specifically gave credit to the #BidenEconomy for it. This will be the 7th promotion and raise I’ve gotten since Biden took office. I’ll also be able to retire a projected 15 years earlier than initially thanks to this Biden Boom.
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000) 2011change is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Negged
    ***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What chart are you looking at boyo? S&P up near 50% since a mere 3 years ago after Trump's disastrous term. LMAO
    Trying to rewrite history by claiming Trump's term was "disastrous" is laughable at best.

S&P is up 38% since Biden took office (not 50% )
    In the first three years of the Trump administration, S&P was up 44%

Meanwhile, inflation has been overall increasing since October, but suddenly Biden is awesome because it dipped for one month (from .4 to .3, but still 3.4% annual)...?

Reminder: Inflation never hit 3.4% under Trump, it peaked at 2.9% in mid-2018, then went down through the end of his term. Yeah, really "disastrous"
    https://www.usinflationcalculator.co...flation-rates/
    Last edited by nutsy54; 05-15-2024 at 03:28 PM.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John L View Post
    Oh lawd, I just got out of a conference with management and they said that I was getting yet another promotion and pay raise effective next week, and they specifically gave credit to the #BidenEconomy for it. This will be the 7th promotion and raise I’ve gotten since Biden took office. I’ll also be able to retire a projected 15 years earlier than initially thanks to this Biden Boom.

Lol sounds like a lil piece of sht surrounded by larger pieces of sht lol <3

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    It has taken me some time to get to this because I don't know lol.

There are a lot of events that could move the market towards 2800.

You asked me something before about the fed rate cut leading to a market crash and if that is always the case. The market usually makes a large move down around the beginning of the rate cut cycle, the reason is that rate cuts usually come in a time of crisis but recently the Fed has been suggesting a planned rate cut under high GDP/high inflation, a cut in this case could have moved the market higher under certain conditions(and technically has). The fed has now walked back rate cut expectations so if they are forced to cut with inflation still well above 2% then it will likely crash the markets for reasons beyond the forced cut.

Why would the fed be forced to cut rates?

Well, again, you have many reasons, you have high yields, high unemployment, recession, bank collapse, critically weak global economies and doomsday devices like covid and that is not all.

Our markets could collapse without us doing anything at all, if other countries start to cut their interest rates then that will cause the dollar to skyrocket which will put preesure of the Fed to cut rates early than they want, BOE just pushed that forward to June I think lol.

My forecast for the next 10 years is that the S&P does not go below ~2800.

My forecast for the next 6 months is ~4400-5750.

After that I expect bad things.

Traders reassess Bank of England rate cuts as UK grows at fastest rate in nearly 3 years
    Economists at Swiss bank UBS were among those who shifted their view on when the BOE may cut interest rates, saying they were now expecting the first rate cut to take place in June rather than August.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/10/uk-g...-cut-bets.html
    Originally Posted by NestBrah View Post
    Thanks - I always find your analysis interesting.

I understand what you are saying about rate cuts, but it appears that this Fed is very dovish and eager to cut rates even before there is significant damage to the economy. It feels like Powell would be willing to cut ''for little reason'' and trigger a huge increase in the prices of assets.

I don't see how them cutting when everything is doing okay would cause a sell off, but stocks gonna stock.

To me, I feel like you're presenting a more bullish than a bearish case, with the BoE pushing the Fed to cut rates before they're ready. Won't this just bring back inflation and make all assets skyrocket?

''After that I expect bad things''

How come? How bad? Depression?
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Well, the fed was willing to cut rates under high GDP and high inflation because they thought a soft landing was possible.

They thought GDP would moderate but stay above 0% while unemployment increased slightly and inflation continued to move down, that's the bull case but unlikely.

They thought the rate hikes put us on a trajectory towards 2% without having negative effects on the economy but JPow has hinted at a weaker economy by saying that the job market is weaker than it looks.

Sure I expect BOE rate cuts to push the fed to act but I don't think BOE cuts in June and if they do, I don't think it causes an immediate reaction from the fed.

Everything appears to be going okay but that is not actually true and JPow has hinted at that before which is why he wants to cut ASAP.

We are in long term deflation and I don't think cuts will reignite inflation because our economy will be even weaker than now.

America's economy appears strong due to illegal immigration, public spending and our largest competitor refusing to compete with us.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the Biden BOOM baby
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NestBrah View Post
    Thanks

''After that I expect bad things''

How come? How bad? Depression?
    The economy appears to be strong but the foundation is weak.

You have 3 main pillars propping up the economy and holding inflation steady, government spending, illegal immigration and China's artificial depression.

Government spending is now 35-45% of GDP, you have republicans and democrats coming together to approve massive unnecessary spending bills in an apparently strong economy under high inflation, this could change after the election.

You have unprecedented numbers of illegal immigrants coming into the country under high inflation, after Americans demand higher wages due to inflation, after a pandemic that caused Americans to lose their jobs, after a vaccine mandate that prevented some of Americans from returning to their jobs, these illegals are filling those jobs and propping up the real estate market through high demand and government checks, this could change after the election.

You have China on artificial lockdown for years after 2020 driving investment away from China and into America, this also caused our inflation to be higher and longer than necessary, if China fully reopens and starts flooding America with plastic then it will lower our inflation, giving JPow ammunition to cut more than people expect he can right now which will give Americans more capital to transfer to China, China is not waiting for the election to fully reopen, they are waiting for JPow to cut rates.

I think that covers why I "expect bad things" in 6 months and I didn't mention solar flares, Trump or nuclear war lol.

A new COVID Landscape in China January 25, 2023
    After three years of implementing its “zero-COVID” strategy, China has dropped all COVID restrictions. In the weeks since, COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths have skyrocketed in a country with low immunity and limited resources to address the current surge.
    https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2023/no...ovid-landscape
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zelensky has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by havoc00 View Post
    This is the Biden BOOM baby
    That's whats happening in Biden's diapers

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How has inflation been lower than expected? Food and living expenses have basically doubled lol

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayJ350 View Post
    How has inflation been lower than expected? Food and living expenses have basically doubled lol
    Libtards literally live in an alternate reality.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 6gorillion View Post
    Libtards literally live in an alternate reality.
    It's like they literally have zero interaction with the real world or something.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.marketwatch.com/livecove...?mod=home-page

All aboard the Biden train boyos - new ATHs today. Inflation cooling, soft landing achieved, Biden cruising to a 2nd term. Beautiful.
    red as expected

leaving thread satisfied
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Worst economy in US history. Most braindead child-molester destroying the US.
    S*hits his pants.

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    But Trumpy and armchair economist Miscers told me the stock market would crash with Biden in charge?
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000) BigDickBlack is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Phil9 View Post
    But Trumpy and armchair economist Miscers told me the stock market would crash with Biden in charge?
    You worship the kid-raping dementia patient pant s*hitter?

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP getting in on the trend of backfired lib threads. Sad.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Inflation down to normal levels.

Real wages up since 2021.

Massive market gains DESPITE high Fed rates and no crying like the orange moron did on a regular basis about rates. Remember that rates were LOWERED in 2019 during a "booming" economy...LMFAO

Unemployment near all time lows (record achieved by Biden not the orange turd).

Housing prices exploded in 2020, yet another failing of the orange moron.

Biden fixed the steaming pile of chit Trump left of a country, economy in the toilet, ravaged by covid, 2020 completely bungled by Trump. There are tons of reasons why Trump was the unanimous choice as worst POTUS of all time. And it's only going to get worse for you cultist.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessislife has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post

Massive market gains DESPITE high Fed rates and no crying like the orange moron did on a regular basis about rates. Remember that rates were LOWERED in 2019 during a "booming" economy...LMFAO

Biden fixed the steaming pile of chit Trump left of a country, economy in the toilet, ravaged by covid, 2020 completely bungled by Trump. There are tons of reasons why Trump was the unanimous choice as worst POTUS of all time. And it's only going to get worse for you cultist.
    You poor thing. You keep repeating the same debunked nonsense over and over again and hope that it will somehow become true.
    "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied,
    demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."

- PJ O'Rourke

SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessislife View Post
    You poor thing. You keep repeating the same debunked nonsense over and over again and hope that it will somehow become true.
    Facts not feelz boyo. What did I state that you believe is wrong?

LOL...I'll wait for your feelz loaded, feminine reply.
    Early AM workout crew.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Facts not feelz boyo. What did I state that you believe is wrong?

LOL...I'll wait for your feelz loaded, feminine reply.
    Come on Sillie - you know better than the disingenuous, or misleading, stuff you spewed.

I'm busy today so I'll just start from the top and pick 1.

Sillie "Real wages up since 2021."

Fact

Starting from January 2021

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LES1252881600Q#
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Fuark yeah. Gonna be a buriful payday tomorrow boyo
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Gotta love how the libs best brag is inflation rate going back down, when prices are still way up and only seem to keep going up. Like the amount of damage the out of control inflation under Biden has done to the economy is epic, people can barely afford their groceries anymore, and these clowns keep trying to tell them it's no big deal.

Originally Posted by gachase21 View Post
    Come on Sillie - you know better than the disingenuous, or misleading, stuff you spewed.

I'm busy today so I'll just start from the top and pick 1.

Sillie "Real wages up since 2021."

Fact

Starting from January 2021

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/LES1252881600Q#
    Your graphs are so absolutely cringe boyo.

Per your link: Q1 2021 real wages 373 / Q1 2024 365. My bad, hasn't caught up just yet so I was wrong about that.

But pretty phuking close cultist and like to catch up soon. Already ticked up based on the April 2024 data.
    Early AM workout crew.